What's new

Bal Thackeray tags Sushilkumar Shinde 'Nishan-e-Pakistan'

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK then Pakistan cricket team will come & play in India as gov of India decides, If not then why asking them for MFN & route to Afghanistan?

Be mature ... Govt of Pakistan is also hand tied in the matter of terrorists & if we adopt the policy of give & take then something will progress in these matters.

Policy makers in PMO are not kids sitting behind monitor, they are highly qualified for their job.

Ground reality is they are not giving MFN or Afghan transit which clearly shows they don't want good relation. We have misplaced priorities like selling engines to them which they may use against India only for troop deployment. Get used to it, they hate our religion and fed with this hatred daily, peace with Pakistan is just a fairy tales.

What man this Thakrey isss........A jackass

sorry dude, I don't know much about Thackeray, I am TN. but I see a valid point from him.
These so called Circket matches are just a money making business for some one and to make money for BCCI which is lead by politicians, why are we forgetting 26/11. had your brother or sister, or next of kin has died in the Mumbai attack, would you be welcoming the Pakistani Team?
Let them be sports man, but their government has consistantly denied that the Attack was planned in its soil and has so far not put any one behind bars just for the sake of justice.

This Bal thakrey is an idiot.

Pakistanis please don't take him seriously, even we in India don't take him seriously then why are you bothered.

of course- we can ignore him- and deal with only the sensible people like you-
This is the practical alternate to the proposition of vsdoc-
i really hope the next generation of Pakistanis and Indians less vsdoc types will be mature enough to understand how to go on about with a neighbor- A "muhalla" attitude by slamming the doors shut is not how countries solve their attitudes-

@mjnaushad

PS: You made the claim about Surjeet Singh being a terrorist, but he is not the person you are talking about. It is in fact Sarabjit Singh.

Here is what I found about Sarabjit Singh on Wikipedia

Issues with prosecution

Shaukat Salim, a key witness in the case against Sarabjit, was caught on tape retracting his statement on April 26, 2008. Salim's father and other relatives were killed in the attack. Although In court and he had said that Sarabjit was the one who had planted the bomb. But later on he accepted that he had made the statements implicating Sarabjit under pressure from the Pakistani police. Meanwhile, Sarabjit's lawyer Abdul Rana Hamid told Indian News Channel CNN-IBN that Salim's statements have no value as they were never recorded in court.[10]

sorry dude, I don't know much about Thackeray, I am TN. but I see a valid point from him.
These so called Circket matches are just a money making business for some one and to make money for BCCI which is lead by politicians, why are we forgetting 26/11. had your brother or sister, or next of kin has died in the Mumbai attack, would you be welcoming the Pakistani Team?
Let them be sports man, but their government has consistantly denied that the Attack was planned in its soil and has so far not put any one behind bars just for the sake of justice.

Its sad to see so many smart people acting like kids. If playing sports is a business, so is selling, buying weapons, using proxies to cause problems into each others countries, terrorist attacks, killings, etc. Politicians (and the one being discussed here) keep the conflicts alive so that they have a reason to stay in the power and roles they are in. If the common man connects with the other side and resolves their differences.....a lot of rich politicians, lobbyists and big shots in the military all lose their jobs!!!
Knowing and have seen 911, I can sympathize with 26-11. However, when you guys 'approve' of someone's attempt of stopping a sporting event....do you realize that India also runs proxies in Pakistan and causes their civilians to get killed??? Both sides are victims and aggressors here...

of course- we can ignore him- and deal with only the sensible people like you-
This is the practical alternate to the proposition of vsdoc-
i really hope the next generation of Pakistanis and Indians less vsdoc types will be mature enough to understand how to go on about with a neighbor- A "muhalla" attitude by slamming the doors shut is not how countries solve their attitudes-

Pakistan would be lucky for more vsdoc types.

Sadly for you the present generation of Indians (the ones in their 20s) is not.

And its going to get worse.

For you.

Its sad to see so many smart people acting like kids. If playing sports is a business, so is selling, buying weapons, using proxies to cause problems into each others countries, terrorist attacks, killings, etc. Politicians (and the one being discussed here) keep the conflicts alive so that they have a reason to stay in the power and roles they are in. If the common man connects with the other side and resolves their differences.....a lot of rich politicians, lobbyists and big shots in the military all lose their jobs!!!
Knowing and have seen 911, I can sympathize with 26-11. However, when you guys 'approve' of someone's attempt of stopping a sporting event....do you realize that India also runs proxies in Pakistan and causes their civilians to get killed??? Both sides are victims and aggressors here...

if Sports can improve relationship why not send a KABADI, or Hockey or any other team. Why are they so keen on Cricket. Its because of the vast idiotic fan base that both INDIA and PAKISITAN has.
What you are talking about needs a birds eye view to realize, that each side of the border all common man has the same intention.
In INDIA we are ready to settle for what is LOC as IB, where as in Pakistan the scare of loosing a big land mass as East Pakistan is still alive and to take the honor back, they are not ready to settle for the LOC, they want INDIA and its people to have a mental scar of loosing J&K which certainly is not going to happen, Loosing J&K is the end of INDIAN unity. and that is what they are interested in.

Pakistan would be lucky for more vsdoc types.

Sadly for you the present generation of Indians (the ones in their 20s) is not.

And its going to get worse.

For you.

20 year old :woot:-
what i am doing talking to a hormone laden 20 year old?-
maybe aging will bring some sense into you-
age has tamed even the best of "Dare Devils"-

till a decade later if we are alive Doc-

20 year old :woot:-
what i am doing talking to a hormone laden 20 year old?-
maybe aging will bring some sense into you-
age has tamed even the best of "Dare Devils"-

I am twice that age bro.

And a generation that is still at its core soft on you.

I am twice that age bro.

And a generation that is still at its core soft on you.

For you- we are the same people who did 26/11 to you-
and still yet we are the same people who want a better neighborhood-

Either your perception is wrong- or what we longing for is wrong-

One generation is realizing and changing for Good while the other is betting their life on being bad- future bad-

Nothing else apart from switching places on worlds perception will happen-

hope you realize the path you choosing right now is a tried and tested back lashed failed path-

For you- we are the same people who did 26/11 to you-
and still yet we are the same people who want a better neighborhood-

Either your perception is wrong- or what we longing for is wrong-

One generation is realizing and changing for Good while the other is betting their life on being bad- future bad-

Nothing else apart from switching places on worlds perception will happen-

hope you realize the path you choosing right now is a tried and tested back lashed failed path-

I have no doubt there are good decent people amongst you.

PDF has helped to a large extent reaffirm that.

But my issues with you are not as individuals.

Because individuals from your side do not hurt me.

Your country and its establishment does.

So when I meet a Pakistani abroad, I think of him as an extended Indian.

But when I think of Pakistan, my defenses go up. Naturally.

How many times do you want us to be bitten?

Can you think of another country, another people, who would have taken so much?

You are going to retort that we are as bad, probably worse.

But then you would recognize that its not me as an Indian, but India you are talking about.

All the cricket and Veena Maliks is not going to change that.

Yahan naik woh hai jisko mauka nahi mila.

He does ideologically encourage terrorists and backs them after they vaporized 68 Pakistanis. Yeh aapki ghalat fehmi hai ke Indians are not involved in terrorism against Pakistan.

The only problem is pakistan until now has not been able to provide any proof of Indian involvement.

I was against this series before. But now that I have realized that by playing Cricket in India we would be trolling a huge number of Indians I now support this series. By playing in India we would be trolling Pakistan hating Indians. Not bad. Go play and piss off Bharatis. :)

Pakistan won't play in Maharashtra. Doesn't matter we would play in other states where people don't have emotional issues. ;)

I was against this series before. But now that I have realized that by playing Cricket in India we would be trolling a huge number of Indians I now support this series. By playing in India we would be trolling Pakistan hating Indians. Not bad. Go play and piss off Bharatis. :)

Pakistan won't play in Maharashtra. Doesn't matter we would play in other states where people don't have emotional issues. ;)

Pakistan should beat india fair and square-

Or else later we would be hearing the emotional 26/11 ka badla lay lia rants-

btw why i have the feeling that indin media is gearing up to follow british media?- Scandals- Accusation?-

if Sports can improve relationship why not send a KABADI, or Hockey or any other team. Why are they so keen on Cricket. Its because of the vast idiotic fan base that both INDIA and PAKISITAN has.
What you are talking about needs a birds eye view to realize, that each side of the border all common man has the same intention.
In INDIA we are ready to settle for what is LOC as IB, where as in Pakistan the scare of loosing a big land mass as East Pakistan is still alive and to take the honor back, they are not ready to settle for the LOC, they want INDIA and its people to have a mental scar of loosing J&K which certainly is not going to happen, Loosing J&K is the end of INDIAN unity. and that is what they are interested in.

Have you missed recent Kabadi matches....???

If India invites we'll be more than glad to have a kabadi match in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom