What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@al-Hasani

I need your word that you will watch and provide feedback. It's important to build cultural understanding.

This series was the all time hit in Pakistan. I think Indians liked it too. If we translated it into farsi and turkish, it would have been popular there too.

It is not a never ending serial like turkish soaps. It is only 20 episodes with excellent story.

@al-Hasani

I need your word that you will watch and provide feedback. It's important to build cultural understand.

This series was the all time hit in Pakistan. I think Indians liked it too. If we translated it into farsi and turkish, it would have been popular there too.

It is is not a never ending serial like turkish soaps. It is only 20 episodes with excellent story.

@RazPaK

Bro, I promise to take a look at it but right now I don't have the time to watch it all. I promised to do some workout with friends here at 20.00 local time (that's in 1 hour from now) but I might be late if I stick around here. I have to do my groceries as well which is thankfully all close but still.

So I have to go but will take a look at it. I am sure that it is good but I do have to warn you that I have a dislike for soap operas and such series due to my mother and sisters watching it since I was a child.:D

@al-Hasani

Time to give you my honest opinion on everything in our Arab world.

Let's get started.

Flamesexample.gif

@Hazzy997

Can we do it tomorrow? I am about to leave the flat. I also fear that there will be too many trolls as well.
I preferred our past PM debates in Arabic with other Arab users. Don't you think so?

But in short I believe that education and a bigger social awareness is the solution to many of the problems in the Arab, Muslim and developing world. In fact the whole world.

This way political issues, corruption etc. will be solved easier.

Economy is maybe the most crucial factor in our world today. Notice that the Arab revolt collided with growing food prices and this was a fuel for social unrest. This is why the prosperous Arab countries are very stable overall.

That was short. Obviously there is also the religious aspect.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom