What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

A lot of people seem to say that, what's so wrong about marriage if there's a dedicated relationship between pious people's? :D

Because variety is the spice of life & its boring as hell loving one person for so long ! :alcoholic:

I have a really good personality in the Arabic world and most people told me my wife will love me to death.

You and your narcissism ! :crazy:

Because variety is the spice of life & its boring as hell loving one person for so long ! :alcoholic:

You and your narcissism ! :crazy:

:D

That's a problem, maybe you don't have an amazing wife. It's great to love someone for all of life that is enough to satisfy me. I have other concerns, relationship will only get better after I get children too. :D

I'm an amazing future husband Sowwy it makes you feel like a loser. :D

:D

That's a problem, maybe you don't have an amazing wife. It's great to love someone for all of life that is enough to satisfy me. I have other concerns, relationship will only get better after I get children too. :D

I'm an amazing future husband Sowwy it makes you feel like a loser. :D

Of course I don't have an amazing wife - I'm 23...how the heck can I even think of having an amazing wife till well into the future ! :unsure:

And no I don't plan on being a Human ATM Machine either ! :)

Of course I don't have an amazing wife - I'm 23...how the heck can I even think of having an amazing wife till well into the future ! :unsure:

And no I don't plan on being a Human ATM Machine either ! :)

You're 23!? I thought you were in your late 30's for some reason. :lol:

Well, let me put it honestly, we follow Islamic guidelines so we never have a relationship because we're supposed avoid dating. Just this week a pretty Latino girl wanted to get to know me but I'm not sure how I will make it clear to here that I don't do relationships. Point is that we would eventually want a wife and would be thankful for a good wife. Because the majority of our focus should stay on managing for our family and on God. There are some people who have personalities that can't bore them from each other they have great chemistry,but shyness also helps chemistry. I know I have a mentality and personality suited to marry someone abroad but better than they have there too. I know how to relate to females there so when the time comes look for a good family or if you want meet someone at university get to know them then from there you'll know each other's families and can decide to marry or not. :)

Keep most of your focus elsewhere but develop a great relationship. :)

What home? I miss my home too I wish I could be in a prosperous Palestine. Life in the West is not easy if you're not aiming to make three digit figures there's no point of life here. So many bills, electricity, heat, insurance for businesses, vehicles, teeth, medical, gas, school, IRS taxes, income tax, federal tax, this is ridiculous life here is all work.

People only have one day off on Sunday and we Americans only get a month of a vacation unless you run small business it's impossible to take vacations. And for college students most take student loans and you need to be studying 24/7 and to rest your mind you need to be on campus drinking and partying and meeting girls there but that's haram for us so we have no life but politics and studying and work which is why we need marriage for health and psychological reasons to have someone with us all of our life, lol. :(

People in Arabic countries don't pay all these bills anyways.
But the US is such a beautiful country, you can experience both it's amazing modernity and nature. Yes, we don't have such bills, but you can't go anywhere here in Riyadh, it's boring.

Last edited:
But the US is such a beautiful country, you can experience both it's amazing modernity and nature. Yes, we don't have such bills, but you can't go anywhere here in Riyadh, it's boring as hell.

Why? In Gaza I would go out everyday with my cousins and friends there just walk in parks or go get food or hang out at the sea.

I've never been to Saudi Arabia I'm not sure I would have fun there but I went to the UAE my cousins live in Al Ain, there was nothing to do there literally unless you went to Dubai which is too expensive but a very nice city.

You're 23!? I thought you were in your late 30's for some reason. :lol:

Well, let me put it honestly, we follow Islamic guidelines so we never have a relationship because we're supposed avoid dating. Just this week a pretty Latino girl wanted to get to know me but I'm not sure how I will make it clear to here that I don't do relationships. Point is that we would eventually want a wife and would be thankful for a good wife. Because the majority of our focus should stay on managing for our family and on God. There are some people who have personalities that can't bore them from each other they have great chemistry,but shyness also helps chemistry. I know I have a mentality and personality suited to marry someone abroad but better than they have there too. I know how to relate to females there so when the time comes look for a good family or if you want meet someone at university get to know them then from there you'll know each other's families and can decide to marry or not. :)

Keep most of your focus elsewhere but develop a great relationship. :)

Yeah I'm not very religiously observant ! :unsure:

I'm more into Islamic Political & Philosophical thought than rituals & standards of propriety ! :undecided:

But the US is such a beautiful country, you can experience both it's amazing modernity and nature. Yes, we don't have such bills, but you can't go anywhere here in Riyadh, it's boring.

What about the Women ? You guys don't have women in Riyadh either ? :unsure:

Why? In Gaza I would go out everyday with my cousins and friends there just walk in parks or go get food or hang out at the sea.

I've never been to Saudi Arabia I'm not sure I would have fun there but I went to the UAE my cousins live in Al Ain, there was nothing to do there literally unless you went to Dubai which is too expensive but a very nice city.
There are parks in Riyadh but there is no sea. It's generally a nice city but as I said there is nothing to do, even Saudis leave as soon as there is any holiday. This would have been different if I lived in a coastal city like Dammam, I love the sea:cheesy:

Okay, night night:cheers:

What about the Women ? You guys don't have women in Riyadh either ? :unsure:
Oh my god, I've not seen a woman's face for like 8 whole freaking months!
LH-cry.gif.pagespeed.ce.QKO1BZbP2u.gif

@BLACKEAGLE

It is all about having a social life. You can live in NYC and find it boring if you never go out or socialize. You can basically do everything that you want in Riyadh. Including all those things that are illegal or considered unaccepted if you know the right people and socialize with them. Be it luxurious restaurants, exclusive places, resorts, private swimming pools etc. But all that is legal.

In terms of eating places, malls etc. Riyadh is one of the best cities of the ME. It's very cheap as well. Take a trip to Wadi Hanifa, the deserts or visit more of KSA than just Riyadh and nearby areas.

The deserts and valleys are a good place for camping, off-road driving etc.

There are the historical areas, old part of Riyadh, nearby Diriyah (WORLD UNESCO Heritage Site), zoo, equestrian club, national museum, the souqs etc. I know that Riyadh is huge and that it takes a lot of time to get to know it. But each neighborhood has interesting places at least those I am familiar with.

Anyway I am not from Riyadh or Najd and never lived there but visited several times but always with friends or relatives so we had fun.

But I told you to look for jobs/work in Hijaz instead. Much more interesting. You have many big cities, probably among the most cosmopolitan not only in the Muslim world but world overall, beautiful tropical sea and nearly a 2000 km long beautiful coastline, hundreds of islands, beautiful mountains, tropical areas, volcanic areas, desert, steppe and much less conservative people. Amazing and cheap food as well. Just wait until all of the projects are done in Hijaz - meaning the new airports, railway system, metro, stadiums, highways, the Kingdom Tower, all the industrial cities etc.

I suspect and I am pretty sure that KSA will open up for real when it comes to tourism and certain liberal laws before the World Cup in Qatar in 2022 since by then you will have all those projects ready and tourism coming into KSA. The World Cup will be basically next door so that's where it is going to kick off IMO.

Also if you want to live in the Eastern Province then go to Khobar and not Dammam. A friendly advice. Khobar is amazing. Just ask @salman108

After all KSA is the size of Western Europe. But all that information is useless if one does not socialize or is not open to travel. When I studied in the US at a leading university (hint California) I lived with one roommate who never ventured out. He was from Germany. When the two semesters were finished he had literary nothing to speak about other than studying and living in his bubble while all of us other foreign students were visiting all the interesting places, socializing, visiting other states etc. All he did was sitting in his dorm. Later he had the audacity to complain. Ridiculous really.:lol:

Regarding that phone the Egyptian teacher stole from you then I obviously would confront him directly and in public. That's unacceptable behavior. Age difference or not. But that's a messed up situation indeed and if he is around children then that's a no go. You need to talk with the leadership. That is not right.

Last edited:
@BLACKEAGLE

It is all about having a social life. You can live in NYC and find it boring if you never go out or socialize. You can basically do everything that you want in Riyadh. Including all those things that are illegal or considered unaccepted if you know the right people and socialize with them. Be it luxurious restaurants, exclusive places, resorts, private swimming pools etc. But all that is legal.

In terms of eating places, malls etc. Riyadh is one of the best cities of the ME. It's very cheap as well. Take a trip to Wadi Hanifa, the deserts or visit more of KSA than just Riyadh and nearby areas.

The deserts and valleys are a good place for camping, off-road driving etc.

There are the historical areas, old part of Riyadh, nearby Diriyah (WORLD UNESCO Heritage Site), zoo, equestrian club, national museum, the souqs etc. I know that Riyadh is huge and that it takes a lot of time to get to know it. But each neighborhood has interesting places at least those I am familiar with.

Anyway I am not from Riyadh or Najd and never lived there but visited several times but always with friends or relatives so we had fun.

But I told you to look for jobs/work in Hijaz instead. Much more interesting. You have many big cities, probably among the most cosmopolitan not only in the Muslim world but world overall, beautiful tropical sea and nearly a 2000 km long beautiful coastline, hundreds of islands, beautiful mountains, tropical areas, volcanic areas, desert, steppe and much less conservative people. Amazing and cheap food as well. Just wait until all of the projects are done in Hijaz - meaning the new airports, railway system, metro, stadiums, highways, the Kingdom Tower, all the industrial cities etc.

I suspect and I am pretty sure that KSA will open up for real when it comes to tourism and certain liberal laws before the World Cup in Qatar in 2022 since by then you will have all those projects ready and tourism coming into KSA. The World Cup will be basically next door so that's where it is going to kick off IMO.

Also if you want to live in the Eastern Province then go to Khobar and not Dammam. A friendly advice. Khobar is amazing. Just ask @salman108

After all KSA is the size of Western Europe. But all that information is useless if one does not socialize or is not open to travel. When I studied in the US at a leading university (hint California) I lived with one roommate who never ventured out. He was from Germany. When the two semesters were finished he had literary nothing to speak about other than studying and living in his bubble while all of us other foreign students were visiting all the interesting places, socializing, visiting other states etc. All he did was sitting in his dorm. Later he had the audacity to complain. Ridiculous really.:lol:

Regarding that phone the Egyptian teacher stole from you then I obviously would confront him directly and in public. That's unacceptable behavior. Age difference or not. But that's a messed up situation indeed and if he is around children then that's a no go. You need to talk with the leadership. That is not right.
Well, I've visited almost all malls and many parks. I've tried most restaurants be they Jordanian, Saudi, Yemeni, Indian, Egyptian and western ones. All boring. I do socialize, but people here are all at home. Don't get me wrong Al-Hasani, but people have different tastes and I didn't have fun here although I tried. Watch this to know what I mean:

@BLACKEAGLE '

Yes, in that sense of the word Riyadh is not a good choice for single men. Much better for families.

Anyway there is always Wadi Hanifa, other valleys, the deserts which are good for camping and off-road driving, nature, small villages, the historical areas, old part of Riyadh, nearby Diriyah (WORLD UNESCO Heritage Site), zoo, equestrian club, national museum, the souqs etc.

As I see it's all about the people you socialize with. Especially if you are a newcomer and foreigner.

But as I said I can only recommend all the other provinces of KSA.

What about golf? There is the Riyadh Golf Club Sports. You need membership but it is not that expensive. What about all the swimming pools? You said that you do like water?

What about the fitness gyms? Some local amateur football or sport clubs?

I mean what do you like to do? What did you do in Amman?:)

@Arabian Legend and @JUBA might help you out as well since they Iive in Riyadh if I recall.

There are parks in Riyadh but there is no sea. It's generally a nice city but as I said there is nothing to do, even Saudis leave as soon as there is any holiday. This would have been different if I lived in a coastal city like Dammam, I love the sea:cheesy:

Okay, night night:cheers:

Oh my god, I've not seen a woman's face for like 8 whole freaking months!
LH-cry.gif.pagespeed.ce.QKO1BZbP2u.gif

Nigga iz you serious? Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, id bolt from that place :D

Hi arabs.

Please watch our Pakistani tv serial and give us feedback. I am interested in knowing what you guys think of the plot/story:
@al-Hasani @Yzd Khalifa @Hazzy997 @BLACK EAGLE

OST:

Episode 1:

Seriously guys, I would love some feedback. I haven't heard any reviews from Arabs. Take some time out of your day and complete the series, I'm sure you will enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom