What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Rafidi butthurt over me saying Hezbollah won't fight Israel again. :lol:

The rafida ( not me ) are giving you weapons, you are proving the Israeli guy right that you bite the hands of those that feed you with such comments.

This is Middle East forum:

This music is for the dollar worshipping kuffar, I only listen to nasheed.

The rafida ( not me ) are giving you weapons, you are proving the Israeli guy right that you bite the hands of those that feed you with such comments.

This is Middle East forum:

This music is for the dollar worshipping kuffar, I only listen to nasheed.

No, that's sane General Qassameni, you're a Rafadi Iraqi idiot. You can't even read surat Fatiha let alone understand nasheed. :lol:

No, that's sane General Qassameni, you're a Rafadi Iraqi idiot. You can't even read surat Fatiha let alone understand nasheed. :lol:

Qassamenei should wash his filthy mouth and change his name not close to that of Ayatollah Khamenei.

@Popeye Turbo , add to the list : backstab the Shias whilst receiving weaponry from Rafidi state of Iran.

@F117

We have a lot of work to do on the dollar worshippers like Hazzy that corrupt the Islamic caliphate.

Qassamenei should wash his filthy mouth and change his name not close to that of Ayatollah Khamenei.

@Popeye Turbo , add to the list : backstab the Shias whilst receiving weaponry from Rafidi state of Iran.

@F117

We have a lot of work to do on the dollar worshippers like Hazzy that corrupt the Islamic caliphate.

When I look at your eyes I see a roundabout, I dream about you day after day my love. I never been so interested in someone.

Youm wara youm bahlam feek ya habibi

We know how the mujahideen deal with the homosexuals, joking with this shows you disrespect the Islamic values, a lot of work to be done on you and the other dollar worshippers.

I hand this case to professional @F117

We know how the mujahideen deal with the homosexuals, joking with this shows you disrespect the Islamic values, a lot of work to be done on you and the other dollar worshippers.

I hand this case to professional @F117

I heard you're fat.

Selam Aleykum, galama galama galama habibi, galama baba galama

Whatever you said please welcome. :D

@doritos

ميجاريح حبك يا اليشاغيلي

Last edited:
So what are Arabs brewing here today - did you guys miss me? The Persians did! :D
heck we didnt :D

He reported a good thread as if he's embarrassed by that ...so we can't have the discussion anymore
yes , we were just getting to the good parts , i could easily prove them wrong with verses from holy quran

@Hazzy997 dearest bro, whats up with the insults to shia muslims up there ? :(

Rafidi butthurt over me saying Hezbollah won't fight Israel again.
actually israel is the arch enemy of all of us bro , they hate humanity ......
so for sure we all will fight israel again ....

WARNING: BAD PICTURES IN THE REPORT!!
I just want opinion on this... is it fake?? :o:

Why Are Saudis Tearing Up the Quran? | Vocativ
these people are lost .....

no one can save this "islamic" country ....

they're far gone ......

Last edited:
@haman10

I know that bro, I don't have anything against Shia, he just was going anti Hamas and Palestinian resistance and he got me upset. I always tell them israel is arch enemy of all Muslims but no one believes us.

:)

Back
Top Bottom