What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@haman10

I know that bro, I don't have anything against Shia, he just was going anti Hamas and Palestinian resistance and he got me upset. I always tell them israel is arch enemy of all Muslims but no one believes us.

:)
thats alright bro , i know your heart , everyone gets angry from time to time ....

but you're right , israel is an evil entity

but i'm not shia, how hard is it for people to understand that.

I thought you were, but, don't suddenly become anti Palestinian resistance again since we are on the same side. I'm anti Saudi too, I support Iraq and Iran. Only place we disagree is on Syria on a few matters. We largely agree on those matters. I face the same scrutiny you face from Saudis here. So I just ask you stick to our side.

@haman10

You see how he backs away when ever the Palestinian people are mentioned...he doesn't want to recognize that an occupied people's have an right to security and to resist which is why it's pointless to defend this guy when Saudis are embarrassing him.

these people are lost .....

no one can save this "islamic" country ....

they're far gone ......

:lol:

You are now going to lecture the people of Prophet Muhammad (saws) and all the prophets before him and the people who gave you fire-worshippers Islam about what is an Islamic society and what is not? A follower of his fake wannabe Arab Mullah's and their fire-worshipping. What a joke. :lol: Noboby will ever teach us Islam. It has always been and will always be the other way around.

That report has already been proven to be a hoax.

Now it is time for you to get back to your cave as the farsi and kurdish majoosi حيوان that you are. We don't want you people around here.

@Arabian Legend @JUBA @Yzd Khalifa @Full Moon

:lol:

You are now going to lecture the people of Prophet Muhammad (saws) and all the prophets before him and the people who gave you fire-worshippers Islam about what is an Islamic society and what is not? A follower of his fake wannabe Arab Mullah's and their fire-worshipping. What a joke. :lol: Noboby will ever teach us Islam. It has always been and will always be the other way around.

That report has already been proven to be a hoax.

Now it is time for you to get back to your cave as the farsi and kurdish majoosi حيوان that you are. We don't want you people around here.

@Arabian Legend @JUBA @Yzd Khalifa @Full Moon

:welcome: back!

Anyway I might get banned again in a short time since I saw a religiously, culturally, linguistically and ethnically conquered farsi animal barking a bit too much on the ME section that I have to deal with in a few minutes. Obviously he was not banned for his trolling comments while whenever I reply I get a warning or a ban. Pathetic.

Saudi official? really?

I think I know which user that is. It's that deluded Bangladeshi that thinks that his little swamp and country with no history is a superpower and who badmouths KSA on that forum but never dares to do it here on PDF. He badmouths Pakistan regularly as well but never dares to do the same here either.

OMG OMG

:rofl: :lol: :D :omghaha: :laugh:

This has got to be I'm Bengal, he's mad at me as hellz.

What's even funnier is that he's offended by a piece of shit useless queer like you .

:omghaha::laughcry::laughcry::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Yzd Khalifa

Fucking coward live up to who you proclaim to be, give your personal name you bravado Saudi emperor so I can crush your bones. :lol:

You insult everybody except when I tag you, you report me like a baby and run away.:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom