What's new

BCCI should be whipped for inviting Pakistan: Bal Thackeray

not even 90% hindus agree to him...i live in karnataka...i've seen......
And who is telling this - a nawab ???
You need a long vision to see from Karnataka :D
On topic: Ok a lot of people don't agree with him but this time he got support for this. Even Gavashkar spoke publicly against decision. 100% Mumbaikars are against it. Be them Hindu Muslim or any religion

what matters is us ! we can hit BCCI in the sweetspot ! how ? well all of us should be ready to start a facebook campaign with our friends that nobody sees the match - on tv or in person ! once their revenues dry up they will realize their mistake .

Understandable, coming from sena, who are duty bound to say this.
Rest of us can ignore what sena says and carry on. :)

Pls don't include me in that 'rest' . I am not a fan of Sena or Bal Thackrey, but I completely support him in this. Unless Pakistan stops their terror activities against India, contact with them should be kept at a bare minimum.

btw guys a very intersting article by a pakistani author ! must read

Sixer for peace or kick in the ****! Apr
by Dr Jawwad Khan
Rate This

Today morning I experienced my toughest and hardest time as weekend begins on Saturday in Saudi Arabia. After the semi final today was the first working day and in a MNC where Indians have a sizable presence ,it is really a pain. The ugly and triumphant smiles, arrogant gestures and mocking discussion over the defeat of Pakistan in the semi final is really a painful experience.
I also read a story on today’s daily Ummat, mentioning the obscene and disgusting mockery with the Pakistani cricketers by Indian social networking sites. The pain is ironic because in our side the whole event is promoted by Jang and Geo group as the only opportunity for peace. Jang group ran a relentless campaign for this cause. Like many I do not believe in the Geo’s crap of “Amn ki Aasha” . Whoever read the “Arthshaster” written by Kautilya aka Chanakya and whoever knows the influence of this book over the mentality of Indians especially on Brahman ruling elite ,knows very well that peace could only be brought by gun point not through ridiculous slogans and disgusting bowing in front of Indians.

We sent the messages of love and peace and what we got in return? disgusting and offensive mockery with our players. I am sure that Geo and Jang group won’t mind that but as a Pakistani it hurts me.Personally I hate cricket more than I hate liberals and enlightened moderates of Pakistan. I believe that this game is no more a gentleman’s game. Pakistani cricket especially has been corrupted. Even though I don’t watch the cricket matches but every time I see my national pride on stakes by our fellow Pakistani representatives. What would be the worst damage to the national pride than these photographs , Photoshopped by Indian social networking sites. These images is a slap on the face of Pakistan and Geo and Jang group.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND MIND IT ANNA RASCALA - ALL THE MATERIAL ABOVE IS TAKEN FROM THE SITE INCLUDING THE SCREENS ( PRICELESS )

Sixer for peace or kick in the ****! « FUNDAMENTALIST

Everybody is entitled to their opinion. Only cricket fans like me know how much 'jugaad' I will have to do to get a ticket/pass for the Delhi ODI game :angry:

mate i am a north indian , and would not spit on thakrey for few things. but what he is saying is correct for once .

KEHTE HAIN DOODH KA JALA CHAACH FOOK KE PEETA HAI ! YAHAN SALA DOODH ITNI BAAR JALA CHUKA HAI KI CHAACH KI BHI ICCHAA NAHIN RAHI !

Sharad Pawar will do anything for money. Even sell his own mother!!

what the hell is this....... why only cricket has problem..... then stop all import/export and other business relaation with pak....

leave sports outside of this ego war...

Well said….One Pakistani team will play cricket with our team and another Pakistani Team will Kill our people …And rest Pakistani Team will do nothing to handover them…That is fine…??

what the hell is this....... why only cricket has problem..... then stop all import/export and other business relaation with pak....

leave sports outside of this ego war...

FYI this is not ego war...Just a Simple question....Would like to play with a person who is responsible for killing your family person…??...Just by saying leave sports aside.

FYI this is not ego war...Just a Simple question....Would like to play with a person who is responsible for killing your family person…??...Just by saying leave sports aside.

cricketers killed ur people?????

Bal Thugery the thug is an a$$hole. Power without responsibility. The biggest goonda this side of the Suez! :tdown:

He's a broken arrow!

Balasaheb19-12-2005.jpg

Back
Top Bottom