What's new

Asma Jahangir and Pervaiz Hoodbhoy with Suzain Rice

11990392_782666775188761_8998759600535418295_n.jpg

@Horus @waz @Slav Defence @Pakistanisage @TankMan @Bratva @Areesh @AUz @Arsalan @ajpirzada

" NEW AMERICAN AMBASSADOR - SUSAN RICE " ?

Did I read this rag correctly. WTF ?

Susan Rice is National Security advisor to OBAMA, not the new ambassador to Pakistan.

Richard Olson is US Ambassador to Pakistan.

I want to listen Asma Jangir talking in favour of National intrest of Pakistan but she can't commit this crime as if she is not Pakistani National.

Every one is sane in indians eyes as long as they criticize Pakistan. As soon as they points their guns at India, they instantly becomes ISPR hired hafiz saeed's brother in law.
and That's how you think. He dont talk BS and he knows what he is talking.

Hoodboy I respect. But Asma is the one who should be hanged.

Asma and Dr. Hodbhoy indeed are 5th columns.

There are also other members of "fifth column" that protected the TTP until the terrorist incident in Peshawar. The TTP was in Pakistan for long time recruiting, training and occupying areas in Northern Pakistan but the ISI , Pakistan Army and police ignored them. When we count the fifth column we must include them too.

The only people that dislike Asma Jahangir and Pervaiz Hoodbhoy are anti-democratic and self proclaimed defenders of Pakistan. These are the same people that support and protect Talibans terrorists in Pakistan.
Asma is a bla apologist she is a terrorist suporter

I put her in the same category as mullah burka

There are also other members of "fifth column" that protected the TTP until the terrorist incident in Peshawar. The TTP was in Pakistan for long time recruiting, training and occupying areas in Northern Pakistan but the ISI , Pakistan Army and police ignored them. When we count the fifth column we must include them too.

It was Pak army's strategy to keep Taliban alive both in and out of pakistan in what ever form possible for as long as possible to keep itself relevant.

Like billo rani said
dheshat gardoan ki jo yaar hay
gadaar hay gadaar hay

Everyone here is avoiding the discussion on asma,s support of bla

Back
Top Bottom