What's new

Lack of coverage of Baluchistan and KPK in our mainstream media.

There use to be ptv khayber and ptv baloch, dont know much since I dont watch TV. But one thing is ispr/cpec should open news channel and social media in gawadar and Peshawar in 4 language urdu,English,balochistan and pashto as part of cpec.

It's very odd that you people who are not even native to this country try so obsessively hard to divide our ethnic groups who have been living together for a millennia just to mask their insecurities and then try to drag in Punjabis along with them for some legitimacy when that has never worked in real life, the last time this was attempted, you people were rebuked by the Punjabi Pakhtoon Itehad party.
Lol...

You guys must feel incredibly inferior because the people who got you independence were not even native to this land...

Its quite funny that you have picture of a guy on every Pakistani currency note that doesn't fall in the son of soil category... LMAO.

Punjabi Paktoon ittehad ...LOL .. you guys literally couldn't win s h i t.. Every major seat was won by MQM despite your so called ittehad which btw , was pretty short lived.

As far as ethnic divide is concerned , it was always there to begin with .... Read a history book when you get some time.

For several years I am noticing one thing. Our media and its coverage of Pakistan is limited to Punjab and Sindh and even in Sindh mostly Karachi. I am not just talking about negative things. In all type of cases whether terrorist attacks or some positive development. Or doing some fun programs there. They are all limited to Punjab and Karachi mainly and to some extent Sindh. KPK and Baluchistan doesn't feel part of Pakistan if you look at our media. This may sound harsh but this is the reality. We need to change that. During PTV times at least from every center there used to be Dramas which used to come. Now even our showbiz industry is limited to Karachi and in few cases Lahore. We need to change that and by doing that we can fight PTM and Baluch separatists narrative on media front. And bring these two provinces into mainstream and raise their issues and also positive things about them.

PTV needs to be cleared of corrupt noonis and toonis and sifarshis and expand its national and global reach. It needs to be treated as a strategic asset that can effectively counter propaganda against Pak and make our voices heard. The way I see it, PTV can help us more than our nukes. ISPR is doing a good job but it is no where near enough. PTV needs to be protected and treated seriously like we do with our other strategic assets.

There is a reason why Turks, Chinese, Qataris have in recent decades started pumping money in to their sarkari channels.

There are other factors suppressing media coverage in "volatile" regions
There use to be ptv khayber and ptv baloch, dont know much since I dont watch TV. But one thing is ispr/cpec should open news channel and social media in gawadar and Peshawar in 4 language urdu,English,balochistan and pashto as part of cpec.
Lol...

You guys must feel incredibly inferior because the people who got you independence were not even native to this land...

Its quite funny that you have picture of a guy on every Pakistani currency note that doesn't fall in the son of soil category... LMAO.

Punjabi Paktoon ittehad ...LOL .. you guys literally couldn't win s h i t.. Every major seat was won by MQM despite your so called ittehad which btw , was pretty short lived.

As far as ethnic divide is concerned , it was always there to begin with .... Read a history book when you get some time.
PTV needs to be cleared of corrupt noonis and toonis and sifarshis and expand its national and global reach. It needs to be treated as a strategic asset that can effectively counter propaganda against Pak and make our voices heard. The way I see it, PTV can help us more than our nukes. ISPR is doing a good job but it is no where near enough. PTV needs to be protected and treated seriously like we do with our other strategic assets.

There is a reason why Turks, Chinese, Qataris have in recent decades started pumping money in to their sarkari channels.
KPK is covered more than Interior Sindh imo.

I think national news channels should only use Urdu/English, with occasional guests speaking the others depending on region.

A common language builds unity. English is a universal language but Urdu is more the national one.

But definitely need coverage of all regions of Pakistan for inclusivity and representation so no one feels left out. Should use domestic channels to also heavily tackle any international propaganda campaigns.

Back
Top Bottom