What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

I barely watch tv.. it has been months since i watched tv.

I don't think just because of Uighurs... they are our ancient enemy. :)
LOL Disney even made a movie about it. Mulan

Shan_Yu_18.PNG

Like what ? :D
It seems like the fate both nations are the same while Turkey is a little bit behind in time when compared to Japan and they are in two corners of Asia (if you consider Turkey as an Asian country). I've also heard that Young Turks or Ataturk adopted Japanese policies for modernization.

It seems like the fate both nations are the same while Turkey is a little bit behind in time when compared to Japan and they are in two corners of Asia (if you consider Turkey as an Asian country). I've also heard that Young Turks or Ataturk adopted Japanese policies for modernization.

Can be. I think we are very different from Japanese.

They are an isolated island country. Whereas we interacted with many nations. Also we are culturally very different

Thanks buddy i didnt know u have rap too.

Well, of course, LOL.

I am not well-versed in it but North Africans and Egyptian are huge fans of their own rappers.

Here is another Saudi Arabian rapper. Quite well-known. The rap song is purely in Arabic.

Last one I am going to show since I do not want to spam this thread.:D

Ignore the music video, LOL.

I never could understand why people like RAP - That sh*t isn't even music; more like a rhyming verbal diarrhea ! :unsure:

Do u watch iranian shows or even hate them? :D
kidding

I don't know any Iranian shows. I rarely watch TV. Never really did. So I am really the wrong person to ask. I barely know more than 2-3 Arab shows. :lol:

I never watch any series either. Only series that I watched was Sopranos. All the new series that the whole world watches I have no clue about.

I rarely watch movies either LOL which is something that I need to change.

Back
Top Bottom