What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Unfortunately, my thief doesn't have credit in his rotten phone :partay:

No, I don't want him to get jailed. But I strongly believe that a person like him shouldn't be around students, that's why he should be fired immediately.

shooooooo haza? haza mafi jayyad. Atleast a few beatings from shurtah would set him straight.

I can, but I don't need to. Firstly, he can sue me and I would look bad in the eyes of the management. First, the management need to make sure 100% that he's the thief and that will happen tomorrow, then I can do whatever I want to him. You can't get back your stuff the way you did with your cousin, because he would simply hide your things and deny.

Actually, I don't hate him, but contempt him. He's a freaking intermediate students mentor.:angry:

What the heck is happening to you ? :unsure:

First someone drinks water out of your bottle & gets chummy with you ! :undecided:

Then a lady that you were dating thinks your Pakistani Bro aka Armstrong is cute & she ditches you for him ! :o:

And now this - Someone stole your Mobile Cell Phone ! o_O

I'm disappointed in you ! :(

Stand Up & Be counted amongst Men ! :smokin:

What the heck is happening to you ? :unsure:

First someone drinks water out of your bottle & gets chummy with you ! :undecided:

Then a lady that you were dating thinks your Pakistani Bro aka Armstrong is cute & she ditches you for him ! :o:

And now this - Someone stole your Mobile Cell Phone ! o_O

I'm disappointed in you ! :(

Stand Up & Be counted amongst Men ! :smokin:
So I need to beat up a 55 years old man to be counted as a man?
And the one who drank my water is so dumb to a degree that he didn't get my insults, he's what we call Maskeen. I don't beat such people Armstrong.

So I need to beat up a 55 years old man to be counted as a man?
And the one who drank my water is so dumb to a degree that he didn't get my insults, he's what we call Maskeen. I don't beat such people Armstrong.

I was kidding, you literalist cat-lover ! :mad:

Violence should not be resorted to unless its in self-defense ! :)

I was kidding, you literalist cat-lover ! :mad:

Violence should not be resorted to unless its in self-defense ! :)
I used to be aggressive and violent till I reached 19 years old, I realized I'm not here to teach all people manners. Now, I tend to avoid annoying people and if necessary make them get away the hard way. Life is short, make yourself relaxed and bring good people around you to live well.

Last edited:
I don't.

And thanks again for the infidel remarks.
He called you infidel!

1409.gif

@Hazzy997 If you want to save your beloved Palestine have children loads and loads of them 1 or 2 every year :P
Make your friends do the same :D

@Hazzy997 If you want to save your beloved Palestine have children loads and loads of them 1 or 2 every year :P
Make your friends do the same :D
Hahahaha reminds me of a Jordanian in Pakistan who had 12 sons. he used to say that they will fight against Israel. :D

My Grandmother told me about him. this was way back in the 80's i think.

@BLACK EAGLE @Hazzy997

Back
Top Bottom