What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@ELTurco might be a religious person and a Turkish nationalist but he is a good member I believe. I never had problems with him. He seems like a good guy. Not sure what he wrote in Turkish.

@Kaan
he didn't listen to webby and he was using bad language. I let him slide a few times but he took it to far.

so

I think Webby has swear that would ban anyone who ask this question.:lol:
LOL today he gave me an infraction for an off-topic post on a thread which had already gone down the drain. I told the guy that he can ban me if he wants cuz i'm not exactly the obeying kind. :lol:

I hope he bans me. never been banned :(

LOL today he gave me an infraction for an off-topic post on a thread which had already gone down the drain. I told the guy that he can ban me if he wants cuz i'm not exactly the obeying kind. :lol:

I hope he bans me. never been banned :(
come to the turkish section and break a few rules. I can see to it that you get banned. :D

come to the turkish section and break a few rules. I can see to it that you get banned. :D

@Kaan I have an exam on the 19th May. I would like you to ban me for 3 weeks 3 weeks before that exam if that can be arranged, LOL.:D

The there moderators would not ban me when I asked.

@ResurgentIran might be interested as well with such an arrangement.

@Kaan I have an exam on the 19th May. I would like you to ban me for 3 weeks 3 weeks before that exam if that can be arranged, LOL.:D

@ResurgentIran might be interested.
Just come by and tell me how long you need to be away from PDF and it can be arranged. :butcher:

I have a feeling that you wouldn't be a mod for long. :D

Anyways what rule should i break ??? :lol:
Off topic. We could be talking about something serious and then you just talk about soccer or something. :enjoy:

We had a heated exchange. He called me a c.unt. Then I called him a f.aggot.
Then he called me Irani homo.

Lets just say things escalated from there. :)

LOL.

@Kaan thanks mate. You need to stay as an moderator. I will defend your position. So are you a Fenerbache or Galatasaray fan or maybe an Besiktas fan?

Because then I might insult your favorite team.:D We can arrange it without people being suspicious.

@ResurgentIran guess how many pages I have read since we last discussed exams 9 days ago despite preaching to you?:D

Kaan PDF Rehab Services

Need a Ban? Gives us a call.

:-)

I am seriously a PDF addict. How pathetic, LOL.

Thank God that nobody outside myself know about this little addiction. People and friends believe that I am just sitting on Facebook or keeping track of my studies or writing with family and friends from abroad.

They should just know.

I will sue @WebMaster one day.

@ResurgentIran might be interested as well with such an arrangement.

Yeaah I really need it. LOL
But not quite yet though. :)

@Kaan Do you have the ability to change my username?
I have contacted webmaster and other mods several times, but they all ignored me. lol

Yeaah I really need it. LOL
But not quite yet though. :)

@Kaan Do you have the ability to change my username?
I have contacted webmaster and other mods several times, but they all ignored me. lol
No I cant. Webby is probably really busy thats why it hasn't been changed yet.

Why do you want to change it to "insurgent iran"? :D

Back
Top Bottom