What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

They omitted all the help that the Pakistani contingent of the UN gave them from the movie & made us look like mere spectators instead of the ones who saved their arses & gave lives in the process ! :mad:
in the movie the pakistani help did not come in time but this is because the US general did not tell them about the attack untill his men were traped in the hostile area and taking hits from every where
also i advice watching saving private ryan

in the movie the pakistani help did not come in time but this is because the US general did not tell them about the attack untill his men were traped in the hostile area and taking hits from every where
Yes, i also didnt have the feeling as if they was showing Pakistanis bad in that movie.

I just proposed the movie to @xenon54 and @Kaan :D It is a great movie indeed. One of my favorites. Morgan Freeman is one of my favorite actors. I like him.
I just noticed that i have allready seen this movie, just the German name is different, its a great movie indeed. :enjoy:

And that is precisely where the movie is incorrect; the 15th battalion of the Frontier Force Regiment, the 19th lancers of the Armored Corp and the 10th battalion of the Baluch Regiment - All belonging to the Pakistan Army, took part in the Rescue Operation whereas the entire movie revolves around the exploits of a US Extraction as if the Pakistanis & the Malaysian contingent of the 'Combined Task Force' sent in to rescue the downed pilots & later took part in the fighting that killed between a few hundred to a 1000 Somalia militiamen, were simply either drivers or sitting on the side-lines !

Yes....wonderful movie ! :)

Up there with my all time favorites : the Gladiator, Dead Poet's Society, A beautiful mind, the Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Jinnah, Lincoln and Into the Wild !

I don't know why people don't like Dead Poet society, but it is an awesome movie, indeed.

Guys I am a big fan of French movies and for that reason I want to recommend you this movie since we are all young people:

La Haine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I can also recommend movies made by Quentin Tarantino.
movie fans are usually either totally love his movies or totally dislike them. :lol: I think it is due to his special style and also the non-linear time-line of his movies, in which he repeatedly jumps from some time to another in his movies. I liked Pulp Fiction but Reservoir dogs was really boring for me.

BTW, I suggest Kubrick movies. This jew is my favorite one. :lol: @elis

Last edited:
Guys I am a big fan of French movies and for that reason I want to recommend you this movie since we are all young people:
I dont like french movies but i watched Amélie, its a weird movie but interesting if you watch it when you are high. :D

BTW, I suggest Kubrick movies. This jew is my favorite one. :lol: @elis
Full metal Jacked rocks. :D

@rmi5
I am a VERY big fan of Stanley Kubrick.

:enjoy:

Of course one of my favorite movies of his is the one starring another one of my favorite actors (Jack Nicholson) is The Shinning.

The opening scene is still one of my favorites.

Thank you for mentioning him. :yahoo:

BTW @500 you are welcome here. No Jewish haters now when Hazzy997 is banned.:D

Last edited:
Hi @Kaan how was your cave, nice and warm? :lol:

18c.png

@rmi5
I am a VERY big fan of Stanley Kubrick.

:enjoy:

Of course one of my favorite movies of his is the one starring another one of my favorite actors (Jack Nicholson) is The Shinning.

The opening scene is still one of my favorites.

Thank you for mentioning him. :yahoo:

BTW @500 you are welcome here. No Jewish haters now when Hazzy997 is banned.:D
LOL, it seems that our taste in movies are exactly the same. :enjoy:
Yup, Shining is awesome as well. I also recommend "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" from movies of Jack Nicholson. He is really awesome as well. This movie is also one of my favorites. :tup:
Anyway, although Hazzy is banned now, but, hamal10 is still around. :lol:

Hi @Kaan how was your cave, nice and warm? :lol:
LOL, this word reminds me of Surenas, and Bahoz. :eek::D

Favorite video games?

I will start with my list:

Splinter cell (The first one that came out)
Ghost Recon (The first one 2001 or 2002)
World in Conflict
Call of Duty (the 1st one that ever came out)
Starwars Republic Commando
Star wars knights of the old republic
All of the total wars
Arma 2
fight night round 3

Back
Top Bottom