What's new

BCCI should be whipped for inviting Pakistan: Bal Thackeray

Let us keep the damn Politics out of Sports arena. Play cricket just for the fun of the game. Bal Thackrey should be whipped for his runaway mouth.
Even politics is a game.It needs an arena too.So what better arena than playing cricket issues like football.

This series is just a way to save the sinking coffers of PCB .... It should have never taken place , what happens when there is a next terrorist strike ? the ties will again be cancelled for another 5 yrs . Unless Dawood , Lashkar and the rest are brought to books there should be no bilateral series !

Mark my words , the series would be rigged and fixed too

I am all for not mixing politics & sports.

However, if the matches were stopped for a reason ( whatever - right or wrong) , all I'd like to know is that have the objectives set for having stopped the matches been achieved ? If so , fine go ahead - only please set processes that all who come to witness the matches from Pak go back.

If not , then either we were silly then to have set pre conditions to play OR are stupid now to resume matches without the objectives having been met !

Why blame the BCCI alone ? Even New Delhi is responsible.

At a tangent - its like the Chinese over running NEFA ( now Arunachal ) back in 62 and then withdrawing. Only to stake claim on the same region again decades later !

To get back to the subject , in my view a lot can change on both sides of the border between now & the matches.

No match with pak please... shameless BCCI, they even agreed to play with pakistan during kargil war.
We need another Harvindar Singh, this time should be with chappal.

Let us keep the damn Politics out of Sports arena. Play cricket just for the fun of the game. Bal Thackrey should be whipped for his runaway mouth.

Yes Sir you are correct….In India Pakistan will send

1. Political Team.
2. Cricket Team.
3. Hockey Team,
4. Terrorist Team.
5. Comedians Team.
6. Singers Team.
7. Etc.

And as per your comment we have to welcome those keeping Politics aside.

If Balasheb can keep up the pressure, the matches will be called off or shifted to another location.

I am not against of this Series(nor support) but why they want to play cricket with such tiny heart people like their Afridi said.

I am not against of this tournament(nor support) but why they want to play cricket with such small heart people like their Afridi said.

Thats a question that Pakistanis should answer as they are the one desperate to play the games.

Anyways if the games go ahead, get ready for the public namaz by Pak players on the ground and then another round of 'Hinduon ka neyat he aisa hain' allegations.

I am not against of this Series(nor support) but why they want to play cricket with such tiny heart people like their Afridi said.
Money dear. India vs Pak is money generator. That's why our sick BCCI and Pak board are so on to it.

Tarred and feathered is what our former colonial masters used to do for such cheapos.

Let us take to the streets if this actually goes forward.

Not agree with Bal thakrey's political ideology EVERYTIME, but this time only.. Let Pakistan first handover the culprits of 26/11 first, then we can consider playing cricket in bilateral series.

He only shouts. No wonder they call him paper tiger !

Not all Hindus agree with him. Pakistani athletes took part in CWG Delhi. Why so much hue and cry over cricket matches now??
not even 90% hindus agree to him...i live in karnataka...i've seen......

Back
Top Bottom