What's new

Bal Thackeray tags Sushilkumar Shinde 'Nishan-e-Pakistan'

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Thing is that we even dont want to be ur neighbor ... if we had the power to relocated the country then we would have even done that... we dont want any relation with u people not as a friend & dont even want to be ur enemy ...

plzz live with it... & dont send ur team here

:lol: yeh you even dont want to be neighbour to Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and even Nepal.

so whom do you want to be neighbours to?

if you dont want any relation then why dying for transit to Afghanistan via Pakistan?

why dying to beg for MFN status ? lolzz

and above all if you dont want any relation why you are insulting your "dead" by coming on a Pakistani Forum in the first place??

I have never bought into this separate politics from sport sham.

When nations play sport against each other, it is part of international relations.

Just as politics is.

Just as international terrorism and war is.

Would you play a country that is at war with you?

No.

Well Indians, Pakistan declared war on 26/11.

Go figure.

It is well established... david headley confessions along with several world leaders saying the same... they don't say anything in haste.

the statement by anonymous sources...... quite credible :no:

and which world leaders, Iran leader says that US is murderer so how is he true?? World leaders said Iraq have WMDs and how was that true, we know whats true and whats not..... if we take of our hindu extremist glasses off...You guys are so filled with hate and believe anything which incites hate.... but when our defence attache in India asked your Army chief in front of media about his allegation he suddenly changed his statement....lol

I have never bought into this separate politics from sport sham.

When nations play sport against each other, it is part of international relations.

Just as politics is.

Just as international terrorism and war is.

Would you play a country that is at war with you?

No.

Go figure.

And what will you call 71, what will you call surjeet singh....

oh i almost forgot.... Indians are doodh key dhuley....

Chalo jee mitti pao in Indian jokron pe kia thakray kia shinde dono circus k madari hain. khelnay do in ko aik dosray ka sath

the statement by anonymous sources...... quite credible :no:

and which world leaders, Iran leader says that US is murderer so how is he true?? World leaders said Iraq have WMDs and how was that true, we know whats true and whats not..... if we take of our hindu extremist glasses off

:lol: even china has accused pakistan for terrorism .. do u need more proofs ?

Please tell me how is this mocking them.....

If trying to improve relation is mocking then even letting you people join this site is mocking to dozens of dead people who died in blasts in lahore planted by surjeet singh .

I dont know if you are the kind who will call someone who supports and harbours people who have done bad for your family.
Well....... I would not and will not.

Go figure.

There is no one Pakistan, there is a segment that has been at war with India since 1947, and there are also other segments.

In my opinion you work with who you can work with, and try to increase the segment with which you can work.

As regards cricket I am not sure it is a good idea, since it can lead to chest thumping nationalism. But I would view artistic exchanges more positively.

And what will you call 71, what will you call surjeet singh....

oh i almost forgot.... Indians are doodh key dhuley....

71 was war.

What is your point?

There is no one Pakistan, there is a segment that has been at war with India since 1947, and there are also other segments.

In my opinion you work with who you can work with, and try to increase the segment with which you can work.

You support Pakistanis coming here to play?

:lol: even china has accused pakistan for terrorism .. do u need more proofs ?

Please by all means......

is it Pakistan ??? or law less region bordering afghanistan from where we all are being attacked time to time.??

71 was war.

What is your point?

Supporting Mukhti Bahni before the actual war stated .... it was cross border terrorism.

and what was Surjeet singh??

I added to my post a bit later - repeating it here:

As regards cricket I am not sure it is a good idea, since it can lead to chest thumping nationalism. But I would view artistic exchanges more positively.

they are now out of control .. isn't it ? and common pakistanis are paying the price now.

you said you'll post proof... are you also following your army chief and bailing out?

lunch time ...later

Bro we are not coming over to your country to play.

Has that fact missed your attention here?

but we are going to welcome you.... has that fact missed your attention.

:lol: I already had put... i think u should revisit my posts... blacklisting of JUD, Let etc which are ISI's pets by UN are more than enough proofs.

Nope its not..... you said you'll post proof against Pakistan..... and also China calling Pakistan terrorist..... i am waiting.... when i come back from lunch the links better be here....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom