What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Who? You should see bolos posts that were deleted a few weeks ago by webby in the uyghur thread.

Also i edited legionaires post for another reason and he knows why.

What were they about? He's Chinese?

What were they about? He's Chinese?
He basically said that turks are dumb as bricks in one post, in another he used inappropriate language, and in another he called uyghurs all lazy worthless people.

Also the chinese have no mercy with us when we are in their section debating this topic.

He basically said that turks are dumb as bricks in one post, in another he used inappropriate language, and in another he called uyghurs all lazy worthless people.

Also the chinese have no mercy with us when we are in their section debating this topic.

I don't think he should be banned, those flame wars are very common on PDF and very entertaining. :lol:

I'm not sure why Turks-Chinese don't get along. :D

I don't think he should be banned, those flame wars are very common on PDF and very entertaining. :lol:

I'm not sure why Turks-Chinese don't get along. :D
I only gave him 1 point. He already had 2 so thats why he got banned.

@BLACKEAGLE

You're lucky I got banned from your thread, otherwise life would continue being hell for you. :lol:
Here where I am brave man:

jjoa.jpg

jjoa.jpg

So you lied about living in a hotel, now show us your face. I'm coming myself habibi on June 7 inshallah. Prepare me tea. :D

Don't put your address here, I want you to stay safe, I'll call when I coming حمار :lol:

So you lied about living in a hotel, now show us your face. I'm coming myself habibi on June 7 inshallah. Prepare me tea. :D
It's a hotel sweaty. Now where is the phone number coward. You told me you are going to come tomorrow and now it's in June :rofl: stateless coward

ما ترد يا ابن الزانية؟

It's a hotel sweaty. Now where is the phone number coward. You told me you are going to come tomorrow and now it's in June :rofl: stateless coward

ما ترد يا ابن الزانية؟

Stupid BS liar, the other thread said you there's no such hotel in your area. What a coward fat wimp, look at your walls they have no paint, you live in a condo your cheap *** can't afford living in a hotel. :lol:

Show us your face as I've shown mine, so we can see you how handsome you are before we rape you. :lol:

Don't worry I'll try my best sending you gifts tonight to room 203 even though nobody occupies it. :lol:

Bullshitter. :lol:

jjoa.jpg

Oh my God your thumb is the size of a chicken finger, go get off your ugly *** and exercise a little bit. :lol:

Stupid BS liar, the other thread said you there's no such hotel in your area. What a coward fat wimp, look at your walls they have no paint, you live in a condo your cheap *** can't afford living in a hotel. :lol:

Show us your face as I've shown mine, so we can see you how handsome you are before we rape you. :lol:

Don't worry I'll try my best sending you gifts tonight to room 203 even though nobody occupies it. :lol:

Bullshitter. :lol:

Oh my God your thumb is the size of a chicken finger, go get off your ugly *** and exercise a little bit. :lol:
I told you darling it's not the hotel in your picture it's Al-Hamra Hotel شقق الحمرا. I have given you now all the details, why don't you come?

Give me your phone number and stop running stateless coward. Israelis have made you too cowards..

I told you darling it's not the hotel in your picture it's Al-Hamra Hotel شقق الحمرا. I have given you now all the details, why don't you come?

Give me your phone number and stop running stateless coward. Israelis have made you too cowards..

I just gave you a picture and you said that's not the hotel. Haywaan ibn al Sarmah you make up your addresses, be a man and just show your picture, I don't need your address. :lol:

Yeah, we're so cowardly we're the only Arabs who resist Israel and you Jordanians wouldn't dare fire one bullet. Sarmah you had your phone stolen by a grandpa who kicked your *** and bullied you and you want to call other people cowards. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom