What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Not much to be honest, because international powers and local partners with ex dictators will make sure they seize power either way. The people need to be very active and awake to get serious results. It's better than before though, they somewhat listen to their people unlike before. It's too early to tell though.

Backing what? :D

Unrest inBahrain :chilli:

Not much to be honest, because international powers and local partners with ex dictators will make sure they seize power either way. The people need to be very active and awake to get serious results. It's better than before though, they somewhat listen to their people unlike before. It's too early to tell though.
You support Ikhwan ???

You support Ikhwan ???

Not every single member but for the most part I do. At the same time I always believed this wasn't the right time for them to enter elections even half of them knew that but majority voted to enter elections.

ما الذي تتوقعه من السيسي؟، كونه لفق تهمة بعمالة الإخوان لـ حماس!
هنا كان لزامًا عليه من نعت حماس بحركة إرهابية حتى يكون هناك منطق في التهمة، وهذا خطأ جسيم

الأمر الآخر أنه سيترشح للرئاسة، وتعلم المعارضة الشديدة في الغرب عليه
فأراد أن يقدم نفسه لهم بصورة أخرى، وحظره لـ حماس هو ربما سيكون خطوة لتطبيق مخطط كيري تجاه فلسطين وسيريح الخارجية الأمريكية في التعامل مع الوضع الفلسطيني، وهذه هدية قدمها السيسي الذي لم يجرؤ غيره على تقديمها

لذلك ربما سيربح كرسي الرئاسة في مصر،

للأسف أصبح آخِر من يُحرك فعليا في القضية الفلسطينية هم الفلسطينيون

وعمومًا هذا الحكم لن يؤثر على حماس، فهي لم يكن لها قبول لدى النظام السابق وزيادة صفة عليها من السيسي لن يكون ذا تأثر مطلق، ما على حماس مراعاته هو عدم كسب عداء جمهور السيسي وحلفائه إن وجد، والحصول على زغم في فلسطين والعرب ومراعاة المطالب الشعوبية العربية وتوجهاتهم نحو القضية الفلسطينية الداعمة لها

حاليًا السياسة الخارجية صعبة لدول فما بالك بحركة، الدول ذاتها تسعى لكسب شرعية داخلية والأهم "دولية" لذلك على حماس أن تراعي ذلك بكل السبل التي تخدم القضية الفلسطينية وفي ذات الوقت لا تضر بها أو بغيرها

Not every single member but for the most part I do. At the same time I always believed this wasn't the right time for them to enter elections even half of them knew that but majority voted to enter elections.
Why ?

ما الذي تتوقعه من السيسي؟، كونه لفق تهمة بعمالة الإخوان لـ حماس!
هنا كان لزامًا عليه من نعت حماس بحركة إرهابية حتى يكون هناك منطق في التهمة، وهذا خطأ جسيم

الأمر الآخر أنه سيترشح للرئاسة، وتعلم المعارضة الشديدة في الغرب عليه
فأراد أن يقدم نفسه لهم بصورة أخرى، وحظره لـ حماس هو ربما سيكون خطوة لتطبيق مخطط كيري تجاه فلسطين وسيريح الخارجية الأمريكية في التعامل مع الوضع الفلسطيني، وهذه هدية قدمها السيسي الذي لم يجرؤ غيره على تقديمها

لذلك ربما سيربح كرسي الرئاسة في مصر،

للأسف أصبح آخِر من يُحرك فعليا في القضية الفلسطينية هم الفلسطينيون

وعمومًا هذا الحكم لن يؤثر على حماس، فهي لم يكن لها قبول لدى النظام السابق وزيادة صفة عليها من السيسي لن يكون ذا تأثر مطلق، ما على حماس مراعاته هو عدم كسب عداء جمهور السيسي وحلفائه إن وجد، والحصول على زغم في فلسطين والعرب ومراعاة المطالب الشعوبية العربية وتوجهاتهم نحو القضية الفلسطينية الداعمة لها

حاليًا السياسة الخارجية صعبة لدول فما بالك بحركة، الدول ذاتها تسعى لكسب شرعية داخلية والأهم "دولية" لذلك على حماس أن تراعي ذلك بكل السبل التي تخدم القضية الفلسطينية وفي ذات الوقت لا تضر بها أو بغيرها

انت مصري ي شيخ؟ وضحلي شويا بالله

يعني بتقول هذا اعمال سياسة و فل حقيقة السيسي مش ما يسبب مشاكل لا حماس بعد الانتخابات ؟ هيكلا قصدك؟

I'm not sure what to expect from him.

Because, having majority popular support and I mean like 80/100 would have meant nobody could challenge their term. They needed time for some things to clear up in the Arabic world and prepare more to run a nation such as Egypt and it would have been better for them. Going into elections it was very risky, now they were sent 50 years back.

انت مصري ي شيخ؟ وضحلي شويا بالله

يعني بتقول هذا اعمال سياسة و فل حقيقة السيسي مش ما يسبب مشاكل لا حماس بعد الانتخابات ؟ هيكلا قصدك؟

I'm not sure what to expect from him.

ربما، ولما لا، فهذا الأمر وارد كون حماس لم تضر فعليًا بـ السيسي ولا بجماعته
الأيام قادمة وستكشف لنا المزيد.

لا لست مصري، وأفخر بمصر وبالمصريين

ربما، ولما لا، فهذا الأمر وارد كون حماس لم تضر فعليًا بـ السيسي ولا بجماعته
الأيام قادمة وستكشف لنا المزيد.

لا لست مصري، وأفخر بمصر وبالمصريين

انا معك، ان شاء الله خير ، حماس ما عملتش شي ضد حكومة مصر او ضد مصر و الشعب الفلسطيني و حماس بغزة يعزو الشعب المصري ودولتها

بس مش فاهم ليش الحركات هاذي، القوت قدام ستكشف بذن الله اذا حتصير خير

لأكن لو صار الوضع أسوأ؟ شو حتفكر؟

March 3, 2014

GCC nationals top Saudi marriage list

Justice ministry publishes data showing marriage trends among Saudi women

Most Saudi women who married foreigners last year took Yemeni husbands, official figures indicate.

According to the data released by the justice ministry, 1,000 Saudi women married Yemeni men in one year.

At the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) level where Saudi women took 1,618 GCC husbands, Kuwait topped the list with 762 marriages, followed by Qatar with 554 weddings.

Saudi women married 246 UAE nationals, 36 Bahrainis and 20 Omanis, the ministry data showed.

Outside the GCC, Saudi women married 173 Egyptians, 78 Lebanese, 19 Iraqis and 14 Moroccans.

Elsewhere, Saudi women married 110 Pakistanis, 15 Burmese, 13 Americans, 10 Britons, seven Indians, five Thais, three Europeans and one Filipino, according to the data published by local daily Al Watan.

Family matters expert Hani Al Gamdi said there were no obstacles to Saudi women taking non-Saudi husbands as long as the marriage meets the religious requirements.

Under Islamic laws, Muslim women marry only Muslim men.

“Saudi families now accept that their daughters marry Gulf or Arab nationals instead of confining their choices to men from the same family or tribe,” he said.

Mohammad Saleh Sanaan, a marriage contractor, attributed the marriage of Saudi women with non-Saudi men to a “wish to live in a comfort zone that the husband can provide,”

He said that most of the families that accept their daughters marry Gulf nationals lived in the central or eastern provinces of the kingdom.

GCC nationals top Saudi marriage list | GulfNews.com

Little bro? :hitwall:

Amazing manly man. :partay:

I've been great bro, if you want Palestinian woman I'll find you a little above average one for you if you find me way above average Pakistani. :D

Or convince @Jessica_L to marry me and I will find you top of the line pious Palestinian girl. :P

Aww that's so sweet!

My phone has been stolen at work. :rolleyes: I know the one who stole it, all my work colleagues and the management have revealed him. What a pig..

Back
Top Bottom