What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Of course I sometimes watch series but what I mean is that I do not follow any and I have not followed any since Sopranos. I have no idea about all the new series from USA for instance. This is something my elder sisters are doing and younger sister. They watch soap operas often.:lol:

So u are a modern guy.where do u live right now?
I offer u listen some persian music maybe u liked it. :lol: ;)

So u are a modern guy.where do u live right now?
I offer u listen some persian music maybe u liked it. :lol: ;)

I do not know if I am modern. What you mean by this?:D

Some people say that you are not modern if you are a Muslim so maybe I am not modern.

I live in Copenhagen due to studies.

Well, free to post it here. Go ahead.

Sorry for postin too much on your coffe shop.
I respect islam and i believe muslims are modern without any doubt.
they changed europe from dark medieval era.
do u still think i am best Land ? :lol:

Everyone here is welcome.

That is good.

Well, they helped contribute. This is correct.

Yes, but it does not matter. As long as you do not troll you are welcome in my eyes.;)

Everyone here is welcome.

That is good.

Well, they helped contribute. This is correct.

Yes, but it does not matter. As long as you do not troll you are welcome in my eyes.;)

Thank u man but u are wrong.
I like saudis and iranian have better relation beacause both of them are muslim Sunnie or Shia...
Good night dude ...
We two both muslim countries should change rivalry to cooperation, to progress more and more inshaallah.

Last edited:
I am boring on that front. I hate science fiction as well. :lol: I boycott every movie that is science fiction. I have only watched 1 Star Wars episode in my life for instance and was really bored.
I also dont like science fiction movies but you should watch Starship troopers, it was pretty funny, i still dont know how to classify that movie, is it action, science fiction or comedy? I dont know. :lol:

Also that one star wars movie i have watched was funny but i dont undestand the hype about it, espacially the old ones look weird, although Nathalie Portman is great. :enjoy:

I also dont like science fiction movies but you should watch Starship troopers, it was pretty funny, i still dont know how to classify that movie, is it action, science fiction or comedy? I dont know. :lol:

Also that one star wars movie i have watched was funny but i dont undestand the hype about it, espacially the old ones look weird, although Nathalie Portman is great. :enjoy:

Then I cannot watch that movie because I boycott every JEW USA movie. Sorry.

@xenon54 @Kaan

Do you like movies that you watch but who fool you and where you cannot guess the plot? Psychological thrillers in other words. Can you recommend any such movie?

I think about watching a movie this night.:D

@xenon54 @Kaan

Do you like movies that you watch but who fool you and where you cannot guess the plot? Psychological thrillers in other words. Can you recommend any such movie?

I think about watching a movie this night.:D
Two movies, Shutter Island and The life of Pi though Shutter island was much much better.

The Matrix

Actually watch the movie I posted. I may watch it today. :tongue:

I have watched The Matrix. Thanks.;)

Will watch it tomorrow. I am in the mood of something more "extreme". :lol:

Two movies, Shutter Island and The life of Pi though Shutter island was much much better.

I have watched Shutter Island and it was really great. I have not watched The Life of Pi but heard a lot about it. I think that I will watch it tonight.

Thank you.:D

Back
Top Bottom