What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Arab sport commentators are absolutely crazy. Sometimes they act like idiots.

Tennis commentators with certain Arab commentators is also something to behold. They don't hide that they are not neutral LOL.

Of course most of it is fake but often it is the case, LOL. So this is just the extreme example (not real).

Regular Arab football game. :lol:

arabic football funny - YouTube

At least you as Turks and fellow ME people can understand the temper sometimes. For many others they cannot believe it.

The commentators are so boring in Europe outside of Spain/Portugal. They rarely raise their voice.

Football and sport is so much better with passionate commentators.
The most crazy commentators I have seen have been from Latin America together with the Arab ones.

Spanish are the best in Europe. Google the goal Zidane scored in 2002. Will see if I can find it.

Here it was:

Zidane-Goal in Eurocup final Real Madrid-Bayer Leverkusen - YouTube
:lol:

This beats everything that I have seen so Spain wins this.

Last edited:
Why? :/

I thought Iran and Hamas normalized their relations?

You have most Hamas representatives in Gaza who wanted to not say a thing about Syria and thankfully Meshaal idiot and few other members ruined it for Gaza as they thought everything was getting better for them. The military leaders were pissed off about that and ever since then they have cut military ties, they recently have financial ties only. Islamic Jihad has military ties with Iran but even for them it's very hard to acquire arms. Hamas military wing is actually in a weak state, they're trying to get their own funding and trying to develop new systems but they don't have the money for it. They are not prepared to defend Gaza anytime soon and their arsenal is not powerful anymore. So they're trying hard to do their own work and costs them lives from premature explosions. I would of rather had them have upgraded military ties since Jabari had good ties with Iran and Syria, however its been over for a few years now and honestly it seems they can't come up with good ideas to get weapons through.

@ResurgentIran

You know what..nvm..some people there make up lies since they hate Iran, what some sick people...I will try getting more info, people say they still have military ties yet some of them lie about it its annoying as hell.

Last edited:
You have most Hamas representatives in Gaza who wanted to not say a thing about Syria and thankfully Meshaal idiot and few other members ruined it for Gaza as they thought everything was getting better for them. The military leaders were pissed off about that and ever since then they have cut military ties, they recently have financial ties only. Islamic Jihad has military ties with Iran but even for them it's very hard to acquire arms. Hamas military wing is actually in a weak state, they're trying to get their own funding and trying to develop new systems but they don't have the money for it. They are not prepared to defend Gaza anytime soon and their arsenal is not powerful anymore. So they're trying hard to do their own work and costs them lives from premature explosions. I would of rather had them have upgraded military ties since Jabari had good ties with Iran and Syria, however its been over for a few years now and honestly it seems they can't come up with good ideas to get weapons through.

@ResurgentIran

You know what..nvm..some people there make up lies since they hate Iran, what some sick people...I will try getting more info, people say they still have military ties yet some of them lie about it its annoying as hell.

I think it was unfortunate that Syria crisis served as mechanism for bad relations between Iran and Hamas. Some tension is expected and political disagreements are usual
But they ought to not stand in the way for cooperation. I hope both parties (Iran and Hamas) overcome these differences or at least manage them and not let them be a barrier to their relations.

I think Hamas has enough to deter an Israeli invasion or large scale attack. Although you probably know more than me.
But the issue is to replenish the stocks.
Even if there is technology transfer and Hamas produce them locally the issue is how to get raw material when Gaza under such siege? :(
Its a little bit beyond Iran's control.
The problem has been the closing of the tunnels. Sisi is coming down hard on the Sinai operations and smuggle network. Even Mubarak was not this strict. :/

I wish Iran step up their delivery of weapons, tries harder somehow. I dont know, its an extremely difficult situation for Gazans :(

@Yzd Khalifa

What are your views on the I/P conflict? This is a serious question I've always been curious and won't insult you for it. You can keep it short if you'd like.

انا رح اربيك

:omghaha:تعال انشوف بل طبيعي مين حيرابي مين ي خاويف

@Yzd Khalifa

Here's your civilized Arab here threatening me , are you going to call him out on being 'civilized' too? :lol:

Of course not you muslim hating hypocrite. :lol:

What are your views on the I/P conflict? This is a serious question I've always been curious and won't insult you for it. You can keep it short if you'd like.

Not everything evolves around Palestine & destroying Israel, all ur posts are about it, you should quit attacking everyone over it, take advice from the Safavid

انسان حقير جدا جدا

ليش حقير، عشانك بتغلط كل ما أجيب سيرة اسرايل يعني يقطع شركو ي عرب لو بتخافو الله بتتعملوش بل طريقة تبعوك هاذي

يا لقيط يا ابن اللقيطة لولا ما انت ابن قحبة ما حدا اجا فيك ولا بفلسطيز. لكن انت بوقاحة امك الزانية جلبت لحالك المشاكل. والله انكم اقذر واحط المخلوقات

برافو عليك بكسب اجر منك عرفت تغلط خوفتني ي زالمه ، أتعلم تحترم نفسك لازم كل انسان ان يكون مثلك عبيد الجيوش وحكام تعبك عشان اتحبهم الله اكبر

صحيح، صليت الفجر؟

انت يا حيوان متى بدك تفهم تفرق بين الارهاب والاسلام؟
انا الحمد لله عايش بكرامة وامان في بلدي مش مثلك يا مشرد

انت بتعرف الاسلام اكثر ي تبع الرقاصين ولزنا ولسكر وتعين حياة الدنيا بتصلوش ركعتين صلاة وبدك تتكلم عن الاسلام ، برافو عليك، خففت السلام عندك عيش حياة مثل كل العلام بدون عباد الله ولا عقضية اسلامية اسكت ي رجل اتقي الله انت من الاردن ما اتربيت فل دين

المجاهدين لسنو ارهاب، فش حاجة اسمها مدني اسرايلية، هدول محتلين اراضينا ولسلام هوا يدعي للجهاد في دفاع عن انفسونا، مافي غلاط فيها، انت أحسن ما شاء الله عنك رجل بعبدو الله ليل وانهار يحفظون عا سنة الرسول هم ارهاب، لا، هما شهداء في سبيل الله بفضل القران الكريم أكيدأكيد

Back
Top Bottom