What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Who the hell eats dates with coffee ? :unsure:

And whats the Arabic word for a 'date' - Is it the same as ours 'Khajooor' ? :what:

A bitter taste together with a sweet taste is fitting my friend. People eat dates with tea as well and other drinks.

@ghara ghan

Where do you live in Iran if I may ask? The Turkmen flag is a nice/atypical flag. What is the history behind it? Are those carpets and stars symbolizing the different tribes or what?

Flag of Turkmenistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Where are you exactly o_O

i live in north east of iran in place between desert and mountain forest and the sea in summer we have 48'c with sandstorm in winter however we have a -10 'c weather with snow ! if you have a car you can travel between desert , mountain , forest and the sea in 1 hour ! can you imagine it ? :D our province is famous for it's large number of waterfalls i can say it's most unique place in the world

@al-Hasani well the moon on the flag is the mark of ay dada (moo father / moon god ) he was the father of oghuz khan but wiki says different thing about the stars idk maybe as the wiki says it's about the 5 provinces those 5 carpet marks is our tribal marks as wiki says those are Flowers but as my grand mother says they are evil eyes and they are our pagan Legacy about the greed color i have no idea as far as i remember our color was red maybe they change the red to make differences with Soviet union

i live in north east of iran in place between desert and mountain forest and the sea in summer we have 48'c with sandstorm in winter however we have a -10 'c weather with snow ! if you have a car you can travel between desert , mountain , forest and the sea in 1 hour ! can you imagine it ? :D our province is famous for it's large number of waterfalls i can say it's most unique place in the world

@al-Hasani well the moon on the flag is the mark of ay dada (moo father / moon god ) he was the father of oghuz khan but wiki says different thing about the stars idk maybe as the wiki says it's about the 5 provinces those 5 carpet marks is our tribal marks as wiki says those are Flowers but as my grand mother says they are evil eyes and they are our pagan Legacy about the greed color i have no idea as far as i remember our color was red maybe they change the red to make differences with Soviet union

Sounds a bit like Hijaz where you have sea, mountains, forests/tropical areas and desert although it does not get as cold in the winter. Even volcanos are present. But it only gets freezing in the highest mountains and that not every winter.;)

Thanks for that expiation mate. Anyway the Turkmen flag is a beautiful flag and the country was always mysterious to me because it was so closed off and sparsely populated and located in a place of the world we rarely hear something about in the news.:D

Now I am going back to watching the Copa del Rey final between FC Barcelona and Real Madrid.

You have power cuts in Iran ??? :o:

Sounds a bit like Hijaz where you have sea, mountains, forests/tropical areas and desert although it does not get as cold in the winter. Even volcanos are present. But it only gets freezing in the highest mountains and that not every winter.;)

Thanks for that expiation mate. Anyway the Turkmen flag is a beautiful flag and the country was always mysterious to me because it was so closed off and sparsely populated and located in a place of the world we rarely hear something about in the news.:D

Now I am going back to watching the Copa del Rey final between FC Barcelona and Real Madrid.
any time bro just know im real madrid's side :D

You have power cuts in Iran ??? :o:
ofc every summer ! we get fuvked up :lol:

Last edited:
I can't follow what is happening any more. You are the mod. You should decide on that.

Why did he make Kaan mod if he can't decide to open a thread?
He locked all of them but then I opened them earlier today. After that el turco pissed him off so webby said dont open any more tea house threads or you will be banned. If you want you can open one.

Look at what webby said:

TURKIC YURT

There were some discusions whle back and that is why he banned Neptune. But I don't see why he has to punish us all for that. I don't understand but I guess it is not meant to be understood.

He locked all of them but then I opened them earlier today. After that el turco pissed him off so webby said dont open any more tea house threads or you will be banned. If you want you can open one.

Look at what webby said:

TURKIC YURT
Probably if I open one he will say the same thing. Webmaster doesn't give a lot of information why he does what. So it is better to leave it. I'm to busy at the moment anyway.

Back
Top Bottom