What's new

Asma Jahangir and Pervaiz Hoodbhoy with Suzain Rice

I have not seen anywhere a Nuclear Physicist delivering lecture on Islam ....
@Faiez ... There is no such thing Extreme Islam.... if it existed then u should be offering 2 0r 3 prauers out of 5. by offering all 5 you will become islamic extremist, same applies for Ramadan Fasting... and out media has never been Islamic. Media favourite entertainment is bashing Islamand a man with sunnah beard and turban on head or u can say Maulvi.

I have not seen anywhere a Nuclear Physicist delivering lecture on Islam ....

That's because it's not their job delivering lectures on religion. Their job is studying/researching physics and lecturing on physics.

It's idiots like A.Q. Khan, who are $hit at their actual job who turn to writing pathetic columns in newspapers and go out and start a political party and what ever other nonsense approving water powered cars that disagree with the basic principles of physics...

Hoodbhoy is one of the major American and CIA puppet in Pakistan

Because she is paid pet of USA and enemies of Pakistan

@Zarvan is most likely a senior member of umat paper's Online Troll Department.

Are Hood bhai and Asma jehangir terrorists or agents ? in pakistan it is very easy to declare someone agent and terrorist.

Exactly, if you disagree with any of the popular ideas, you are automatically a CIA agent, Mossad, RAW and what not....

That's because it's not their job delivering lectures on religion. Their job is studying/researching physics and lecturing on physics.

It's idiots like A.Q. Khan, who are $hit at their actual job who turn to writing pathetic columns in newspapers and go out and start a political party and what ever other nonsense approving water powered cars that disagree with the basic principles of physics...

@Zarvan is most likely a senior member of umat paper's Online Troll Department.

Exactly, if you disagree with any of the popular ideas, you are automatically a CIA agent, Mossad, RAW and what not....
if declaring imran khan a ttp apologist for not criticizing ttp is justified than by the same logic asma is also a bla apologist

Hoodboy I respect. But Asma is the one who should be hanged.

I respect hoodbhoy but asma is a terrorist apologist

The only people that dislike Asma Jahangir and Pervaiz Hoodbhoy are anti-democratic and self proclaimed defenders of Pakistan. These are the same people that support and protect Talibans terrorists in Pakistan.

Last edited:
You mean likes of Hussain Haqqani? Could you please help me listing the innocent people she has saved so far?
Well, she saved biggest innocent party of Pakistan time to time. The poor party called PPPee.

/s

The only people that dislike Asma Jahangir and Pervaiz Hoodbhoy are anti-democratic and self proclaim claim to be the defenders of Pakistan. The same people support and protect Talibans in Pakistan.
I don't think we care what Afghanis living in Pakistan with fake NIC thinks about our country matters seriously.

11990392_782666775188761_8998759600535418295_n.jpg

@Horus @waz @Slav Defence @Pakistanisage @TankMan @Bratva @Areesh @AUz @Arsalan @ajpirzada
Please keep Dr. Ghamidi out of this. He is not 'out of the country' but following the murder of two of his close aides by the so-called pious Muslims (such as you and your friends) he left Pakistan for good and now residing in Malaysia. Asma and Dr. Hoodbhoy are indeed 5th columns.

Asma Jahanjir should continue her struggle for justice and to eliminate blasphemy law.
I'll suggest you to learn about THE law first.

Every one is sane in indians eyes as long as they criticize Pakistan. As soon as they points their guns at India, they instantly becomes ISPR hired hafiz saeed's brother in law.
Bharat is our eternal enemy and enemies of Pakistan are Bharat's friends hence praiseworthy. Someone praised by Bharat can be anything but a friend of Pakistan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom