What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Well, I was just talking from the historical perspective. All I know is that there are significant similarities but that goes for all ME people. Just think about all the similarities between Arabs and Jews yet we can't live in peace with them. Well it is mostly Palestinians obviously but it's not like they are the only ones.

But of course the Iranians of Turkic ancestry (Azeris, Turkmen etc) probably play a big role in that connection.;)

Not just the Turkic groups. Persians and Turks are also culturally very close. All Iranians are culturally close to the Turks.
Maybe Turks are a little bit more agressive, and we Persians are more meaow meaow

But other than that you could not tell the diff. lol

White%20female%20Persian2.jpg

Not just the Turkic groups. Persians and Turks are also culturally very close. All Iranians are culturally close to the Turks.
Maybe Turks are a little bit more agressive, and we Persians are more meaow meaow

But other than that you could not tell the diff. lol

Well, I was just talking from the historical perspective. All I know is that there are significant similarities but that goes for all ME people. Just think about all the similarities between Arabs and Jews yet we can't live in peace with them. Well it is mostly Palestinians obviously but it's not like they are the only ones.

But of course the Iranians of Turkic ancestry (Azeris, Turkmen etc) probably play a big role in that connection.;)

Ok, that's nice. Yes, there are some. Not sure if I should post them, LOL.

Ok, I never rapped before but I like rhymes and I consider myself a fan of rap music but mostly American obviously. French is great too. When I say American I mean old school not the modern-day ones. I like Nas for instance. Do you know him?

I was a little kiddy rapper in my teenage ages for my self:D
I dont like black rappers ;)

Ok, that's nice. Yes, there are some. Not sure if I should post them, LOL.

Ok, I never rapped before but I like rhymes and I consider myself a fan of rap music but mostly American obviously. French is great too. When I say American I mean old school not the modern-day ones. I like Nas for instance. Do you know him?

no man but i thing 2pac was an old school rapper am i right ?

@al-Hasani

Did u like zed bazi rap song?

@Sinan
Watchig turkish shows on tv is one my favorites.many people in iran like turkish show turks or non turks.

Last edited:
no man but i thing 2pac was an old school rapper am i right ?

@al-hasaani
Did u like zed bazi rap song?
@Sinan
Watchig turkish shows on tv is one my favorites.many people in iran like turkish show turk or non turks.

My aunt is into soap operas and recently got very addcited to a Turkish TV series. lol

If I am not mistaken the first turks arrived to the middle east in the year 700 a.d and served in muslim armies.

Back
Top Bottom