What's new

Bal Thackeray tags Sushilkumar Shinde 'Nishan-e-Pakistan'

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK then Pakistan cricket team will come & play in India as gov of India decides, If not then why asking them for MFN & route to Afghanistan?

Be mature ... Govt of Pakistan is also hand tied in the matter of terrorists & if we adopt the policy of give & take then something will progress in these matters.

Policy makers in PMO are not kids sitting behind monitor, they are highly qualified for their job.

ok 26/11 was almost 4 years before...tell me one thing..just one thing....that has progressed in regarding it in the meantime...other than the bundles of dossiers given to pakistanis which were most probably used as toilet paper by the generals in pindi....

Even after the partition their forefathers cribbed about not getting enough money, enough material.

Baniyas = small mom-n-pop shopkeepers. Its a community actually , but used generically for Indians to denigrate them as non aggressive money minded nerds.

Highly ironic given the history of all the wars we've fought.

And the way we cleaved their country in two when we decided to.

You baniyas have sick mentality!

Knowing and have seen 911, I can sympathize with 26-11. However, when you guys 'approve' of someone's attempt of stopping a sporting event....do you realize that India also runs proxies in Pakistan and causes their civilians to get killed??? Both sides are victims and aggressors here...

india runs proxies....? who was the last indian who got caught while mauling down 168 innocents in karachi or lahore ?

apologise to all indians.. but if india was all sikhs tah kee majal c pakistani dee terrorist send karan de. ya pakistan hunda ya india hun takk

So? Just skip Maharashtra and play in other Indian States. I'm pretty sure that this type of rabid jingoism does not prevail in Bengal and Punjab.

ok tell me... why did gov. cancel all cricketing engagement with pakistan after 26/11 and what progress we have made till date ?

@Icarus.. every Indian whether he/she is from any part of india feels the same way for mumbai citizens...can't say the same for pakistan though.

So when I meet a Pakistani abroad, I think of him as an extended Indian.

But when I think of Pakistan, my defenses go up. Naturally.

How many times do you want us to be bitten?

Can you think of another country, another people, who would have taken so much?

Its like how we looked at the Russians. As far as how many times one has to be bitten.......you have to ask your question. Have you been really bitten??? Or is it crying out loud to the world and you've been biting back just as hard???
PNS Mehran, the attacks on the base with AWACs, strategic public locations, attacks on Sri Lankan teams.....(I can go on and on).......these were backed by the Research & Intelligence wing (enough said and I will stop right here).

So my question is, why not resolve your differences with your neighbor when they are willing to and force project yourself elsewhere.....in both of your scenarios...its millions of peoples lives on the stake...WITHING 10 minutes of people on either side going crazy !!!
So why not welcome each other, sports, talks, forums, etc, etc. The 'Pakistani' you see today as an extended Indian....might be the minister of defense tomorrow or member of the government. EVERY movement starts from the grass root level guys. And YOU guys right here.....are that grass root. Soften your approach towards each other. Learn to live with the differences and there is A LOT you guys can do together to better both the countries and to create opportunities for humans around you!!

India's out to improve relations with all its neighbors and this is part of cricket diplomacy, we have much bigger fish to fry than bother about anger. Without proceeding with the proper investigations and punishment to the perpetrators of 26/11 Pakistan is doing itself harm, giving India's foreign policy hawks its due, these small moves gives additional mileage to what India wants to achieve both in the short term and the long term wrt its geo political goals.

Buying peace and improving ties with Pakistan at this stage when there is turmoil in their land is quite cheaper than what would have been earlier.

Pakistan, after 26/11 have made a concerted effort in bringing down militancy aimed at India emanating from their soil and the result is out in the open with reduced infiltrations and terrorist attacks, better ties will make them want to pursue this policy within their available mandate.

Nation wide surveys both in India and Pakistan suggests people of both nations want to see relations improve, tensions and hostilities decrease and more people to people contacts by way of sports, cultural activities, trade and businesses and shared future developments.

Complaints exist between both populace but its the duty of the leaders of both entities to maintain a level head on their shoulders and plan for the future.

ok tell me... why did gov. cancel all cricketing engagement with pakistan after 26/11 and what progress we have made till date ?

@Icarus.. every Indian whether he/she is from any part of india feels the same way for mumbai citizens...can't say the same for pakistan though.

26/11 is just an excuse, I remember the time when the pitch as dug up before an Indo-Pak match and also the time when our cricketers were pelted with stones during a match. Was that too in retaliation for 26/11? The simple fact of the matter is that hate sells and for the Shiv Seniks, business is good.

Guys stay away from this site , it's possibility that this site backed by ISI according to sources and banned by high court in india.

you live in India not in Pakistan so if something goes wrong you will get hooked up .

this site operate from Germany based company and you know Germany is very good ally of India , if something goes wrong India could investigate ip addresses which will lead to you.

don't invite trouble.

26/11 is just an excuse, I remember the time when the pitch as dug up before an Indo-Pak match and also the time when our cricketers were pelted with stones during a match. Was that too in retaliation for 26/11? The simple fact of the matter is that hate sells and for the Shiv Seniks, business is good.

Stop your BS... 26/11 is for real... 11 terrorists from karachi did the massacre in mumbai

when your cricketers got pelted.. infact they have got tremendous respect during IPL and other tournaments.

The question is not about Bal Thakarey but about the terrorism sponsorship from Pakistan. IA has already stated that terrorist camps are still active in P-0K

that was when the mumbai train blasts were done by dawood with active help from isi...

stupid central govt doesnt have the common sense to not understand the sentiments of the local population.....:hitwall:

apologise to all indians.. but if india was all sikhs tah kee majal c pakistani dee terrorist send karan de. ya pakistan hunda ya india hun takk

what does it mean....?

Abbaii Made in China assembled in Amritsar Paa Jee....Punjabi teii siddeii tarann bolll !:hitwall:

Stop your BS... 26/11 is for real... 11 terrorists from karachi did the massacre in mumbai

Did I say it's fake?

The question is not about Bal Thakarey but about the terrorism sponsorship from Pakistan. IA has already stated that terrorist camps are still active in P-0K

In such a case, seeing as India has a spy satellite at it's disposal, you should just come up with pictures of those training camps and present your case to the International Court! But guess what, you don't! Because there is no terrorist camp in Azad Kashmir and it serves IA's interest to keep beating this line without ever taking it to the concerned institutions because it helps them conveniently class the victims of fake encounters as "Pakistani Border Crossers".

that was when the mumbai train blasts were done by dawood with active help from isi...

Again, never proven. Is conspiracy theories relating to Pakistan a staple of your existence as a nation?

Just on news, bal thakerey is in critical condition admitted to hospital !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom