What's new

BCCI should be whipped for inviting Pakistan: Bal Thackeray

So according to you digging pitches and killing 166 people is equivalent right????????

There is a reason whole world hates you, even the chinese. you guys refuse to see anything beyond the veil

Nope its not....But we condemn both.... Because we are not like you.

Yup for survival....When our loving neighbours tested nukes there were big talks of destroying Pakistan.... after Pakistans test everyone went quite.
Who said anything about destroying Pak. Please point out. PS: PDF warriors don't have nukes , right ???

Read this

Hafiz Saeed vows jihad against India will continue – The Express Tribune

These people are operating from your LOVING nation. And Unfortunatly GOP didn't get enough proof to sue him as terrist. Do they ???

The same Shiv Sena whom you now accuse of being extremists was in power at Centre when Vajpayee came to Lahore and we got back stabbed.

The problem is we don't export this hate while you do.

We saw your love coming with arms from across the border trained by your army....... I wonder if that wasn't export than what was it.

So thats all? By condemning itself u think u have absolved yourself of all responsibility?????

In that case u should also not ask US to apolosize for Salala, they also regretted for it.

What about bringing terrorists to justice?

Yup for survival....When our loving neighbours tested nukes there were big talks of destroying Pakistan.... after Pakistans test everyone went quite.

So this how history is told in Pakistan. We had nukes for approximately 10 years more than Pakistan..so if we wanted to destroy Pakistan we had ample time.

shame on BCCI for bringing that humiliation on us....

they are simply backstabbers..

Before joining Shiv sena the members take oath to destroy Pakistan and cut it into 40 peices......:tup:

And i condemn both....

did they carry out any attack inside pakistan ?

Yes and when we cornered Abu Jindal in KSA, ISI tried their best to not get him extradited to India claiming him to be a Pakistan citizen. So by all means you haven't come clean in the Mumbai attacks matter.

Before joining Shiv sena the members take oath to destroy Pakistan and cut it into 40 peices......:tup:

And i condemn both....

Any Source?

So thats all? By condemning itself u think u have absolved yourself of all responsibility?????

In that case u should also not ask US to apolosize for Salala, they also regretted for it.

Bringing terrorist to justice is possible when you cooperate on the same level which you expect from us. You guys are just using 26/11 for politics... Your govt dont care about the people died.... If you really did you could have let Pakistani interrogation team to interview AK. But you will again make excuses and bring more off topics.......

Bringing terrorist to justice is possible when you cooperate on the same level which you expect from us. You guys are just using 26/11 for politics... Your govt dont care about the people died.... If you really did you could have let Pakistani interrogation team to interview AK. But you will again make excuses and bring more off topics.......

We saw your love coming with arms from across the border trained by your army....... I wonder if that wasn't export than what was it.

We are still waiting for the dossiers and the proofs that Rahman Malik promised years ago.

shame on BCCI for bringing that humiliation on us....

they are simply backstabbers..

did they carry out any attack inside pakistan ?

Dont worry dude. BCCI have played smart.

There is no news that BCCI will share revenue with PCB, even though it Pakistan's turn to host the tour. Their cricketers continue to get banned while our cricketers are richer than movie stars.

As for terrorists, they will get what they deserve. Laden took 10 years, he died like a dog. Same will happen with Hafeez Saeed.

And i condemn both....

hahaahhaa BS. Sena is powerful in Maharashtra only how they gona destroy Pak from there ??? I am a maharashtrian. Never heard of such oath from anybody. Have a lot of friends in Sena. They are proud to be Hindu. They don't care about Pak

Back
Top Bottom