What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

I just gave you a picture and you said that's not the hotel. Haywaan ibn al Sarmah you make up your addresses, be a man and just show your picture, I don't need your address. :lol:

Yeah, we're so cowardly we're the only Arabs who resist Israel and you Jordanians wouldn't dare fire one bullet. Sarmah you had your phone stolen by a grandpa who kicked your *** and bullied you and you want to call other people cowards. :lol:
now you don't need my address stateless coward.
طيب بلاش, جيبلي امك خليني انكحها نكاح المسيار. بدي امصمص بزازها وارضعها زبي
اعطيني رقمك واسم العاهرة

now you don't need my address stateless coward.
طيب بلاش, جيبلي امك خليني انكحها نكاح المسيار. بدي امصمص بزازها وارضعها زبي
اعطيني رقمك واسم العاهرة

You sick pig I swear by Allah as soon as I get to Saudi Arabia I'm coming to smash your brains out and you won't even know what hit you. It's unfortunate I don't any garbage people from Saudi Arabia or I would have shown you the beginning tonight, if you were in Jordan you'd see what happened to you coward shit talker. Show us your picture so we can see your cursed ugly face and I will come and make sure you learn your lesson haywaan.

I just gave you a picture and you said that's not the hotel. Haywaan ibn al Sarmah you make up your addresses, be a man and just show your picture, I don't need your address. :lol:

Yeah, we're so cowardly we're the only Arabs who resist Israel and you Jordanians wouldn't dare fire one bullet. Sarmah you had your phone stolen by a grandpa who kicked your *** and bullied you and you want to call other people cowards. :lol:
The difference between me and you is that I never disrespect people older than me, that not bravery, it could be bravery for stateless people though, I took the phone cash and got him expelled though. While you my friend get your a$$es fvcked up day and night without doing anything:

@SALMAN AL-FARSI @al-Hasani

This guy has no dignity, people like this guy we call them masakeen he's a poor mahsood cursed disgusting pig, he has no life and no friends at all people that resort to childish dirty references like this are known to be the number one cowards in the Arab world. I promise both of you you will see me ihzum this pig and I will take pictures on my cell phone.

You sick pig I swear by Allah as soon as I get to Saudi Arabia I'm coming to smash your brains out and you won't even know what hit you. It's unfortunate I don't any garbage people from Saudi Arabia or I would have shown you the beginning tonight, if you were in Jordan you'd see what happened to you coward shit talker. Show us your picture so we can see your cursed ugly face and I will come and make sure you learn your lesson haywaan.
Ya ibn alzanya, you said you are going to come tomorrow if I gave you my address.

طيب خلينا نرجع لموضوعنا الاصلي بما انك خايف تعطيني رقمك. خليني امصمص بزاز امك الغزاوية

@SALMAN AL-FARSI @al-Hasani

This guy has no dignity, people like this guy we call them masakeen he's a poor mahsood cursed disgusting pig, he has no life and no friends at all people that resort to childish dirty references like this are known to be the number one cowards in the Arab world. I promise both of you you will see me ihzum this pig and I will take pictures on my cell phone.
Crying? Oh my poor baby. Why don't you submit to the three conditions so I can set you free?

Submit or

The difference between me and you is that I never disrespect people older than me, that not bravery, it could be bravery for stateless people though, I took the phone cash and got him expelled though. While you my friend get your a$$es fvcked up day and night without doing anything:

Haywan khanzeer you're the one talking about respect? :lol:

You get bullied by your employees yet are Rambo online. What a fucking stupid pig you are, what kind of sadistic sad man of course can't be a man at all and resorts to very dirty references thinking that makes him a man. And now talking about dead people, what a fucking stupid Arab coward.

You're over 30 years old and not married that just means your family has a very shitty name you're known as the worst scumbags in Jordan people look down upon on your name. I already have several in my mind, tell us your last name coward so people know you belong to a shitty family 40 year old virgin you're not worth it for any family no girl would be with a fat wimp pig like you.

Haywan khanzeer you're the one talking about respect? :lol:

You get bullied by your employees yet are Rambo online. What a fucking stupid pig you are, what kind of sadistic sad man of course can't be a man at all and resorts to very dirty references thinking that makes him a man. And now talking about dead people, what a fucking stupid Arab coward.

You're over 30 years old and not married that just means your family has a very shitty name you're known as the worst scumbags in Jordan people look down upon on your name. I already have several in my mind, tell us your last name coward so people know you belong to a shitty family 40 year old virgin you're not worth it for any family no girl would be with a fat wimp pig like you.
I'm 30 years old! Wow :woot: That's really old..

انا مش متزوج لاني مستني انكح امك الغزاوية مثل ما اسرائيل نكحتكم

Ya ibn alzanya, you said you are going to come tomorrow if I gave you my address.

طيب خلينا نرجع لموضوعنا الاصلي بما انك خايف تعطيني رقمك. خليني امصمص بزاز امك الغزاوية

Crying? Oh my poor baby. Why don't you submit to the three conditions so I can set you free?

Submit or

Oh you're so cool, bravo, you can't defend at yourself at all and sink lower than an animal, nobody tolerates disgusting pigs like you if people knew who you were they'd massacre the hell out of you, only a matter of time before I come and teach you a lesson, give us your name and picture coward. :lol:

You poor baby think I'm going to sink low like an animal like you. :lol:

It's only because I respect myself I don't sink low like a pig. :lol:

I'm 30 years old! Wow :woot: That's really old..

انا مش متزوج لاني مستني انكح امك الغزاوية مثل ما اسرائيل نكحتكم

احترم نفسك لعنت الله هيك ي مخزي انت ابن العار ولجهل اعطيني اسمك ي حقير افرجيك شو حعمل ملك

Oh you're so cool, bravo, you can't defend at yourself at all and sink lower than an animal, nobody tolerates disgusting pigs like you if people knew who you were they'd massacre the hell out of you, only a matter of time before I come and teach you a lesson, give us your name and picture coward. :lol:

You poor baby think I'm going to sink low like an animal like you. :lol:

It's only because I respect myself I don't sink low like a pig. :lol:

احترم نفسك لعنت الله هيك ي مخزي انت ابن العار ولجهل اعطيني اسمك ي حقير افرجيك شو حعمل ملك
ليش معصب؟ مش انت شجاع وبتقدر تسب؟
بدي ارضع كسها لامك القحبة الغزاوية مثل ما رضعوه الغزاويين من اسرائيل

@Hazzy997
Want to see the big firecrackers which I enjoy::yahoo:

Last edited:
ليش معصب؟ مش انت شجاع وبتقدر تسب؟
بدي ارضع كسها لامك القحبة الغزاوية مثل ما رضعوه الغزاويين من اسرائيل

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What a low life coward, you're less than a pig, thinking it's funny that a person has family massacred. And your pathetic immoral references in Arabic, it's only because I have more honor and decency than you I choose to respect myself. Every Arabs knows how pathetic those references are, I could easily respond and be a pervert and pig like you, that's the easy out for cowards. What a pathetic creature, it's because I fear God I don't sink low like an animal like you do.

I swore to Allah I will teach a lesson and you will see within a few months I will teach you a lesson and video tape you on my camera and post it on PDF and I promise all the members here this will happen. @ResurgentIran @haman10 @rmi5 @al-Hasani @Informant make sure you remember I will humiliate this coward in front of all the members here and he will begging that I leave him alone.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What a low life coward, you're less than a pig, thinking it's funny that a person has family massacred. And your pathetic immoral references in Arabic, it's only because I have more honor and decency than you I choose to respect myself. Every Arabs knows how pathetic those references are, I could easily respond and be a pervert and pig like you, that's the easy out for cowards. What a pathetic creature, it's because I fear God I don't sink low like an animal like you do.

I swore to Allah I will teach a lesson and you will see within a few months I will teach you a lesson and video tape you on my camera and post it on PDF and I promise all the members here this will happen. @ResurgentIran @haman10 @rmi5 @al-Hasani @Informant make sure you remember I will humiliate this coward in front of all the members here and he will begging that I leave him alone.
Okay my friend Hazzy, I tell you I pay for your tickets, and you come just for one or two days. Give me your phone number and we will sort it out :partay:

Here is another video, my favorite::yahoo:

You coward when I swear by God that means it's something destined to happen and I swear on my life I will come to you and teach such a disgusting pig a lesson and I will film it. Stay in Riyadh for the summer and see what I will do it you.

Now I need to go with my friends because I have a life unlike you lowlife coward who has no friends or anything else of that matter.

You coward when I swear by God that means it's something destined to happen and I swear on my life I will come to you and teach such a disgusting pig a lesson and I will film it. Stay in Riyadh for the summer and see what I will do it you.

Now I need to go with my friends because I have a life unlike you lowlife coward who has no friends or anything else of that matter.
Why so afraid to come now for just two days since the tickets are on me :oops: Go run now

I have the next two days off. So, I was going to teach him a very good lesson but it already happened. I don't want to brag about it, but nobody has ever picked on me and go away with it without dear punishment. I sometimes hate myself for that. So, I hope you @Hazzy997 never use that vulgar language with me again. It would be better we don't talk to eachother. Peace

Back
Top Bottom