What's new

Asma Jahangir and Pervaiz Hoodbhoy with Suzain Rice

Everyone here is avoiding the discussion on asma,s support of bla
Is she worthy of being discussed? She is a liberal fascist, a liberal terrorist (like Pervaiz Hoodbhoy or Hamid Mir or Najam Sethi) simply located on the other end of the extreme. Pakistani society is in danger because of both kinds of extremists, the ultra-liberal and ultra-religious.

Everyone here is avoiding the discussion on asma,s support of bla

President Ayub Khan promoted Pakhtuns in his government, civil service and armed forces and the whole phantom of Pakhtunistan evaporated. The government has not developed Balochistan's infrastructure and the people still live in middle ages in these regions. Why don't the government build roads, schools, clinics and factories instead of accusing Asma Jahangir. The government can find millions to build Gwadar but no money for the highways that are nothing but dirt roads !

A-800x600.jpg

This is the Karachi-Turbat "highway" one lane dirt road !!

Last edited:
" NEW AMERICAN AMBASSADOR - SUSAN RICE " ?

Did I read this rag correctly. WTF ?

Susan Rice is National Security advisor to OBAMA, not the new ambassador to Pakistan.

Richard Olson is US Ambassador to Pakistan.
The picture is real but page is ran by some ......

I got no issues here with these people, I read and listen to Pervaiz and respect him wont agree everything he says but he is very eloquent.

I would only object to some rants by Asma Jahangir but as long as she keeps her thoughts to verbal rants there is nothing much to worry except object to her and write and say the counter point.
Rants these are being funded by west to spread their agenda in Pakistan. I am quite sure the last part of operation Zarb e Azb will include these seculars traitors also

President Ayub Khan promoted Pakhtuns in his government, civil service and armed forces and the whole phantom of Pakhtunistan evaporated. The government has not developed Balochistan's infrastructure and the people still live in middle ages in these regions. Why don't the government build roads, schools, clinics and factories instead of accusing Asma Jahangir. The government can find millions to build Gwadar but no money for the highways that are nothing but dirt roads !

A-800x600.jpg

This is the Karachi-Turbat "highway" one lane dirt road !!
Hello don't blame for Governments all Bugtis and Mengals and Maris had enjoyed power for decades had been given billions and billions leave Baluchistan aside they hadn't even developed areas where their tribes live so stop blaming governments and Punjab

" NEW AMERICAN AMBASSADOR - SUSAN RICE " ?

Did I read this rag correctly. WTF ?

Susan Rice is National Security advisor to OBAMA, not the new ambassador to Pakistan.

Richard Olson is US Ambassador to Pakistan.
Richard Olson is retired.

Rants these are being funded by west to spread their agenda in Pakistan. I am quite sure the last part of operation Zarb e Azb will include these seculars traitors also
she is very selective and has a very narrow mind when it comes to her "humanitarian work" she is bigoted but I wont think that her taking money from the west or eastern neighbour can be challenged in the court as something against the state of Pakistan. there is a long list of many people who should appear first before her.
she is too obvious and vocal to be an agent.

Zarb e Azb will be against the financial backers of terrorists inshallah and the arrest of Dr Asim is the first stage.. he is singing right now and people are bailing out running out of the country with whatever they can take with them

Mods why dont u guys do somethig abt arslankha21 afghani pretending to be pakistani and he has his multi id Nahraf who he always uses tothaank his retarded posts and he posts extremely anti pak army crap

Confirmed Afghani. Thanks.

Btw how much you paid for fake CNIC? Just curious...
These afghans got pakistani passports and now many have also moved to canada.

Back
Top Bottom