What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

اخرس. الاسرائيليين اصحاب الارض وانتم مشردين محتضنين للارهاب

برافو عليك مبسوط عا حالك أتكلم كل ما بدك، واحقد عا الله وعا الرسول ، مافي فرق بينك وبين المشركين الحقدو عا حبيبا انت تبع حياة الدنيا وليسات تبع حب الله ملكاش ايمان ولا تقوا. بالله احزن عليك أنك انسان ضايع، مليش وقت ألك شاطر بغلاطك انت ومش شاطر بشرفك

كلامك كلام فاضي خوفتني ونكدت علي برافو عليك :lol:

They dont even have time, They are always busy in the M.E section.:lol:

That's true, we're raging 24/7 our region is on fire. :lol:

Have some coffee and dates my friends :)

stock-photo-an-arabic-tea-set-with-dates-142571701.jpg

The great Dr. (famous heart surgeon in KSA) Khalid al-Jubair. We need more men and Muslims like him.

Last edited:
Why is he wearing a military uniform, was it conscription

He is not part of the military but he addressed the military and wore it out of respect.

He has written over 35 papers about heart diseases and conducted many heart surgeries and he is also a learned man in Islam.

‫الصفحة الرسمية للشيخ الدكتور خالد الجبير | Facebook‬

د٠خالد الجبير (Khalid_Aljubair) on Twitter

https://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/خالد_الجبير

Guys im a refugee. We lost our tea house thanks to one idiot. But we deserved it webby was right.

Anyone is welcome here with good intentions. We don't use this thread anyway. Only the first 10 days and after that period we stopped coming here for some reason. Now some Arabs are fighting against each other due to some childish comments.

You are free to use this thread for Turkish talk. I do not think that anyone will object. I do not know what has happened.

Back
Top Bottom