What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

He's actually going to kill some Saudis. :lol:

He will be shocked at current Saudi state there is a lot of immorality and me and you know it. Besides, he's not going to stay there, he's going towards Palestine.
He won't be coming from mars lol :D

I miss my home :cry:

What home? I miss my home too I wish I could be in a prosperous Palestine. Life in the West is not easy if you're not aiming to make three digit figures there's no point of life here. So many bills, electricity, heat, insurance for businesses, vehicles, teeth, medical, gas, school, IRS taxes, income tax, federal tax, this is ridiculous life here is all work.

People only have one day off on Sunday and we Americans only get a month of a vacation unless you run small business it's impossible to take vacations. And for college students most take student loans and you need to be studying 24/7 and to rest your mind you need to be on campus drinking and partying and meeting girls there but that's haram for us so we have no life but politics and studying and work which is why we need marriage for health and psychological reasons to have someone with us all of our life, lol. :(

People in Arabic countries don't pay all these bills anyways.

And for college students most take student loans and you need to be studying 24/7 and to rest your mind you need to be on campus drinking and partying and meeting girls there but that's haram for us

Since when ? :unsure:

so we have no life but politics and studying and work which is why we need marriage for health and psychological reasons to have someone with us all of our life, lol. :(

Marriage is the End of Living ! :bad:

Since when ? :unsure:

Marriage is the End of Living ! :bad:

A lot of people seem to say that, what's so wrong about marriage if there's a dedicated relationship between pious people's? :D

I have a really good personality in the Arabic world and most people told me my wife will love me to death.

Back
Top Bottom