What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

I know for a fact all nations with majority Muslim populations will not only recognize Israel but also aid their occupation against us and it won't have anything to do with whether a solution will be found or not. I don't want to say more than this since I don't want to hurt your feelings, you're a good guy.

Not at all, you should speak your opinions my bro.
Im not in favor with Iran opening relations with them under current conditions. You know my opinion about the occupation. Not just the occupation but those who aid it and micro-manage it (Fatah). And consequently all the Arab states that give aid to Fatah.

When I say solution I mean a genuine solution, which will take decades probably. :(
These are structures that are going to take an extremely long time to break down. :/

Although I cant deny that Iran with current administration may sell out a little. Not just nuclear but also lessening support for Hamas. I hope it doesnt happen though

Not at all, you should speak your opinions my bro.
Im not in favor with Iran opening relations with them under current conditions. You know my opinion about the occupation. Not just the occupation but those who aid it and micro-manage it (Fatah). And consequently all the Arab states that give aid to Fatah.

When I say solution I mean a genuine solution, which will take decades probably. :(
These are structures that are going to take an extremely long time to break down. :/

Although I cant deny that Iran with current administration may sell out a little. Not just nuclear but also lessening support for Hamas. I hope it doesnt happen though

Do you have a rock solid heart? :D

I know you as a person and your personal opinion bro, I feel the same way as you. No one really cares anymore about justice, it's about money and interests these days including people in Palestine. Even some elements within Hamas are corrupt. It's really hard to find people who genuinely care about justice from within their hearts. We as a Muslim people are in our worst state, I'm saddened by our state, not about Palestine. If our state was somewhat close to what it's supposed to be things would be different. We then have religious differences so we disagree on them obviously, but, most Sunni and Shia in my honest opinion don't really care either. They only care about what's best for them, this includings Hezbollah and the Iranian administration. I actually personal the believe Hezbollah and Syria killed Imad Muginyeh because he actually acted out of his heart and was dedicated to the Islamic cause of Palestine even when it risked Hezbollah and Lebanon.

I believe Iran will stop supporting Palestinians and that day we will part ways, we will thank them for support and move on. So if you're afraid, it will happen. We as Muslim people are supposed to act as a group and act on our behalfs. We however are actually some the most morally corrupt people on earth today. So I'm not expecting anything from Muslims. Nobody cares anymore, they just want to live life, have fun and take care of theirselves while they're being fed atheist and agnostic ideas even when they don't take their own time to study those arguments made by them and dispute them.

I really don't know where this world is heading, nobody cares about innocent people, diseases are purposely created to keep population stable, there is a cure for cancer but it's huge industry so money matters more. All that matters is money irregardless if we corrupt ourselves in the process.

I never trusted any single nation because it's not about a single nation.

Today Israel is looking for tunnels around Gaza so they prepare another offensive against Gaza so they don't risk IDF casualties or another captured IDF occupier. So they will attack and again nobody will care, they will do opposite and condemn us, dehumanize us and vilify the victim. Iran won't help, Hezbollah won't do anything, no Arab nation will do anything.

I really don't care anymore.

Do you have a rock solid heart? :D

I know you as a person and your personal opinion bro, I feel the same way as you. No one really cares anymore about justice, it's about money and interests these days including people in Palestine. Even some elements within Hamas are corrupt. It's really hard to find people who genuinely care about justice from within their hearts. We as a Muslim people are in our worst state, I'm saddened by our state, not about Palestine. If our state was somewhat close to what it's supposed to be things would be different. We then have religious differences so we disagree on them obviously, but, most Sunni and Shia in my honest opinion don't really care either. They only care about what's best for them, this includings Hezbollah and the Iranian administration. I actually personal the believe Hezbollah and Syria killed Imad Muginyeh because he actually acted out of his heart and was dedicated to the Islamic cause of Palestine even when it risked Hezbollah and Lebanon.

I believe Iran will stop supporting Palestinians and that day we will part ways, we will thank them for support and move on. So if you're afraid, it will happen. We as Muslim people are supposed to act as a group and act on our behalfs. We however are actually some the most morally corrupt people on earth today. So I'm not expecting anything from Muslims. Nobody cares anymore, they just want to live life, have fun and take care of theirselves while they're being fed atheist and agnostic ideas even when they don't take their own time to study those arguments made by them and dispute them.

I really don't know where this world is heading, nobody cares about innocent people, diseases are purposely created to keep population stable, there is a cure for cancer but it's huge industry so money matters more. All that matters is money irregardless if we corrupt ourselves in the process.

I never trusted any single nation because it's not about a single nation.

Today Israel is looking for tunnels around Gaza so they prepare another offensive against Gaza so they don't risk IDF casualties or another captured IDF occupier. So they will attack and again nobody will care, they will do opposite and condemn us, dehumanize us and vilify the victim. Iran won't help, Hezbollah won't do anything, no Arab nation will do anything.

I really don't care anymore.

You're breaking my heart. :(
But what you say is true. Nations look after their own interests. They even abandon revolutionary ideals for the sake of the nation state.
I also think Iran will abandon Hamas and PIJ at some point. I really hope it doesnt happen, but I cant deny this is a big possibility and likelihood. :/

@ResurgentIran

All Arab and Muslim care about these days is fantasizing over their F16 toys and other weapons they have, as if it means anything. They will never be put to use or be used for good, just wanna be westerners who praise several weapon systems. I don't care about weapons, i care about objectives. We don't care about objectives. We used to have good people running our societies, the last seen were some ottoman sultans. That's it, no more good people amongst our ranks.

The people in Gaza don't care for weapons, we only care for defending our land and we actually use our weapons in a just manner. We don't want to be building weapons or want to die. We have no other choice, people have to put their lives on the line. God told us he won't interfere during this period and we are living in the worst period of human civilization.

I'd rather live in a ten with honest, poor people rather than live in a place with much money, technology, but no good things to brag about.

I can't believe people think we're living in the best era, they've never studied the past.

You're breaking my heart. :(
But what you say is true. Nations look after their own interests. They even abandon revolutionary ideals for the sake of the nation state.
I also think Iran will abandon Hamas and PIJ at some point. I really hope it doesnt happen, but I cant deny this is a big possibility and likelihood. :/

I know this, I just hope this era will be the tipping point. Where things will flip around in the near future.

@ResurgentIran

This is a really good explanation by the God :

There are among men some who serve Allah, as it were, on the verge: if good befalls them, they are, therewith, well content; but if a trial comes to them, they turn on their faces: they lose both this world and the Hereafter: that is loss for all to see! – [Quran 22:11]

We believe because there is no good in supporting Palestine that it's wrong. We believe that because we are in good security, economy, safety, whatever you want to call it then everything must be right because it's going good in this world.

@ResurgentIran

The occupation found a tunnel around Gaza today and something major is occurring right at this moment it's not being reported though. The Hamas military wing has a major announcement/press conference pretty soon I'll tell you what it was about when the time comes. In like ten minutes, something is occurring.

@Arabian Legend

Explain why Saudi Arabia is detached from Palestine but supporting PA slightly, can't they tell Egypt to open the border for people to travel and goods to cross? Hamas wants to have ties with Saudi Arabia. They're open to ties with everybody. Even military or financial ties with Iran.
They are naturally a resistance movement and are in a hostile situation so they need to and will keep developing their military.

@Arabian Legend

Explain why Saudi Arabia is detached from Palestine but supporting PA slightly, can't they tell Egypt to open the border for people to travel and goods to cross? Hamas wants to have ties with Saudi Arabia. They're open to ties with everybody. Even military or financial ties with Iran.
They are naturally a resistance movement and are in a hostile situation so they need to and will keep developing their military.

Maybe because you already know the answer, they don’t give a **** actually and they aren’t going to risk it either just like you won’t risk it and stay safe in JEW USA.

@Arabian Legend

Saudi Arabia doesn't have authority over Egypt to tell them what should or shouldn't do. Im sure Egypt will do a lot to Palestine once the current internal situation is stabilized. As for Saudi-Hamas ties don't think that will happen unless Hamas assimilated itself politically in the government. Hamas and Fateh needs to reach and agreement and a form of unity instead of standing at each other throat.

Last edited:
Saudi Arabia doesn't have authority over Egypt to tell them what should or shouldn't do. Im sure Egypt will do a lot to Palestine once the current internal situation is stabilized. As for Saudi-Hamas ties don't think that will happen unless Hamas assimilated itself politically in the government. Hamas and Fateh needs to reach and agreement and a form of unity instead of standing at each other throat.

Everybody is against Fatah, Islamic jihad, even part of Fatah itself, even the democratic front of Palestine, whomever. They're all against that stooge leadership, I still don't think Saudi Arabia would do anything there since it doesn't have a credible strategy in Palestine it probably will think it will lose a lot since Jews have the smarts.

Everybody is against Fatah, Islamic jihad, even part of Fatah itself, even the democratic front of Palestine, whomever. They're all against that stooge leadership, I still don't think Saudi Arabia would do anything there since it doesn't have a credible strategy in Palestine it probably will think it will lose a lot since Jews have the smarts.

The issue isn't whether Fateh is favored or Hamas is disliked. The main point is that Hamas should be politically active and part of the government in order to be diplomatically legitimized. Saudi Arabia doesn't give a crap about the illegal state of the Zionist nor bother to give it a second look since that entity is not recognized by Saudi Arabia. What the resistant groups of Palestine need are:

• Anti Aircraft Missiles
  • Guided missiles
  • Surveillance drones
If they managed to get these things in hands (smuggled through Syria) then that illegal state will be a living hell.

The issue isn't whether Fateh is favored or Hamas is disliked. The main point is that Hamas should be politically active and part of the government in order to be diplomatically legitimized. Saudi Arabia doesn't give a crap about the illegal state of the Zionist nor bother to give it a second look since that entity is not recognized by Saudi Arabia. What the resistant groups of Palestine need are:

• Anti Aircraft Missiles
  • Guided missiles
  • Surveillance drones
If they managed to get these things in hands (smuggled through Syria) then that illegal state will be a living hell.

Hamas did join the government when its representatives were elected in 2007 and Fatah tried to throw them out and stage a coup, it failed.

Syria can't get those decent weapons, Gaza is working on some guidance for their rockets and some people say they do have, but few in quantity. They have:

-Anti-aircraft manpads(not effective against jets)
-Drones(Small ones to strap explosives and attack Israeli military forces
-Guided Missiles(They have anti ship missiles and heavier rockets not confirmed as of yet if they have guidance systems
-Kornet missiles

They're not weak bro, only when you compare them to the Israeli military they appear not so strong. However, they have many decent weapons and are very organized otherwise it would be impossible to fire rockets, they do a lot of things underground you won't believe what they built underground all over Gaza.

They're not weak bro, only when you compare them to the Israeli military they appear not so strong. However, they have many decent weapons and are very organized otherwise it would be impossible to fire rockets, they do a lot of things underground you won't believe what they built underground all over Gaza.

Unguided rocket fire has a 90% higher hit probability on civilians then military targets, then you complain when they kill civilians so what are you gaining from this, nothing if you ask me.

Unguided rocket fire has a 90% higher hit probability on civilians then military targets, then you complain when they kill civilians so what are you gaining from this, nothing if you ask me.

Go sign up at a university, I'll pray for you that you get accepted.

Back
Top Bottom