What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

well well well, aren't we getting a bit naughty here LOL :P haha

I like to
a) drink vodka and swim simultaneously
b) spend 3 hours in my bathtub trying to imagine what life would be like if i were a mermaid
c) alternate between religious channels and ****
d) stare at a blank computer screen and pretend like I am in space
e) eat my neighbors food
f) steal people's dogs at the park
g) spy on my ex-husband @KingMamba's cat

If you like my profile please hit me up at shaadi.com asap or email me at im_awesome@yahoo.com for I am in search of a suitable husband! Thank you.

:rofl:
ROFL :enjoy:

Who the **** does that :blink:

To be honest with you I restrict myself, probably not a fun life from most people's point of view but I try spending most of my time with family, religion, prayers, politics, education, and on weekends I go out to friends homes or watch a movie once in a while. I don't do any drugs or alcohol and never have, I'm strict on all those matters nor do or did ever meet a girl before marriage. I'm pretty sure you were playing a joke on me. :D

But, I'm telling you what my life is like I don't get into fun too much but I get into politics too much. :D
Politics i love. Don't you think that you're too pious for your age ???

Last edited:
@Jessica_L

Give me a chance, I'm good looking just take a look: :P

howdoingu.jpg

Even @ZYXW and @Talon agree :D

Z you can sue me for copyright after I get married. :P

oh ok:p:

well well well, aren't we getting a bit naughty here LOL :P haha

I like to
a) drink vodka and swim simultaneously
b) spend 3 hours in my bathtub trying to imagine what life would be like if i were a mermaid
c) alternate between religious channels and ****
d) stare at a blank computer screen and pretend like I am in space
e) eat my neighbors food
f) steal people's dogs at the park
g) spy on my ex-husband @KingMamba's cat

If you like my profile please hit me up at shaadi.com asap or email me at im_awesome@yahoo.com for I am in search of a suitable husband! Thank you.

:rofl:

LOL :rofl:

My cat committed suicide now I know why. :D

All of you are officially banned from the Arabic coffee shop, you have an ultimatum of 1 hour or action will be taken to implement regulation of the Arabic coffee shop. :coffee:

LOL :rofl:

My cat committed suicide now I know why. :D
darnit...it was a well kept secret until now! LOL ;)

zeezzu y havnt u chosen any flags:unsure:
I can leave comments in the serious sections without anyone calling me a yank or **** LOLOL :D haha
shut up n behave urself! as simple as dat!
LMAOOO marsha for some reason I think of the powerpuff girls when i think of you, all cute and then getting all aggressive when mad :smitten: LOL:kiss3:

Back
Top Bottom