What's new

Asma Jahangir and Pervaiz Hoodbhoy with Suzain Rice

It is a difference that is bound to exist EVERYWHERE, There are differences in perception of some things in the eyes of Indian and the rest of the world, there are differences in perception of certain things in the eyes of European and the rest of the world or Americans and the rest of the world. One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter!
I understand your urge to mention Pakistan and Pakistanis exclusively but if you open up your mind it will help you a lot.
Asma is a goon with no respect at all for the country she lives in. I am still to see the list of humans she had actually served and will gladly offer lists with many more names of it who were actually helped by other people you don't even know about. Asma is good at only one thing, she have learned that there is no news like bad new, she likes to paint a grim picture of anything and everything just to score some cheap points and harming national image and interests in the process.

Edit: On a second though, i must encourage you to do display your flag mate, there is no sham in that. :)

perception of some things in the eyes of Indian and the rest of the world,

No Indian perception is perfectly in the line with rest of the civilized world.

Asma is a goon with no respect at all for the country she lives in.

How many FIRs are thaere on her and in how many cases is she convicted if she is a goon. Pl provide the data. If you are unable to do that than your arguement have no substance and you are a soft radical for whom his perception matters and not the facts.

Good bye.

Yeah one of them serves Pakistan. The other went to the taliban, al qaeda to develop biological weapons.
Yes one of them the Hoodbhoy betrayed Pakistan and works for CIA and the other face stupid allegations with no truth in them.

Hoodbhoy is a nice man, intelligent and has good analytical skills.
Why do people hate Asma Jahangir though? (I honestly have no clue, someone please educate me).
That's because she doesn't speak the PA's language!

Then who is he? Mullah?

Please stop bringing Qadyani and crying wolf in every thread.

May be he brought qadiyani in caz any one working against pakistan is persumed qadiyani by them...

perception of some things in the eyes of Indian and the rest of the world,

No Indian perception is perfectly in the line with rest of the civilized world.

Well i wont say that no Indian perception is in line with the rest of the world! There must be a few things that are in line. However perception about certain things is bound to be different from the rest of the world, it is for every single country. Ther perceptions of communists by Americans CANNOT be in line with that of Chinese or Russians, same for a lot of things, there are a few things for which different group of people have different views, that is why we have countries in this world. If everyone had one unanimous image/perception of the world there is not need to divide it is countries and states, there is no need to fight! I hope you can understand this but even if you don't do i wont say you are a soft radical for whom his perception matters and not the facts. I am not here to judge you. You can think and believe in whatever you want to. I guess you got that idea from my advise about going ahead and declaring your flag as there is no shame in that, it was a suggestion only. You can chose to overlook that if you think otherwise, it was not me judging you.

Asma is a goon with no respect at all for the country she lives in.
I agree to that.

How many FIRs are thaere on her and in how many cases is she convicted if she is a goon. Pl provide the data. If you are unable to do that than your argument have no substance and you are a soft radical for whom his perception matters and not the facts.
I guess you do not have much idea of how this FIR thing works here, if FIR is the way you will judge a person then yes, i do not have anything to present to support this argument. However that do makes Hafiz Saeed and Dawood Ibrahim look good as there is no pending FIR against them either.

May be he brought qadiyani in caz any one working against pakistan is persumed qadiyani by them...
Presumed by who? you? or him? How many Qadyanis are living in Pakistan and how many of them have been considered as anti-state? and if all anti-state elements are considered Qadyani be default, you and he must be thankful to the state and her people to tolerate such as large bunch of anti-state elements. Please don't talk nonsense.

Last edited:
Hoodbhoy is a nice man, intelligent and has good analytical skills.
Why do people hate Asma Jahangir though? (I honestly have no clue, someone please educate me).
Asma Jahangir has constantly opposed Pakistan's state interests - everything from military courts to operations, executions, and geopolitics; whatever is necessary for Pakistan, she will oppose. Whatever the Army is doing, she will oppose.

And don't forget the kind of language she uses against those who risk their lives to ensure the security of people like her.
When you resort to making such generalizations - going so far as to say every 'fauji' is a 'duffer' - you lose any credibility you may have had.

Asma’s tirade against Army - thenews.com.pk

A MIT physicist yet kept at arms length from Pakistan's nuclear program, should this blatant fact not ring some bell? Especially when there was a professional rivalry going on in between Khan Research Labs and PAEC, both dropped this brilliant MIT graduate like a hot potato... why? Because of security clearance. Sometimes even most obvious facts are not obvious to certain people.

The reason he chose to stay away from the nuke program was because he has always been thoroughly opposed to the nuclearisation of south asia, if he would have chose to participate I am sure he would have been warmly welcomed as one of the leading researchers, indeed the only other theoretical physicist I can think of who was of similar caliber to professor Hoodbhoy was the late Fiazzuddin.

because she's the who tries to protect innocent people from people like you who want to hang all of Pakistan without trial.
I guess you forgot that she took the charge in MR.10 percent era.

The reason he chose to stay away from the nuke program was because he has always been thoroughly opposed to the nuclearisation of south asia, if he would have chose to participate I am sure he would have been warmly welcomed as one of the leading researchers, indeed the only other theoretical physicist I can think of who was of similar caliber to professor Hoodbhoy was the late Fiazzuddin.
He did not choose anything. Please do not comment regarding the matters your knowledge is either insufficient or non-existent.

I got no issues here with these people, I read and listen to Pervaiz and respect him wont agree everything he says but he is very eloquent.

I would only object to some rants by Asma Jahangir but as long as she keeps her thoughts to verbal rants there is nothing much to worry except object to her and write and say the counter point.

sums it up well for me too. thx.

I actually admire both Asma and Hoodbhoy... though they can be Chomsky like too negative.

He did not choose anything. Please do not comment regarding the matters your knowledge is either insufficient or non-existent.

Well based on his comments on Pak nuclear program, it is fair to assume he would not be interested in participating in the production of WMD or getting involved with, well lets say obsolete physics, btw how the hell do you know whether he was rejected or not, I am making an educated guess while you are not providing any justification for your rather spurious opinion.

Well based on his comments on Pak nuclear program, it is fair to assume he would not be interested in participating in the production of WMD or getting involved with, well lets say obsolete physics, btw how the hell do you know whether he was rejected or not, I am making an educated guess while you are not providing any justification for your rather spurious opinion.
Arey merey bhai, Pakistan's nuclear program is not only about weapons but also for generating electricity and producing radio isotopes for medical uses. Hopefully Hoodbhoy saheb has no issues with peaceful uses of this technology. Your educated guess is more a wishful thinking.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom