What's new

BCCI should be whipped for inviting Pakistan: Bal Thackeray

More brainwashing by media???

He was arrested with a Pakistani passport.

Even though with so much happening between Pak-US we still continue our relations.....Because we are serious in our relations unlike India who is not sincere and using 26/11 just for politics....Your minister face criticism for pointing out facts on karkarey and eventually resign..... You dont let Pakistani investigator get independent evidence... I feel pity for those who died in 26/11 incident.

With US you have no other option than as they will bomb you back to stone age.

The anchor cannot even distinguish b/n Shiv Sena..a political party & VHP..and Hindu Organization..so less said about your proof, the better.

Reply was on a Statement of HS....... I proved my point...be it Shiv Sena or VHP

Reply was on a Statement of HS....... I proved my point...be it Shiv Sena or VHP

You didn't prove anything about the oath in Shiv Sena part. The voice clip itself is highly suspicious.

Nope its not....But we condemn both.... Because we are not like you.

Talking about 166 Lives??
Your country abstains from handing India Born Dawood Inrahim for bringing justice to 1993 bomblast victims. And you want us to believe that you can condemn things planned by Pakistani elements & will help India to punish the culprits.

Oh yaaa You can plan things which you condemn & condemn things which you plan.
Awesome talent :yahoo:

He was arrested with a Pakistani passport.

With US you have no other option than as they will bomb you back to stone age.

And that makes it "
ISI tried their best to not get Abu Jindal extradited to India, shows they have something to hide."

Than why didn't US bombed us back to stone age in last 7 months???

You are now bringing way too many off topics

Talking about 166 Lives??
Your country abstains from handing India Born Dawood Inrahim for bringing justice to 1993 bomblast victims. And you want us to believe that you can condemn things planned by Pakistani elements & will help India to punish the culprits.

Oh yaaa You can plan things which you condemn & condemn things which you plan.
Awesome talent :yahoo:

Before joining Shiv sena the members take oath to destroy Pakistan and cut it into 40 peices......:tup:

And i condemn both....

Lol ....most stupid comment on PDF.
I was a active shiv sainik during my college days & also I am from a city dominated by Shiv-Sainiks let me educate you something what you say about the Oath is merely your brain farts :rofl:

You didn't prove anything about the oath in Shiv Sena part. The voice clip itself is highly suspicious.

More denial

Lol ....most stupid comment on PDF.
I was a active shiv sainik during my college days & also I am from a city dominated by Shiv-Sainiks let me educate you something what you say about the Oath is merely your brain farts :rofl:

I answered that before....read previous posts.

Yes and when we cornered Abu Jindal in KSA, ISI tried their best to not get him extradited to India claiming him to be a Pakistan citizen. So by all means you haven't come clean in the Mumbai attacks matter.

Any Source?

May be his fertile brain & deluded madarsaa teaching

Shiv Sena Oath - YouTube

There you go...... Cant find the exact one but it will do the job.....
Funny thing about video:
2 different clips are joined together.
First VHP
In second clip the guy is telling he made all the people in so and so area to give up smoking and drinking.
And what conclusion the Smart guy take from that : shiv Sena guies do stuff after the oath ??? :D who is this genious ???

I give you typical Sena clip for reference. They talk in MARATHI always. It's you who is in denial that clip is forged or that guy didn't have any idea about who and what Sena is :D

More brainwashing by media???

Even though with so much happening between Pak-US we still continue our relations.....Because we are serious in our relations unlike India who is not sincere and using 26/11 just for politics....Your minister face criticism for pointing out facts on karkarey and eventually resign..... You dont let Pakistani investigator get independent evidence... I feel pity for those who died in 26/11 incident.

Yeah world knows the seriousness

- regret instead of apology for cheap Nato routes.
- getting own soldier's killed by for $$$ as economic aid.

internet hindus will always be like that-
the way they behaving on the forum-

i am sure the majority of normal indians wants Pak VS Ind- to happen-

And that makes it "

I didn't know that getting Pakistani passport for an Indian is that easy in Pakistan without the help of friends in high places.

Than why didn't US bombed us back to stone age in last 7 months???

Everybody with an iota of brain understood that this closure of transit is a drama and with in few months it will re open. Even when the road was closed air route was still open and NATO was supplied with the essentials throughout this 7 months by aircrafts flying over Pakistani airspace.

Back
Top Bottom