What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

he didn't listen to webby and he was using bad language. I let him slide a few times but he took it to far.
so

Where you following the thread which i was arguing with @Islamic faith&Secularism a few months ago. He got banned, El-Turco dropped in and heavily sweared on both me and T-123456.

I'm done talking to him since that day.

We had a heated exchange. He called me a c.unt. Then I called him a f.aggot.
Then he called me Irani homo.

Lets just say things escalated from there. :)

Mate, you are no where near Turkish insults..

@anatolia is good in that. :lol:

Once he said to El-Turco: "If we took your brain out and install it on a bird. Bird would fly reverse." :rofl:

Where you following the thread which i was arguing with @Islamic faith&Secularism a few months ago. He got banned, El-Turco dropped in and heavily sweared on both me and T-123456.

I'm done talking to him since that day.
No I didn't see it. I was nice to him and everything but he showed me no respect in that Turkic Yurt Thread.:crazy:

"If we took your brain out and install it on a bird. Bird would fly reverse."
lol-meme_o_206958.jpg

I noticed that our cultures have many similarities. But i think Turks are culturally closer to Iranians.

Well, I do not think that Arabs have introduced you to the similarities between Arabic culture and Turkish. After all Turkey is an neighbor of the Arab world. Linguistically speaking Arabic had a much more profound influence on Turkish vocabulary than Persian while Arabs also controlled what is modern-day Southern and Southeastern Turkey for 600 years or so. To this day there are about 1 million Arab Turks. But I think it depends which part of the Arab world you are talking about. Don't forget that intermarriages between Arabs and Turks were not uncommon due to the Umayyad and Abbasid heritage and later Ottoman.

But there are similarities between the Arab world, Turkey and Iran overall. No doubt about that. The rest is for the historians to argue about.

I noticed that our cultures have many similarities. But i think Turks are culturally closer to Iranians.
Yeah i guess. The Ottoman Empire was based not only on Turks but also on multicultural migrant Muslims from all over the world like, Iran, Afghanistan, central Asian states, some parts of Pakistan so the spread and adoption of different cultures it not unlikely.

Well, I do not think that Arabs have introduced you to the similarities between Arabic culture and Turkish. After all Turkey is an neighbor of the Arab world. Linguistically speaking Arabic had a much more profound influence on Turkish vocabulary than Persian while Arabs also controlled what is modern-day Southern and Southeastern Turkey for 600 years or so. To this day there are about 1 million Arab Turks. But I think it depends which part of the Arab world you are talking about. Don't forget that intermarriages between Arabs and Turks were not uncommon due to the Umayyad and Abbasid heritage and later Ottoman.

But there are similarities between the Arab world, Turkey and Iran overall. No doubt about that. The rest is for the historians to argue about.

I don't know, that's the just the impression that i take in PDF from talking both with Arab and Iranian users..

Yeah i guess. The Ottoman Empire was based not only on Turks but also on multicultural migrant Muslims from all over the world like, Iran, Afghanistan, central Asian states, some parts of Pakistan so the spread and adoption of different cultures it not unlikely.
Have you chosen a wolf for your avatar? :-)

I don't know, that's the just the impression that i take in PDF from talking both with Arab and Iranian users..

Well, I was just talking from the historical perspective. All I know is that there are significant similarities but that goes for all ME people. Just think about all the similarities between Arabs and Jews yet we can't live in peace with them. Well it is mostly Palestinians obviously but it's not like they are the only ones.

But of course the Iranians of Turkic ancestry (Azeris, Turkmen etc) probably play a big role in that connection.;)

Not too much bro.but i enjoy persian rap too much ;)
do u have rap group singers?
good to say in my teenage ages I was a rapper;)

Ok, that's nice. Yes, there are some. Not sure if I should post them, LOL.

Ok, I never rapped before but I like rhymes and I consider myself a fan of rap music but mostly American obviously. French is great too. When I say American I mean old school not the modern-day ones. I like Nas for instance. Do you know him?

our wolf is banned. :(:mad:
yea by those Chinese again :disagree:

I think El-Turco is also banned, but I think no one would miss him. :lol:
yea me too :omghaha:

Why's @Neptune banned ???
dangerous :no: question ask it again and you ill be next ! :wacko:

I banned el-turco. :smokin:
so at last you showed your power ? :lol:

@ELTurco might be a religious person and a Turkish nationalist but he is a good member I believe. I never had problems with him. He seems like a good guy. Not sure what he wrote in Turkish.

@Kaan
well he had problem with @Neptune and @Sinan but the main reason of "no buddy will miss him " is our chil thread ! cuz of him webi close our chil than warn us to ban the next man who make new chil !

@ghara ghan What's up man?
salamati :D
central Asian states
are you aware that we and turks come have common history during Seljuk era ? :sarcastic:

It is not a surprise, since a big share of Iranian people are Oghuz Turks. ;)

But of course the Iranians of Turkic ancestry (Azeris, Turkmen etc) probably play a big role in that connection.;)
:agree: :P :tup:

:o: :o::o:

Safavid empire

Safavid_Empire_1501_1722_CE.png

Back
Top Bottom