What's new

Asma Jahangir and Pervaiz Hoodbhoy with Suzain Rice

That's because it's not their job delivering lectures on religion. Their job is studying/researching physics and lecturing on physics.

It's idiots like A.Q. Khan, who are $hit at their actual job who turn to writing pathetic columns in newspapers and go out and start a political party and what ever other nonsense approving water powered cars that disagree with the basic principles of physics...

@Zarvan is most likely a senior member of umat paper's Online Troll Department.

Exactly, if you disagree with any of the popular ideas, you are automatically a CIA agent, Mossad, RAW and what not....
aq khan is a hero of pakistan unlike the likes of urself

why can't ISI pay TTP to kill Pakistanis ?

You are well aware that ISI does already kill Pakistanis to protect Pakistanis right ?

If CIA can blow up WTC, then ISI are no angels. Humans are all the same.
: Puts on tin foil hat :

Mods why dont u guys do somethig abt arslankha21 afghani pretending to be pakistani and he has his multi id Nahraf who he always uses tothaank his retarded posts and he posts extremely anti pak army crap

These afghans got pakistani passports and now many have also moved to canada.
Also this @Faiez Afghani.

Yes, because once you have a pakistani passport, only the sky is the limit.
Thats why you faked it?

President Ayub Khan promoted Pakhtuns in his government, civil service and armed forces and the whole phantom of Pakhtunistan evaporated. The government has not developed Balochistan's infrastructure and the people still live in middle ages in these regions. Why don't the government build roads, schools, clinics and factories instead of accusing Asma Jahangir. The government can find millions to build Gwadar but no money for the highways that are nothing but dirt roads !

A-800x600.jpg

This is the Karachi-Turbat "highway" one lane dirt road !!
gol mol baat na karo give me an exact answer is bla a terrorist organization if so are their supporters terrorist supporters?

lol @ ujalamag

what do u expect from islamist extremist media.......

I have deep respect for Mr. Pervez Hoodhbhoy.

Islamist terrorists just don't want to see a world where there is no possibility for war.

I don't have any respect for Mr. Pervez Hoodhbhoy as he was stern opposer of KANUPP 2 and 3

Both are honorable personalities.
both??

Mr. Pervaiz, i dont have much objection to, comparatively/ However, i am surprised anyone will call Asma an honorable person. I don't think she even knows the meaning of word "honor". :hitwall: You my friend have no idea.

What many people fail to realize, or, just ignore conveniently to support there own agenda is that extremists are NOT only people having tendency of religious extremism, while that is dangerous, the ultra liberal are equally dangerous if not more. Our religion again and again asks us to chose the way of moderation but we fail to understand that, either we end up being religious extremist (the ones we call extremists/terrorists) or ultra liberal extremists (the likes of Asma and Najam Sethi). For me they are a threat to our society and National well being same as TTP, the means may be different, the MO is different but eventually we cannot expect anything good for the country comming from such extremists.

I don't have any respect for Mr. Pervez Hoodhbhoy as he was stern opposer of KANUPP 2 and 3
Anybody who belongs to scientific community and rubs shoulders with researchers/academicians in Pakistan knows that Hoodbhoy is a crook and a 5th column. I know this person from the time he came back from MIT and joined QAU.

After reading five pages of analysis by our respected members we can safely conclude that Hoodbhoy and Asma are highly controversial figures in Pakistan

All past, current and future members of this forum (including me) may die 10 times and live again but they would never ever get a PhD in physics from MIT.

Enough said for the caliber of Sir Pervez Hodhboy.

After reading five pages of analysis by our respected members we can safely conclude that Hoodbhoy and Asma are highly controversial figures in Pakistan
...and also that any form of dissent or alternative view points from main stream are forced out.

they are meeting with a representative of a country who provides them funds to bullshit, whats wrong with it...we all knew about it

Back
Top Bottom