What's new

BCCI should be whipped for inviting Pakistan: Bal Thackeray

Yeah world knows the seriousness

- regret instead of apology for cheap Nato routes.
- getting own soldier's killed by for $$$ as economic aid.

I answerd this before on related thread....So

Off topic

and

Off topic.

I didn't know that getting Pakistani passport for an Indian is that easy in Pakistan without the help of friends in high places.

Everybody with an iota of brain understood that this closure of transit is a drama and with in few months it will re open. Even when the road was closed air route was still open and NATO was supplied with the essentials throughout this 7 months by aircrafts flying over Pakistani airspace

And more off topics.....

Everybody with an iota of brain understood that this closure of transit is a drama and with in few months it will re open. Even when the road was closed air route was still open and NATO was supplied with the essentials throughout this 7 months by aircrafts flying over Pakistani airspace.

Hi- ev one with iota of brain observed that the NATO supply route was not opened within few months as you mentioned- 7 is not few its goddamn more than half year-
Air route was opened for essential supplied necessary for amrkan soldiers to survive- i.e Food- Medicines etc-
The military hardware did not and could not pass through airlift-

If it could Amrika would have no need to apologize adnd beg for the route to reopen-
A pea sized indian brain would never understand- even if he understands he will not accept it-

Let cricket in pakistan die , we will never help u :lol:

and how you make this happen?-
by not playing a bilateral series- wtf????-

Asking evil hindooos favour is against the pride of pakistanis i beleive , but then it seems pakistanis today are not patriotic !!

Hi- ev one with iota of brain observed that the NATO supply route was not opened within few months as you mentioned- 7 is not few its goddamn more than half year-
Air route was opened for essential supplied necessary for amrkan soldiers to survive- i.e Food- Medicines etc-
The military hardware did not and could not pass through airlift-

If it could Amrika would have no need to apologize adnd beg for the route to reopen-
A pea sized indian brain would never understand- even if he understands he will not accept it-

and how you make this happen?-
by not playing a bilateral series- wtf????-
So which country has played cricket in your land in the past 5 years ??
Cricket in pakistan is long dead my dear .
Your countrymen once claimed this fact !!

Is that what you meant when you said- " let cricket in Pakistan die"-
Do you know what it implies?-

English Problem you have- No?-

I answered that before....read previous posts.

Oh yes dats Brilliant, I saw it now :hitwall:
Are you joining Comedy Circus on Indian TV channels or going to compete with Laal Topi Zaid Hamid on Youtube. :woot:

Trolls Last resort........ My education should be no concern of yours.

BTW whats next poverty?? Begging?? Terrorist??

No Man :D .. I wont bring anything next to this :)
You should really visit India & see what Shiv-Sena is all about.
All you get to know is the evil things about it, ask a mumbaikar (of any religion) what Shiv-Sena is for mumbai. 100s of maharashtrian muslims work in sena, talk to them.

Also how a well educated & sane person like you can conclude that small regional party in maharashtra has such stupid oath about destroying a big nation like Pakistan ??

Great bringing kargil in.....

Hindu extremist even in the 90s when there was no kargil or anything used to destroy pitches before Pakistan India match....You guys live on this hate.

When you know all those, then why Pakistani wants to come to India... Please advice your countryman.

Yup for survival....When our loving neighbours tested nukes there were big talks of destroying Pakistan.... after Pakistans test everyone went quite.

And Pakistan became Supa Powa.

internet hindus will always be like that-
the way they behaving on the forum-

i am sure the majority of normal indians wants Pak VS Ind- to happen-

You can close your eyes, be sure & believe the myths that suits your cause. Thats what Pakistan is doing since last 2 decades.

bus fer qayamat waly din per match rakh lety hain :rofl:
Imran yaar, we both knows the reality, and I feel you also favours they(26/11 culprits) should be punished, and it wont happen (for sure). So we can assume match will be scheduled on Kayamat Day.

South Africa was banned from International cricket for 20 years still it gave the world players like johnty rodes.....

You indians and your wet dreams.

Is that what you meant when you said- " let cricket in Pakistan die"-
Do you know what it implies?-

English Problem you have- No?-

hmmm...poor guy he not serving sheikhs at Saudi...this is the reason for the same.

You can close your eyes, be sure & believe the myths that suits your cause. Thats what Pakistan is doing since last 2 decades.

FYI- 2 decades are 20 years- so do the math rights-
AFAIK- WoT is 11-12 years old-

Before that Pakistan was all aces-
In cricket- In this region- In Military- what ever-

So open your eyes- The glory you got when we were fighting a War- is nothing to be proud of-
Maybe it is for you-

The same logic is applied here-
We a war torn country- no body comes here to play cricket-
How is it your achievement?-

You canot beat us in field- so you take the other route- Disable cricket in Pakistan-
Not tough- but its like chickenin' out-
Signs of loosers- :pop:-

hmmm...poor guy he not serving sheikhs at Saudi...this is the reason for the same.

and you help serving goras having babies in a surrogate clinic?- Banglore is it?-

wtf me in saudia has to do with anything said on this thread??-

you mad and obviously indian-

Back
Top Bottom