What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

WCB , you abu-sofian left over :lol:
kalb , you call me a heyvan ? go suck on abu-sofian and your weird lizard stuff that you eat everyday.

this is the islam of abu-sofian and his breed , may he rest in hell among his followers :

saudi%2Bbeheading-773319.jpg

go worship your yazid and his monkey player scum daddy moaviyah :lol:
Execution by the sword have nothing to do with abu sofyian or yazid or muayyiah it's the Quran say that

whats up with AQ flag as your avatar ? o_O

so quran says execute your innocent men and women with sword ? :astagh:
It's prophet muhammad(pbuh)flag not al Qaida
my point is not if they are innocent or not but the execution by the sword is against the people who did bad crimes and its not against islam
Al saud don't kill the corrupts in their governmant only they kill the weak people
thier police arrest only the citizens who drink but the police don't dare to arrest anyone who belongs to the royal family their law against Saudis but al saud are above the law

He has made detailed descriptions of most Saudi Arabian users on PDF it seems. I saw that he called me an Hashemite agent and a shrouded user that has insight information and who is based in the evil West. While he himself lives in the UK.

Hillarious. :omghaha:

The other Bangladeshi troll, IAmBengali or what his name is, has a little obsession as well. One could not have made it up.:meeting:

:crazy:
im serious dear

Relax...the gay thing is a joke between all of us...
On a serious note I have tried to win him on multiple occasions. He's just pro israel for some odd reason. I've already won Frogman, some Indians, may Pakistanis, many Iranians and Turks, it's only some few Arabs who don't like me. People that didn't like me anymore now like me, just ask @xenon54 :D
If you want to get on good terms lets start here. Pan Arab pact? :D
I never hated you mate, its just that your a my way or the highway type of person who only accepts his own opinion and sometimes you get agressive if people diagree with you, thats sometimes annoying but not reason enough to hate you.

You are young i think you will cool down if you get older, you will learn that not everybody can agree with you, and you will learn from different opinnions.

@haman10

Once again are you really going to lecture the people of Prophet Muhammad (saws) and all the prophets before him and the people who gave you fire-worshippers Islam about what is an Islamic society and what is not? A follower of his fake wannabe Arab Mullah's and their fire-worshipping. What a joke. :lol: Nobody will ever teach us Islam. It has always been and will always be the other way around.

@SALMAN AL-FARSI

That report has already been proven to be a hoax.

It's mostly immigrants who do that. There have been a few cases of Indians and other non-Muslim migrants who have been caught damaging the Qur'an. Besides even if we presume that 2-3 atheist Saudi Arabians have done this as this report claims then that's still 0,001% of the entire population.

What has any government to do with migrants or 2-3 locals damaging the Qur'an in their homes? Not everything can or should be controlled. What people do within their own walls back home is usually something that outsiders have no clue about.

I don't know where you live but if you started doing some small illegal activities back home it would be difficult for me or others to do anything about it unless you were stupid enough to get caught.

Also yes, there are atheists in Saudi Arabia but there are probably many more atheists in Iran but at the end of the day that is their own business.

Husayn ibn Ali (ra) was from our lands and from our people and we revere him. The nonsense you have written is just laughable but expected.

im serious dear

Well. I heard that before a few times here on PDF.

Last edited:
@Gabriel92

I'm SERIOUSLY concerned about the terror threats the French people are facing by those French who returned from Syria. We work with France to halt these kind of terror attacks.

I was glad to find out that a terror attack was foiled in Southern France a few days ago.

Every decent human being should support protecting Civilians.

The thing is that Al-Qaida and their allies aren't really picky when it comes to targeting people i.e. they won't bother about hitting women and children.

The only false pretext they can propagate, which I have been hearing for quite sometime, is France's involvement in Mali. However, It isn't worth mentioning that France didn't do any harm to Mali, nor did the French annex their land, or rob off their national resources.

They just want to pull of extremists, as Mali is known to be a mine for uranium, and if such thing falls into the hand of extremists, they surely will use it or sell it to rouge nations like North Korea, or Burma, or Iran. Something no one can tolerate.

What did I just watch?:rofl:

I am happy that none of my parents are watching any soap operas from what i know about.

My maternal grandmother on the other hand.

:rofl:
I hate it too but i have to admit it is a big help for our soft power. :enjoy:
I read once that one soap operas final episode was watched by over 80 million people in ME on one evening, thats crazy. :o:
Hell even Israel is airing our soaps.

I hate it too but i have to admit it is a big help for our soft power. :enjoy:
I read once that one soap operas final episode was watched by over 80 million people in ME on one evening, thats crazy. :o:
Hell even Israel is airing our soaps.

I don't hate soap operas I just don't watch it. My mother sometimes watches serials but most of them are English/European serials. Especially French ones.

My sisters are watching most of those ME serials especially my younger sister. She probably watches the Turkish ones too but I have no idea, LOL.

But let them watch it if they like it. I hated when they used to complain about me and my brothers watching football or sport. So I don't criticize their habits.:)

Back
Top Bottom