What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

This was 40-50 years ago and yes a proper investigation was conducted.

His quotes suggest that Quran and Islam didn't need to be interpreted by an Ismaili Imam "in relation to the present time."

The constitution of Pakistan has yet to be framed by the Pakistan Constituent Assembly. I do not know what the ultimate shape of this constitution is going to be, but I am sure that it will be of a democratic type, embodying the essential principles of Islam. Today, they are as applicable in actual life as they were 1,300 years ago. Jinnah

Get it ???

@Aeronaut

What say you ???

I still think it is controversial subject but you have to remember when Muhammad Ali Jinnah passed away his sister got his property by invoking Shia inheritance law and the court accepted. I don't remember exactly where I read that but this is a site I just found that says the same thing.

Welcome to The Friday Times - Was Jinnah a Shia ora Sunni? by Khaled Ahmed - Pakistan's First Independent Weekly Paper:www.thefridaytimes.com

1920435_228014474068831_132738281_n.jpg

youre ( saudian / jordani masters) doing a good job replacing him , getting all blown up in syria :lol:

go kill shia muslims . lets see where does that get you .

http://america.aljazeera.com/content/dam/ajam/images/articles_2014/Syrian_ambush_022614.jpg

;)

:lol:

Why? He will come from among us and will receive the oath of allegiance from our people and then the Islamic world. We are working hard for the time he comes.:P

He's actually going to kill some Saudis. :lol:

He will be shocked at current Saudi state there is a lot of immorality and me and you know it. Besides, he's not going to stay there, he's going towards Palestine.

Based on what? Your own thoughts? Don't be a takfiri. Remember Agha Khan 3rd of Ismailis was one of the staunchest supporter of Pakistan movement, even Muhammad Ali Jinnah was an Ismaili.

People will always be dumb don't worry about them when you post. :)
Oh aight cool. Btw a friend of mines wants to become a lawyer.What books would you recommend?

Oh aight cool. Btw a friend of mines wants to become a lawyer.What books would you recommend?

What makes you think I would know of good books to read to become a lawyer lol? :unsure:

It really depends on the type of lawyer he or she wants to become though it is different for each. If your friend is still in college I would recommend they do not get a degree in law because law schools prefer you concentrate on something else before you come to Law school where they will teach you Law.

Back
Top Bottom