What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Congrats to @BLACKEAGLE and @Hazzy997 . You just have the world record in arguing on PDF and maybe even the whole internet. I have not read this debate at all so please do not involve me.

But here is my gift.

Now make peace.

we dont know , what we know and see is that you called every gazan a whore in your post .

maybe dear hazzy didnt want to translate that cause he is a proud muslim , but indeed i found it so disgusting that i couldnt keep calm .
you're a disgrace

You too :lol: You get to know the root of the problem.

nah , actually that goes to me and you ;) :lol:

Nah, we only argue a few times every 2-3 weeks. We do a good job avoiding each other unless you venture to this section to troll KSA.:D

Ok, let's make peace. I also met a nice Kurdish girl recently. @doritos wants to marry a Kurd.

Nah, we only argue a few times every 2-3 weeks. We do a good job avoiding each other unless you venture to this section to troll KSA.:D

Ok, let's make peace. I also met a nice Kurdish girl recently. @doritos wants to marry a Kurd.

no Kurds are annoying, I avoid any political talk with them if I wish to keep them as friends

no Kurds are annoying, I avoid any political talk with them if I wish to keep them as friends

They are very good as friends indeed and good people but when I mention politics or Iraq they get angry.:D

They make great kebabs as well. Here in Copenhagen there is a famous Kurdish restaurant. The owner is really friendly. His son unfortunately suffered from a car attack and is now paralyzed.:(

I have the next two days off. So, I was going to teach him a very good lesson but it already happened. I don't want to brag about it, but nobody has ever picked on me and go away with it without dear punishment. I sometimes hate myself for that. So, I hope you @Hazzy997 never use that vulgar language with me again. It would be better we don't talk to eachother. Peace

Eat shit haywaan, you didn't teach anybody a lesson, you're a pig and think everybody is like and will sink so low, I already told you I swear by God I will come to you person and teach you a real lesson. You still lose on every level of any debate, pigs like you have to sink so low to try to make a looks and you're not dragging me to your level.

Keep dreaming about imaginary 'lessons', you're a pig that picks fights and than sinks so low when somebody hands your *** to you. You opened the gates of hell on yourself I promised my God I will punish you in person and film it and post on PDF by the end of this year. Don't think you're a hotshot for behaving like dirty Arab pig, no wonder you have no friends and your employees bully, that man did the right thing, he taught a like you how to behave and I swear I will do way worse I won't have mercy on you.

Back
Top Bottom