What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

I think its just temporary. He will probably be gone for a while because he has 3 warning points and they last 40 days each in general.

even neptune you told him to chill. :disagree:

LOL since I have been banned a couple of times I can share some "inside" information. Well usually it is only a 1 week or 2 week ban. Depends on how many infraction points you got.
In any case they will probably get back soon but @atatwolf should avoid some of his posts against nearly all ethnic groups. It always ends bad.

LOL since I have been banned a couple of times I can share some "inside" information. Well usually it is only a 1 week or 2 week ban. Depends on how many infraction points you got.
In any case they will probably get back soon but @atatwolf should avoid some of his posts against nearly all ethnic groups. It always ends bad.
They probably did a custom warning where they can set how many days it lasts. The pre made warnings last either 40 days or 1 month. So it would take 40 days for that warning point to disappear.

7abibi, do you know what has happened here?!!!
both @Hazzy997 and @BLACKEAGLE are banned. :o::(

Well they wrote 200 posts in two different threads - one of them this one. The other the Jordanian military thread but their posts there have been deleted. They literary discussed non-stop in 4-5 hours and exchanged all kind of nasty insults from mother's to family, to what not. Planned meeting each other and some death threats. Really childish. They both got banned 1 hour ago or so.

Not sure why they suddenly became enemies. Disagreements on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict I believe. Not sure since I have not followed their discussion. Nobody has I believe otherwise they would have lost all their hair.

I am disappointed by them. Especially @BLACKEAGLE who always was a very calm guy and a member here for 7 years. I have never seen him banned before. He always get calm. I know that he has/had some issues with Iranian users due to Syria and the conflict there and rivalry in the ME but he is good guy. Same with @Hazzy997 although he is still a child and a hothead as am I sometimes here, LOL.

Anyway we should give them time to explain themselves when they comeback.

In any case I have never seen something similar on PDF and that says a lot.:sarcastic::cuckoo:

Well they wrote 200 posts in two different threads - one of them this one. The other the Jordanian military thread but their posts there have been deleted. They literary discussed non-stop in 4-5 hours and exchanged all kind of nasty insults from mother's to family, to what not. Planned meeting each other and some death threats. Really childish. They both got banned 1 hour ago or so.

Not sure why they suddenly became enemies. Disagreements on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict I believe. Not sure since I have not followed their discussion. Nobody has I believe otherwise they would have lost all their hair.

I am disappointed by them. Especially @BLACKEAGLE who always was a very calm guy and a member here for 7 years. I have never seen him banned before. He always get calm. I know that he has/had some issues with Iranian users due to Syria and the conflict there and rivalry in the ME but he is good guy. Same with @Hazzy997 although he is still a child and a hothead as am I sometimes here, LOL.

They will be back on the 27th. :wave:

lol whats with the 7?

Both guys are good members. Hazzy is sometimes childish but, overall, he is a good member as well.
Too many good members are banned these days. Probably, we need to make the atmosphere more calm in PDF.

Both guys are good members. Hazzy is sometimes childish but, overall, he is a good member as well.
Too many good members are banned these days. Probably, we need to make the atmosphere more calm in PDF.
They are both interesting characters.:coffee:

Yup i'm older than you on PDF and believe me i have seen some drama here but nothing like this. :crazy:
Hey. Im the oldest one here. :mad:

@ELTurco might be a religious person and a Turkish nationalist but he is a good member I believe. I never had problems with him. He seems like a good guy. Not sure what he wrote in Turkish.

@Kaan

Back
Top Bottom