What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

LOL, 'Saudi official', you traumatized this boy, how will you pay for this in the other world? :D

He has made detailed descriptions of most Saudi Arabian users on PDF it seems. I saw that he called me an Hashemite agent and a shrouded user that has insight information and who is based in the evil West. While he himself lives in the UK.

Hillarious. :omghaha:

The other Bangladeshi troll, IAmBengali or what his name is, has a little obsession as well. One could not have made it up.:meeting:

im just here to say, @al Hasani i feel strangely attracted to you

:crazy:

What's even funnier is that he's offended by a piece of shit useless queer like you .

:omghaha::laughcry::laughcry::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Yzd Khalifa

Fucking coward live up to who you proclaim to be, give your personal name you bravado Saudi emperor so I can crush your bones. :lol:

You insult everybody except when I tag you, you report me like a baby and run away.:omghaha:

Now you do understand that I chose not to reply to you. Since you brought it up then I will tell you why. I honestly feel sorry for you, not because you're Hazzy the wild child, but because of what you've gone through.

Oh, BTW, I never reported your posts.

@Hazzy997

Yzd is in pursuit & collecting dick don't be mean to him

Sorry, I can't got on the deck of the ship, it makes me sick.

But you sallow dicks on daily basis by me :lol:

Now you do understand that I chose not to reply to you. Since you brought it up then I will tell you why. I honestly feel sorry for you, not because you're Hazzy the wild child, but because of what you've gone through.

Oh, BTW, I never reported your posts.

Awwww this is so adorable, now it's 'I feel sorry for you' . :lol:

You Akho sharmoota give me your personal name if you're such a hotshot I'm going to transform from you from a terrorist exporting Israeli supporting Saudi queer into a proper Muslim Arab. Just please that's have coffee together one day. :omghaha::omghaha::laughcry:

you homo follow me everyday on the forum begging for zobr, then when you get it you report me & get me a warning

Piece of garbage liar reported me more than six times already, he acts like a tough guy starts a fight then gets his *** kicked and reports me and the thread gets locked. Then he comes here and acts as if nothing happend, what a homo. :lol:

Haywaan kalb I'm coming to Texas in a couple weeks, I really want to have coffee with you and rape you. @Yzd Khalifa

:lol:

@Yzd Khalifa

On a serious note, would you mind having coffee with me? I promise I won't hurt you I just want to hear your views in person face to face.

@Hazzy997

Do you like Sheikh al Assir, he doesn't take the dick like Yzd. He gives real sbeeches and fights war himself, he's the real Salafi not like the other JEW paid ones

@Hazzy997

Do you like Sheikh al Assir, he doesn't take the dick like Yzd. He gives real sbeeches and fights war himself, he's the real Salafi not like the other JEW paid ones

I really think the guy is homo, it's getting really weird he's like 34 and doesn't have a wife. What a passionate homo.

May al Assir force him and all the other corrupt Arabs on the correct path

May al Assir force him and all the other corrupt Arabs on the correct path

Don't bring him up because my views on him will hurt your feelings. :lol:

Let's hope the MB liberates Saudi Arabia and we get a hold of Yzd we're going to have a lot of choices.....:

We can....:

1. Sodomize him
2. Send him to Syrian shabihaah
3. Make him pray 1000 rikaahs in a row
4. Throw him off 15 story building
5. Hire him as a transsexual prostitue(although I'm against this since he'll probably enjoy it)
6. Put him in a small cage with Vaseline and tissues(So he can survive)

Hmmmm....any other ideas?

He lives in Texas? :D

Yeah he does. I'm not sure why he's scared of responding to me, he told me I wasn't attractive a while back. Maybe I have no importance to him.

Back
Top Bottom