What's new

Asma Jahangir and Pervaiz Hoodbhoy with Suzain Rice

jealousy......solid jealousy.....

Please do tell us how he's a crook ? Did he steal money ?

As far as you knowing him, yeah well, everyone knows him and about his contributions.

Who knows you? No one. Yeah that's right, no one. And you're pissed off at that fact upto a point where you have to call accomplished scientists crooks.
Contribution? What contribution? How many papers he has published on his own since he came back from States? You know nothing.

Someone educate me on Asma Jehangir..... I'm curious to know why do maulvi's such as @Zarvan hate her so much? o_O

Contribution? What contribution? How many papers he has published on his own since he came back from States? You know nothing.

I am reasonably [satisfied] with my (scientific) work... I do not think it is earth-shaking or... that it deserves any kind of [award]. On the other hand, receiving an [award] – even if it is a high national award – would give me absolutely no sense of achievement or satisfaction... because it carries no credibility or prestige in professional circles. Such things do not indicate that you have done good work in your field. Therefore I decided to refuse the award

—Pervez Hoodbhoy, issued the statement on The Friday Times, 2001.

I am reasonably [satisfied] with my (scientific) work... I do not think it is earth-shaking or... that it deserves any kind of [award]. On the other hand, receiving an [award] – even if it is a high national award – would give me absolutely no sense of achievement or satisfaction... because it carries no credibility or prestige in professional circles. Such things do not indicate that you have done good work in your field. Therefore I decided to refuse the award

—Pervez Hoodbhoy, issued the statement on The Friday Times, 2001.
Only loosers and morons sing the praises of themselves.

Last edited:
Only loosers and morons praise themselves.
Empty vessels make more noise , pervez hoodbhouy proves that.

I have read his articles , extreme cynicism and bias drip from them. Promoting self defeatist attitude, mocking pakistan,pakistani uniersities,scholars,puting down everything pakistani ,anti army rants, blaming entire afghan war on our army (tho to show himself neutral he does blame usa here too), bootlicking india and in same articles mocking pakistan are some prominent characteristics of his write ups.

He is a worthless person, and he is well known to have foreign funding or backing. I had read due to such reasons some reputed univerity of pakistan had kicked him out too and he was very miserable and seething abt it.

@fakhre mirpur

Empty vessels make more noise , pervez hoodbhouy proves that.

I have read his articles , extreme cynicism and bias drip from them. Promoting self defeatist attitude, mocking pakistan,pakistani uniersities,scholars,puting down everything pakistani ,anti army rants, blaming entire afghan war on our army (tho to show himself neutral he does blame usa here too), bootlicking india and in same articles mocking pakistan are some prominent characteristics of his write ups.

He is a worthless person, and he is well known to have foreign funding or backing. I had read due to such reasons some reputed univerity of pakistan had kicked him out too and he was very miserable and seething abt it.

@fakhre mirpur

Yes, he critically analyses everything without any emotional bias towards nationality, culture, religion etc. That's what scientists do. Ask questions. As far as him questioning universities, where is he wrong ? Take a good look at the educational system in Pakistan. They talk of bringing in meritocracy. They fail to realize even the "real" degrees are ~30% fake. There is THAT much cheating in university exams and intellectual dishonesty in Pakistani universities. Plagiarism is rampant.

I've yet to see him mock Pakistan. He does mock Pakistani leadership and rightly so.

And by the way he wasn't kicked out of the university (the university was lums). It was a short term renewable contract which the university didn't renew. And Pervez Hoodbhoy said it was probably because of ideological differences (which may be true).

Hoodboy I respect. But Asma is the one who should be hanged.

Asma Jahangir is a brave woman, and much respected in India.

Mr. Hoodbhoy is a nuclear physicist. He came back to Pakistan to teach, not to conduct research and publish papers in Pakistan's non-existent R&D and academic environment.

Hoodbhoy is one of the major American and CIA puppet in Pakistan
Tera dimagh toh theek??
Putting insane allegation on personal liking and disliking depicts your sick mentality
Go and check your facts, kon kiski jasoosi karta hai.

11990392_782666775188761_8998759600535418295_n.jpg

@Horus @waz @Slav Defence @Pakistanisage @TankMan @Bratva @Areesh @AUz @Arsalan @ajpirzada

Pervez hoodbhoy and asma jahangir are amoung the very few sane voices left in pakistan .. Wish them safety .. What they need most from molvies and the right wing parrots (unfortunately the majority in pakistan)

Asma jahangir: her latest accomplishment is that stay against military courts that got thrown out...

U might have seen her pics with RSS chair looking more comfortable there than a fundamentilist hindu....

Hoodbhoy..aka yahoodbhoy is a staunch enemy of any thing nuclear in pakistan including nuclear weapons...

Latest accomplishment: stay against pak china nuclear cooperation and civilian nuclear plants recently thrown out of courts

Both are self proclaimed leftist...
Sitting here with representitive of largest captilist power
Meaning enemy of your enemy is your friend...

Some on this thread are very naive, people of the likes of Dr.Pervaiz Hoodbhoy get utilized like a trojan horse by the foreign powers to lobby their likes, dislikes and policies. To be specific Dr. Sahib is sickly obsessed with the notion that Pakistan's Nuclear Weapons are not secure in a manner they should have been and thus prone to be stolen by the likes of Taliban and or extremists etc creating sense of insecurity among the youth in particular and the public in general.

I am quoting a section from his presentation below:

"Pakistan’s nuclear establishment has now been attacked repeatedly by the Taliban or by people whose identity is unknown. The ISI (Inter-Services Intelligence) now lives in mortal fear of its own creation after its headquarters in Rawalpindi and Lahore were attacked, and its officers killed in numerous other suicide attacks. Now this is a worry in everyone’s mind: if the inner core of the Pakistani establishment is being attacked by the Taliban and by Al Qaeda, what does this imply for the safety and security of Pakistan’s nuclear weapons? There is no doubt that they would like to get their hands on nuclear materials and nuclear weapons. So how to make them secure against this kind of threat, especially one that could come from sympathetic officers within the army or nuclear establishment?”

Some on this thread are very naive, people of the likes of Dr.Pervaiz Hoodbhoy get utilized like a trojan horse by the foreign powers to lobby their likes, dislikes and policies. To be specific Dr. Sahib is sickly obsessed with the notion that Pakistan's Nuclear Weapons are not secure in a manner they should have been and thus prone to be stolen by the likes of Taliban and or extremists etc creating sense of insecurity among the youth in particular and the public in general.

I am quoting a section from his presentation below:

"Pakistan’s nuclear establishment has now been attacked repeatedly by the Taliban or by people whose identity is unknown. The ISI (Inter-Services Intelligence) now lives in mortal fear of its own creation after its headquarters in Rawalpindi and Lahore were attacked, and its officers killed in numerous other suicide attacks. Now this is a worry in everyone’s mind: if the inner core of the Pakistani establishment is being attacked by the Taliban and by Al Qaeda, what does this imply for the safety and security of Pakistan’s nuclear weapons? There is no doubt that they would like to get their hands on nuclear materials and nuclear weapons. So how to make them secure against this kind of threat, especially one that could come from sympathetic officers within the army or nuclear establishment?”
Problem with Asma and Hoodbhoy and Sethi -type people is, they see and analyze Pakistan through the perspective of Pakistan's enemies and not as a Pakistani. When Asma talks about bypassing existing law while handling with terrorists, she either forgets or overlooked how US and Europe dealt with terrorism and kind of laws enacted for they were aware of the shortcomings of existing laws. Similarly when Hoodbhoy slings mud at Pakistani establishment and nuclear program he forgets about other states and the fact that under no circumstances Pakistan could defend itself against her enemies conventionally. His interactions with enemies of the states rendered him a security risk that cannot be allowed to enter in our nuclear facilities, something he is very sad about and as a result continue to vomit nonsense against Pakistan military and her nuclear program.

Tera dimagh toh theek??
Putting insane allegation on personal liking and disliking depicts your sick mentality
Go and check your facts, kon kiski jasoosi karta hai.
Uska demigh bilkul theek hey, tum tameez sey baat karo.

Secondly, take up this mater with the military's top command who, based on intelligence rpeorts and circumstantial evidence, have the same opinion about Hoodbhoy.

Back
Top Bottom