What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

So are you telling me that this bald guy with crazy eyes, a sorry-excuse for a moustache and long nails waiting to be nail-polished, is the ancestor of modern day Turks ? :unsure:

Damn @Sinan @xenon54 @T-123456 @ghara ghan - Is this true ? :o:

There is resemble. :)

oguz-kagan.jpg

I've yet to see a Turk that looks like that & I've seen the photographs of quite a few ! :unsure:

And this guy looks alright; even classy but that Mulan guy was :o: ! :lol:

Well he resembles, my aunts husband a bit. :)

Except the mustache... :D

Why?
because u are religious?

LOL. Does Islam forbid to watch series or TV my friend?:o:o_O:cheesy:

No, when I watch TV I usually watch news and documentaries. Of course I sometimes watch series but what I mean is that I do not follow any and I have not followed any since Sopranos. I have no idea about all the new series from USA for instance. This is something my elder sisters are doing and younger sister. They watch soap operas often.:lol:

I do watch movies but maybe not more than 15-20 movies a year and many of them are not even new.

I try to get updated with the best movies during the year but it's hard and I often miss most of them. So when it comes to series and movies I am the wrong person to ask. I have watched most of the classics though from Casablanca to the Godfather and the old Westerns that I like with Sergio Leone music etc. :D

I am boring on that front. I hate science fiction as well. :lol: I boycott every movie that is science fiction. I have only watched 1 Star Wars episode in my life for instance and was really bored.

How about you? Do you like Science Fiction?

Ahhh, i wanted to ask this for a while, just remembered it now.

While i was searching for Nasheeds in this site. Some member said that instrumentals are banned in Islam...

So i was wondering how Iranian and Arabic singers can use instrumentals in their songs.... since they live in Islamic states ?

Well he resembles, my aunts husband a bit. :)

Except the mustache... :D

Yeah I don't buy into the whole 'Huns' being the ancestors of 'Modern day Turks' anyhow ! :p:

I think they could be the ancestors of a whole lot of people judging by how vast their Empire spread but a direct ancestor of one ethnic group - Nahhhhh, I don't believe that !

Ahhh, i wanted to ask this for a while, just remembered it now.

While i was searching for Nasheeds in this site. Some member said that instrumentals are banned in Islam...

So i was wondering how Iranian and Arabic singers can use instrumentals in their songs.... since they live in Islamic states ?

such as these thing are the thing that mullas says.Showing instrumentals on govermet tv is forbided but in concerts in tehran or other cities are not forbided.plus we have many instrumentals shops in iran and are not forbided.

Yeah I don't buy into the whole 'Huns' being the ancestors of 'Modern day Turks' anyhow ! :p:

I think they could be the ancestors of a whole lot of people judging by how vast their Empire spread but a direct ancestor of one ethnic group - Nahhhhh, I don't believe that !

As far as i know they are not the Ancestors of Oghuz Turks. We refer them as Huns Turks same as saying Kırgız Turks or Kazakh Turks.

LOL. Does Islam forbid to watch series or TV my friend?:o:o_O:cheesy:

No, when I watch TV I usually watch news and documentaries. Of course I sometimes watch series but what I mean is that I do not follow any and I have not followed any since Sopranos. I have no idea about all the new series from USA for instance. This is something my elder sisters are doing and younger sister. They watch soap operas often.:lol:

I do watch movies but maybe not more than 15-20 movies a year and many of them are not even new.

I try to get updated with the best movies during the year but it's hard and I often miss most of them. So when it comes to series and movies I am the wrong person to ask. I have watched most of the classics though from Casablanca to the Godfather and the old Westerns that I like with Sergio Leone music etc. :D

I am boring on that front. I hate science fiction as well. :lol: I boycott every movie that is science fiction. I have only watched 1 Star Wars episode in my life for instance and was really bored.

How about you? Do you like Science Fiction?

emmm, no very, i like only action films :sniper:

i am not tv,film or serial lover but i like music very much.plus i like news and often watch news...
sorry for late answer.
is the reason that u dont like or listen to the music your religious thoughts?

emmm, no very, i like only action films :sniper:

i am not tv,film or serial lover but i like music very much.plus i like news and often watch news...
sorry for late answer.
is the reason that u dont like or listen to the music your religious thoughts?

I listen to all kind of music. From classical to rap. I like documentaries a lot and also thrillers and horror movies. Action as well.

So I watch all kind of movies. Just not science fiction. It never really gained my interest somehow. It is a bit strange because I do have an interest in astronomy.

I am not as religious as you probably think. People always think that people from KSA or partial Saudi Arabians are very religious people.:D

People in Saudi Arabia are just as anywhere else. Saudi Arabians are one of the youngest populations on earth. 66% of our population or so is below 30 years. They are the biggest users of social media such as Facebook, Twitter and all watch the same movies, hear the same music etc. like anywhere else. Football is very popular. Especially Spanish football (FC Barcelona and Real Madrid).
Some are atheists while there are also very religious people. I guess like anywhere else in ME.

The women like to watch soap operas, hear pop music and read about fashion. Like anywhere I guess. To gossip too of course. They want to prove their worth academically especially.

That is blasphemy ! :o:

I've got close to 200 Star Wars novels & I've watched every Star Wars Movies or Cartoons many times over ! :ashamed:

:D Science fiction was never for me. I do not know why.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom