What's new

Asma Jahangir and Pervaiz Hoodbhoy with Suzain Rice

pervez hoodbhoy has a phd in physics from MIT thus he is genuinely smart
he could have chosen to stay in the U.S but he teaches in pakistan at LUMS
his comments are rational and well articulated whether you agree with them or not that is secondary

Asma jahangir is a cunt

she is the prime example of these pseudo intellectuals
who are too full of themselves prime recruitment targets adversary intelligence agencies

All past, current and future members of this forum (including me) may die 10 times and live again but they would never ever get a PhD in physics from MIT.

Enough said for the caliber of Sir Pervez Hodhboy.
He is Pakistan's most highly cited living researcher in the field of particle physics, I dont agree with all he says never the less his credentials are impeccable.

pervez hoodbhoy has a phd in physics from MIT thus he is genuinely smart
he could have chosen to stay in the U.S but he teaches in pakistan at LUMS
his comments are rational and well articulated whether you agree with them or not that is secondary

Asma jahangir is a cunt

she is the prime example of these pseudo intellectuals
who are too full of themselves prime recruitment targets adversary intelligence agencies
Hoodbhoy used to teach at QAU and now he is at FC College Lahore. Before commenting, at-least get your knowledge a bit polished if nothing else.

Hoodbhoy used to teach at QAU and now he is at FC College Lahore. Before commenting, at-least get your knowledge a bit polished if nothing else.
calm down boy
I see you are better at google than I
last I heard about him, he was a faculty member at lums
he started to teach in pakistan at University of Engineering and Technology Lahore after he received his phd and perhaps was an adjunct faculty at QAU

despite of this slight error the premise of my argument is still valid
if I may return the courtesy I would suggest that you try not to be that condescending in your replies

Empty vessels make more noise , pervez hoodbhouy proves that.

I have read his articles , extreme cynicism and bias drip from them. Promoting self defeatist attitude, mocking pakistan,pakistani uniersities,scholars,puting down everything pakistani ,anti army rants, blaming entire afghan war on our army (tho to show himself neutral he does blame usa here too), bootlicking india and in same articles mocking pakistan are some prominent characteristics of his write ups.

He is a worthless person, and he is well known to have foreign funding or backing. I had read due to such reasons some reputed univerity of pakistan had kicked him out too and he was very miserable and seething abt it.

@fakhre mirpur
His differing view does not make him a traitor but my issue with asma is her support for terrorist

both??

Mr. Pervaiz, i dont have much objection to, comparatively/ However, i am surprised anyone will call Asma an honorable person. I don't think she even knows the meaning of word "honor". :hitwall: You my friend have no idea.

Different in perception of Pakistanis and other nationals. hamid gul was very honorable in eyes of you people as well as hafeez said. Asma zahangir is a human right activist and Mr huboy is an honorable educanist and both are perceived as honorable in the eyes of other people.

His differing view does not make him a traitor but my issue with asma is her support for terrorist
Its not differing views for God's sake. U better read syedali73's posts ,what he is telling abt him. The guy writes propaganda nad cynical bs for those who want him to, he has no loyalty with pakistani state.
And this hype abt him that he is so and so researcher,and much cited scholar bs, it isnt entirely true, all of this eulogizing has been done on him to make him look significant.

Anyways the guy has been disregarsed by many reputed institutes for his shoddy character.

Ur choice u want to respect a non loyal good for nothing prof then just go ahead.

Its not differing views for God's sake. U better read syedali73's posts ,what he is telling abt him. The guy writes propaganda nad cynical bs for those who want him to, he has no loyalty with pakistani state.
And this hype abt him that he is so and so researcher,and much cited scholar bs, it isnt entirely true, all of this eulogizing has been done on him to make him look significant.

Anyways the guy has been disregarsed hy many reputed institutes for his shoddy character.

Ur choice u want to respect a non loyal good for nothing prof then just go on.
A MIT physicist yet kept at arms length from Pakistan's nuclear program, should this blatant fact not ring some bell? Especially when there was a professional rivalry going on in between Khan Research Labs and PAEC, both dropped this brilliant MIT graduate like a hot potato... why? Because of security clearance. Sometimes even most obvious facts are not obvious to certain people.

A MIT physicist yet kept at arms length from Pakistan's nuclear program, should this blatant fact not ring some bell? Especially when there was a professional rivalry going on in between Khan Research Labs and PAEC, both dropped this brilliant MIT graduate like a hot potato... why? Because of security clearance. Sometimes even most obvious facts are not obvious to certain people.

I hd known one thing that he was a more 'promoted' thru media kind of scientist than someone known for his scholarly contributions.

Anyways, read this para but mainly last lines, taken from wikipedia

Hoodbhoy has roundly criticized the development on nuclear weapons, especially its extension to South Asia, mainly by India and Pakistan.[24] In 2011, Hoodbhoy held India responsible for Pakistan's symmetric nuclear weapons programme as part of Pakistan's self-credible deterrence.[24] According to Hoodbhoy, India's nuclear tests forced Pakistan to jump into the nuclear arenain 1974, and again in 1998, after war-threatening statements were made byIndian government to Pakistan; Pakistan equalised this magnitude over the nuclear edge that same month.[24] While believing that Pakistan's nuclear deterrence has protected the country from any foreign aggression and preventing from numerous war threatening situations with India, Hoodbhoy on the other hand has raised concerns about the security of nuclear arsenals on the possibility of radicals gaining control.[24]

Shows his frustration.

What is truly bothersome is that his articles arent meant to criticize but instead mostly to spread despondency, filled with extreme bias and unnecessary cynicism towards pakistan. Each time iread his bs ialways lost hope for pakistan ,only to realize a while later that this psycholigical crippling that one feels is the aim of writing such bs articles.

Hoodbhoy is one of the major American and CIA puppet in Pakistan

That's a totally irrelevant comment. Some here would say you are a paid member of the bad guys hiding in FATA...? Anyone can say anything, doesn't mean it true!

A MIT physicist yet kept at arms length from Pakistan's nuclear program.

He went to MIT? I love MIT and If I can, I'd go back and do a PHD in some new science shiit!

That's a totally irrelevant comment. Some here would say you are a paid member of the bad guys hiding in FATA...? Anyone can say anything, doesn't mean it true!
Some Wikileaks had a mention of a scientist who is staunch defender of USA policies in our media and also teaches in Islamabad that time Hoodbhoy taught in Islamabad. Diplomat suggested his funding should be increased. We all know who he works for and also Asma and other NGO people.

He went to MIT? I love MIT and If I can, I'd go back and do a PHD in some new science shiit!
Look at the Irony he also went to IT and so did Dr Afia Siddiqui

Hoodboy I respect. But Asma is the one who should be hanged.

THIS.

I disagree with Dr Hoodbhoy alot, but he has my respect. A very qualified, intelligent human being with Ph.ds from institutes such as M.I.T !!

Asma Madam is just on another level...lmao

Different in perception of Pakistanis and other nationals. hamid gul was very honorable in eyes of you people as well as hafeez said. Asma zahangir is a human right activist and Mr huboy is an honorable educanist and both are perceived as honorable in the eyes of other people.
It is a difference that is bound to exist EVERYWHERE, There are differences in perception of some things in the eyes of Indian and the rest of the world, there are differences in perception of certain things in the eyes of European and the rest of the world or Americans and the rest of the world. One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter!
I understand your urge to mention Pakistan and Pakistanis exclusively but if you open up your mind it will help you a lot.
Asma is a goon with no respect at all for the country she lives in. I am still to see the list of humans she had actually served and will gladly offer lists with many more names of it who were actually helped by other people you don't even know about. Asma is good at only one thing, she have learned that there is no news like bad new, she likes to paint a grim picture of anything and everything just to score some cheap points and harming national image and interests in the process.

Edit: On a second though, i must encourage you to do display your flag mate, there is no sham in that. :)

Back
Top Bottom