What's new

Bal Thackeray tags Sushilkumar Shinde 'Nishan-e-Pakistan'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coz his fellow men died by a Pakistani, who is eating Biryani and Nihari in Indian jail. The Pakistani (Non state actor) getting Special service (Damad like service) by Mata jee and his Ministers..

I am also against such kind of activity (Game) Unless Pakistan shows some empathy with 26/11 victims. We can't forget this and see the future.

We must get rid of PrithviRaj Syndrome...

activists of this Hindu extremist have killed dozens of Pakistanis in Samjhota Express inside India.

This terrorists and his supporters have no moral right to even air the view which you are supporting for his tootless pusssycat roars

:lol: do you even have iota of knowledge ? there is nothing called saffron terrorism. 99.99 % terrorist organisations designated by UN are islamists.
hey bro i think u r not hear about buddhist terrorism .(according to some pakistani and bangladeshi)

activists of this Hindu extremist have killed dozens of Pakistanis in Samjhota Express inside India.

This terrorists and his supporters have no moral right to even air the view which you are supporting for his tootless pusssycat roars

so called hindu extremists are behind bars... can't say the same regarding pakistan.

bro mostly indian don't want pakistan tour in india and by the way maharastra is the most anti pak state in india after mumbai massacre .

well bro if you calim "Most Indians" then i would say i dont see its like that i dont think most of the Indians would be so dumb to target sports.

he is in the jail not like hafiz saeed any many islamic terrorists organization who are suppoter by pak govt to use against india in kashmir .

Whatever.

Your country cannot play in Mumbai.

Aaage badho.

Bal thakrey and his supporter showing their usual hate for Pakistan .... nothing new... we are seeing such behavior since 90s...

State with-in state bal thakrey and his goons

well bro if you calim "Most Indians" then i would say i dont see its like that i dont think most of the Indians would be so dumb to target sports.

when pakistani terrorists can strike innocent indians why don't we target our govt. to stop playing against terrorist sponsored state ?

People in the BCCI and our cricket team need to empathise with people in Mumbai, if only they had lost their loved ones in the terror attack.

when pakistani terrorists can strike innocent indians why don't we target our govt. to stop playing against terrorist sponsored state ?

The only terrorist sponsor state here is INDIA....

Either bring proof of GOP involvement in 26/11 or STFU.....

MODS SHOULD TAKE ACTION ON CALLING PAKISTAN A TERRORIST STATE WITH OUT ANY EVIDENCE, FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS ONE THING, FREEDOM OF IGNORANCE IS ANOTHER

maybe to kochi or trivandrum...but not mumbai.....

@vsdoc ....this is what i was meaning yesterday when i asked, do we as indians feel for each other..?

in an hypothetical scenario...lets say 9/11 was remote controlled from somewhere in saudi arabia....and the perperators are still living there...what do you think would have been the america reaction..? (leaving aside the military aspect) would the saudi sport teams even be invited to usa...would the floridans say, "**** you yanks, the saudi team is most welcome here......" ?

This is not acceptable not Thiruvananthapuram ... i dont want them placing there foot on sacred land of Lord Sree Padmanabha as been a Keralaite ...

not in any part of India... Politics & sports can go Hand in Hand if the guest country is Hell Bend in supporting Terrorist acts in India & making a mockery of Victims of 26/11 if SushilKumar shinde is so sure about giving protection to Pak team then y dont he dare to make them play in any part of Maratha Bhoomi his own state...

Balasheb is the only Tiger ... rest all r useless even BJP in this case...

India has got the title of a terrorisim sponsoring state many decades back so strop playing innocense card.

as far as your targeting your govt well you can but do have balls and refuse to play matches in international tournaments against Pakistan as well if you are so much fond of NOT playing against Pakistan.

he is in the jail not like hafiz saeed any many islamic terrorists organization who are suppoter by pak govt to use against india in kashmir .

Who is in Jail? as far as country of Kashmir is concerned thats not India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom