What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Eat shit haywaan, you didn't teach anybody a lesson, you're a pig and think everybody is like and will sink so low, I already told you I swear by God I will come to you person and teach you a real lesson. You still lose on every level of any debate, pigs like you have to sink so low to try to make a looks and you're not dragging me to your level.

Keep dreaming about imaginary 'lessons', you're a pig that picks fights and than sinks so low when somebody hands your *** to you. You opened the gates of hell on yourself I promised my God I will punish you in person and film it and post on PDF by the end of this year. Don't think you're a hotshot for behaving like dirty Arab pig, no wonder you have no friends and your employees bully, that man did the right thing, he taught a like you how to behave and I swear I will do way worse I won't have mercy on you.
Well. I consider that the rage that follows the lesson. I will ignore you for a while but don't test me again. Regarding the punishment I'm going to get, what about we leave it to June? :lol: Although I told you, I'm free anytime.

Well. I consider that the rage that follows the lesson. I will ignore you for a while but don't test me again. Regarding the punishment I'm going to get, what about we leave it to June? :lol: Although I told, I'm free anytime.

Eat shit haywaan, you will learn a lesson for behaving like a pig, you can be proud about yourself all you want for disrespecting yourself and sinking lower than a pig, it's only because some people aren't animals like you that they refrain from responding in the same way. Whether you get or banned or not I will still come over there and I swear to God سيهزمهك و اطعميك قتلة

Only because I'm a Muslim and have decency in me I'm not responding in a miserable cowardly shameful manner, you're a pig and I'm a man I will settle it with you like a man instead of being a pig coward like you.

@Hazzy997 @BLACKEAGLE you have been discussing for 3-4 hours in two threads. You have made over 100 posts. I mean come on. I don't remember you having a problem before.

None of my business but it is getting pathetic.

Eat shit haywaan, you will learn a lesson for behaving like a pig, you can be proud about yourself all you want for disrespecting yourself and sinking lower than a pig, it's only because some people aren't animals like you that they refrain from responding in the same way. Whether you get or banned or not I will still come over there and I swear to God سيهزمهك و اطعميك قتلة

Only because I'm a Muslim and have decency in me I'm not responding in a miserable cowardly shameful manner, you're a pig and I'm a man I will settle it with you like a man instead of being a pig coward like you.
Okay brave man. You have a weekend right? Why don't you come for two days, and again I promise, the tickets are on me. :)

yRVPd.png

Hazzy you need to grow the **** up. Your Iranian cheerleaders wont do shit in real life.

So sad it's not even funny.

@Hazzy997 @BLACKEAGLE I just took a look at some of your comments. None of you have any moral high grounds. It is disappointing to see such behavior. I mean there is a difference between trolling and what you guys engaged in for over 100 posts for 3-4 hours in a row on 2 different threads. You should really make peace and stop this childish nonsense. Nobody of you are ever going to met in real life anyway. Hazzy997 is not going to travel to Riyadh just to met Blackeagle and Blackeagle is not going to travel to Michigan just to meet Hazzy997.

Come on. This is tragicomical. No Muslim nor Arab should behave like this.

now we have 2 guys gone. neptune and atatwolf.

Neptune's ban is a shame.. he didn't deserved.

Atatwolf constantly gets banned, so no surprise. He will be here 1 or 2 weeks later and continue his cycle. Do you remember that i told him to slown down a couple of days ago ?

This is his routine and we can't do anything about it.

But not permanently or what? Neptune was a good user.
I think its just temporary. He will probably be gone for a while because he has 3 warning points and they last 40 days each in general if I remember correctly.

Neptune's ban is a shame.. he didn't deserved.

Atatwolf constantly gets banned, so no surprise. He will be here 1 or 2 weeks later and continue his cycle. Do you remember that i told him to slown down a couple of days ago ?

This is his routine and we can't do anything about it.
even neptune you told him to chill. :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom