What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

1920435_228014474068831_132738281_n.jpg

Where's this Salah Al Din you're talking about? Zionist Saudi Arabia and Secular Jordan? Secular Arab nationalists? The same people who persecute anybody who has Islamic ambitions? Salah Al Din would have killed the coward polytheists serving foreign interests in our nations. Please don't cite religious figures when you guys are hardly religious at all and persecute Muslims for being Muslims.

Love on first sight :yahoo:

I been fine thanks for asking. Well I been busy for sometime and I can't stand some obnoxious people on this forum.

How have you been ? :)

I have seen this picture alotta times.What does that say next to it?

Where's this Salah Al Din you're talking about? Zionist Saudi Arabia and Secular Jordan? Secular Arab nationalists? The same people who persecute anybody who has Islamic ambitions? Salah Al Din would have killed the coward polytheists serving foreign interests in our nations. Please don't cite religious figures when you guys are hardly religious at all and persecute Muslims for being Muslims.

How have you been ? :)
I been fine thanks for asking.How have you been?

I have seen this picture alotta times.What does that say next to it?

I been fine thanks for asking.How have you been?

It says before Salah Al Din conquered Jerusalem he attacked the Shia first, but this guy and his Saudi comrades are not religious at all neither are their governments. It's a joke.

I'm great going to Friday prayer brb. :)

It says before Salah Al Din conquered Jerusalem he attacked the Shia first, but this guy and his Saudi comrades are not religious at all neither are their governments. It's a joke.

I'm great going to Friday prayer brb. :)
They're talking about Ismailis. they're not Muslims anyway.

They're talking about Ismailis. they're not Muslims anyway.

Based on what? Your own thoughts? Don't be a takfiri. Remember Agha Khan 3rd of Ismailis was one of the staunchest supporter of Pakistan movement, even Muhammad Ali Jinnah was an Ismaili.

I been fine thanks for asking. Well I been busy for sometime and I can't stand some obnoxious people on this forum.

People will always be dumb don't worry about them when you post. :)

Based on what? Your own thoughts? Don't be a takfiri. Remember Agha Khan 3rd of Ismailis was one of the staunchest supporter of Pakistan movement, even Muhammad Ali Jinnah was an Ismaili
Didn't call them Anti Pakistan. And for your Information, Muhammad Ali Jinnah was NOT A SHIA according to Pakistani High court.

I'm not in a mood to debate on their Faith right now, maybe some other time.

Didn't call them Anti Pakistan. And for your Information, Muhammad Ali Jinnah was NOT A SHIA according to Pakistani High court.

I'm not in a mood to debate on their Faith right now, maybe some other time.

Pakistani High court can now declare someones faith ok got you. :D

Pakistani High court can now declare someones faith ok got you. :D
This was 40-50 years ago and yes a proper investigation was conducted.

His quotes suggest that Quran and Islam didn't need to be interpreted by an Ismaili Imam "in relation to the present time."

The constitution of Pakistan has yet to be framed by the Pakistan Constituent Assembly. I do not know what the ultimate shape of this constitution is going to be, but I am sure that it will be of a democratic type, embodying the essential principles of Islam. Today, they are as applicable in actual life as they were 1,300 years ago. Jinnah

Get it ???

@Aeronaut

What say you ???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom