What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@Hazzy997 Lol this website is a huge security risk, you guys have so much information about each other :D
Age, major, country that you live in, etc... Assuming that the information you share publicly is valid you could endanger yourselves. Especially considering mental instability of some members!

@Hazzy997 what's going on with you and @Yzd Khalifa ? It's getting pathetic. Also what's with all this homo stuff? How do you guys now I don't want to know, LOL.

I thought that I tried to make peace between you a few months ago when we wrote in Arabic but to no avail apparently.

Khalifa is about our age. Maybe 2-3 years older. He is a good guy and a good member. Respected too. He is certainly not 34 years old unless he told something differently now.

@Hazzy997

Do you like Sheikh al Assir, he doesn't take the dick like Yzd. He gives real sbeeches and fights war himself, he's the real Salafi not like the other JEW paid ones

He's got nothing on this individual.

@al-Hasani

He's more Israeli than the Israelis themselves. If he stops supporting their occupation then there will be no tension, he comes on Israel related threads and expresses praise to them.

@Hazzy997 Lol this website is a huge security risk, you guys have so much information about each other :D
Age, major, country that you live in, etc... Assuming that the information you share publicly is valid you could endanger yourselves. Especially considering mental instability of some members!

You're having a good time aren't you Sam, glad we are entertaining you. :D

@al-Hasani

He's more Israeli than the Israelis themselves. If he stops supporting their occupation then there will be no tension, he comes on Israel related threads and expresses praise to them.

That is a very big broblem.

:butcher:

Last edited:
@al-Hasani

You're having a good time aren't you Sam, glad we are entertaining you. :D

What? Since when is Khalifa supporting Israel? Whenever I see him post on that tiring conflict he is always anti-Israeli. Him not being a fan of the MB should have no say in this.

But whatever. Your guys thing.

Anyway I thought about doing some trips in the Arab world when some areas become more peaceful and for a long time I have thought about making a trip starting starting from Oman in the East near the Arabian Sea and then travel northwards towards Syria and Iraq and from there southwards all the way to the Comoros in the Indian Ocean and from there all the way to Morocco near the Atlantic Ocean. It would be some trip. :lol: 25.000 kilometers long or so but that's nothing!

That is a very big broblem.

:butcher:

I knowZ right? :D

@al-Hasani

He cheers for Israel, he also doesn't show any sympathy to Palestinians. He just makes it appear as if the Israelis and great peace loving people who are 'better than that'.

Being anti MB doesn't mean he has to be anti Hamas. Hamas is disconnected from the world, recently they were speaking of ties between KSA and Jordan.

@al-Hasani

He cheers for Israel, he also doesn't show any sympathy to Palestinians. He just makes it appear as if the Israelis and great peace loving people who are 'better than that'.

Being anti MB doesn't mean he has to be anti Hamas. Hamas is disconnected from the world, recently they were speaking of ties between KSA and Jordan.
you should take it easy and try to win people over .calling other people gay will not do any good people who ask why the middle east is a fucked up place should see this thread

@al-Hasani

Really? In any case calling him a gay for that reason is not wise.

You better plan the trip I am talking about as well!

you should take it easy and try to win people over .calling other people gay will not do any good people who ask why the middle east is a fucked up place should see this thread

Relax...the gay thing is a joke between all of us...

On a serious note I have tried to win him on multiple occasions. He's just pro israel for some odd reason. I've already won Frogman, some Indians, may Pakistanis, many Iranians and Turks, it's only some few Arabs who don't like me. People that didn't like me anymore now like me, just ask @xenon54 :D

If you want to get on good terms lets start here. Pan Arab pact? :D

Really? In any case calling him a gay for that reason is not wise.

You better plan the trip I am talking about as well!

Maybe just Morocco. :P

On a serious note I have tried to win him on multiple occasions. He's just pro israel for some odd reason. I've already won Frogman, some Indians, may Pakistanis, many Iranians and Turks, it's only some few Arabs who don't like me. People that didn't like me anymore now like me, just ask @xenon54 :D

i have to ask you one thing would you call someone a good man if he dissagree with you this doesnt mean he hate you
i used to be like you but time teach people take it easy a bit we are in this site to discuss and know more i learned to watch and learn even from someone who is hostile to me to respect my rival in order to think in a good way to find the things that we agree on to let everyone say what he want perventing something by force is faliure you fight ideas with ideas
about the pact i think you are a good man even if you sometimes get over excited but i dont really beleive in arab nationalism

Maybe just Morocco. :P

You see my briend, you Balestinians are the cousins of the yahoodies. That is why many beoble don't like you.

i have to ask you one thing would you call someone a good man if he dissagree with you this doesnt mean he hate you
i used to be like you but time teach people take it easy a bit we are in this site to discuss and know more i learned to watch and learn even from someone who is hostile to me to respect my rival in order to think in a good way to find the things that we agree on to let everyone say what he want perventing something by force is faliure you fight ideas with ideas
about the pact i think you are a good man even if you sometimes get over excited but i dont really beleive in arab nationalism

Neither do I, I just think we Arabs should support each other on this forum. So I will support your nations and defend them and you guys stand with Gaza, Hamas and all of Palestine against the Israeli occupation. I know you guys are good people but we enough crap to deal with we should be supporting each other from now on, what do you say?

Welcome back homeboy. Good to see ya back again.

@al-Hasani

KZ892I.gif

:lol:

You are now going to lecture the people of Prophet Muhammad (saws) and all the prophets before him and the people who gave you fire-worshippers Islam about what is an Islamic society and what is not? A follower of his fake wannabe Arab Mullah's and their fire-worshipping. What a joke. :lol: Noboby will ever teach us Islam. It has always been and will always be the other way around.

That report has already been proven to be a hoax.

Now it is time for you to get back to your cave as the farsi and kurdish majoosi حيوان that you are. We don't want you people around here.

@Arabian Legend @JUBA @Yzd Khalifa @Full Moon
WCB , you abu-sofian left over :lol:
kalb , you call me a heyvan ? go suck on abu-sofian and your weird lizard stuff that you eat everyday.

this is the islam of abu-sofian and his breed , may he rest in hell among his followers :

saudi%2Bbeheading-773319.jpg

go worship your yazid and his monkey player scum daddy moaviyah :lol:

:lol:

You are now going to lecture the people of Prophet Muhammad (saws) and all the prophets before him and the people who gave you fire-worshippers Islam about what is an Islamic society and what is not? A follower of his fake wannabe Arab Mullah's and their fire-worshipping. What a joke. :lol: Noboby will ever teach us Islam. It has always been and will always be the other way around.

That report has already been proven to be a hoax.

Now it is time for you to get back to your cave as the farsi and kurdish majoosi حيوان that you are. We don't want you people around here.

@Arabian Legend @JUBA @Yzd Khalifa @Full Moon
I remember the arab hypocrites attacking iran and shia because some iranian burned the holy Quran and even when iranian athiests burned the Quran Sunnis attacked and insulted the shia
and because tearing the Quran and used for apple boxes
Last year saudi workers found a lot of Qurans in sanitary sewer and now Saudis tearing the Quran so we can attack and insult Saudi Arabia and its government because of these atheists

Back
Top Bottom