What's new

BCCI should be whipped for inviting Pakistan: Bal Thackeray

I was talking about 71.....But anyway we are also waiting for solid evidence.

Ajmal Kasab, Abu Jindal, Audio Recordings, David Headly etc etc..but it seems Pakistan is never satisfied.

The very fact that ISI tried their best to not get Abu Jindal extradited to India, shows they have something to hide.

Bringing terrorist to justice is possible when you cooperate on the same level which you expect from us. You guys are just using 26/11 for politics... Your govt dont care about the people died.... If you really did you could have let Pakistani interrogation team to interview AK. But you will again make excuses and bring more off topics.......

Again a same analogy can be drawn from Salala incident, u also refused for joint investigation.

U guys always live in denial, Hafeez saeed is innocent, laden is not in pakistan, all BS. anyways, it is you who is suffering now, not us.

Yes and when we cornered Abu Jindal in KSA, ISI tried their best to not get him extradited to India claiming him to be a Pakistan citizen. So by all means you haven't come clean in the Mumbai attacks matter.

Any Source?
Politics should stay away from sports
its my personal opinion
though i do believe the involvement of state actors in 26/11 still to punish them,its not a gud idea to comletely shut our relations as a group of people doesnt reflect the thinking of entire Pakistan,there are even gud people
so things like sports and trade should continue
and politically India should put more pressure to shut the terror camps

Yes and when we cornered Abu Jindal in KSA, ISI tried their best to not get him extradited to India claiming him to be a Pakistan citizen. So by all means you haven't come clean in the Mumbai attacks matter.

Any Source?

Shiv Sena Oath - YouTube

There you go...... Cant find the exact one but it will do the job.....

Bal Thackrey is right for very few times like this time, I think every man with self-respect irrespective of caste or religion must support Bal Thackrey for his stand against money mongering BCCI.
Things have been much changed after 26/11 attack, i am die-hard cricket fan, I always waited for India-Pakistan matches in my life but ab ye match kisi bhi haal par nahi hone chahiye.
Sports & Friendship is possible with equals, but since Musharaf period Pakistani politicians & diplomats are worst a nation could ever had. They have brought our relation to the worst point they can be. They should not be entertained a bit & all such ties with them should be cut .
India is not going to benefit by such home series, Its again going to be like a helping hand to PCB/Pakistan Cricket which they certainly don't deserve.

Ajmal Kasab, Abu Jindal, Audio Recordings, David Headly etc etc..but it seems Pakistan is never satisfied.

The very fact that ISI tried their best to not get Abu Jindal extradited to India, shows they have something to hide.

More brainwashing by media???

Again a same analogy can be drawn from Salala incident, u also refused for joint investigation.

U guys always live in denial, Hafeez saeed is innocent, laden is not in pakistan, all BS. anyways, it is you who is suffering now, not us.

Even though with so much happening between Pak-US we still continue our relations.....Because we are serious in our relations unlike India who is not sincere and using 26/11 just for politics....Your minister face criticism for pointing out facts on karkarey and eventually resign..... You dont let Pakistani investigator get independent evidence... I feel pity for those who died in 26/11 incident.

hindu extremist are involved in disturbing peacefull events since 90s..... brainwashed extremists always oppose any good thing happening between these 2 nations. not a surprise...

You should thank them for being so polite than their counterpart Muslim jihadis.
Hindu Extremist dont come on your soil at kill your innocent citizens nor they brainwash a$$holes on your soil to bomb your parliments.

Bal Thakuray is an Epic Man ... Love this guy.
Force me to laugh every time he talks.

Both extremists......

DENIAL :rofl:........
Your clip is joined. See it again. Don't need an expert for that
Ok extremist. What they have did in Pak till date ???
I bet you will find thousand such in Pak.
Point is still same both India and Pak hate each other. But only Pak exports it. Not India

Great bringing kargil in.....

Hindu extremist even in the 90s when there was no kargil or anything used to destroy pitches before Pakistan India match....You guys live on this hate.

Yes very good option to think about, destroying pitches is right solution for this time too.

Last destroying Pitches happened in Mumbai stadiums after 1993 Bomb Blast which killed hundreds of innocents for no reasons.

And you know where the mastermind of Bombay blasts, Father-In-Law of Javed Miadad's Son,Interpol's most wanted Criminal Dawood Ibrahim is??? who funded & sheltered him in Karachi???

Back
Top Bottom