What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Which collaborator azzhole was behind this?
Famous-characters-Troll-face-Troll-face-poker-269483.png

99.999999999% fake news, they publish these kind of news to justify their actions and the embargo on Gaza.
Israelis are the last one you wanna trust, do you remember when Egypt seized their weapon carrying ship and they said Egypt has seized the Iranian ship? they change the reality 180'.

I remember that but I think this is true but they don't catch the vast majority of them. Gaza was in need of ammo desperately too, I'm glad that Iran-Hamas relationship is at all time high. :)

I think they have these in Gaza already, are they guided rockets? :D

I'm also surprised because if Iran's doing this that means that many tunnels are still operating and smuggling is working somewhat.

My phone has been stolen at work. :rolleyes: I know the one who stole it, all my work colleagues and the management have revealed him. What a pig..

haram, haza las dakhil fil sijn. **** yeah little arbi maloom, shu ismuk aswad nasr?

No, he stole it. I don't want the phone anymore, I want him fired. He's Egyptian.

What a sick guy, why'd he do that? Get him fired and don't let pick on you at all. Last time one of my cousins took my phone in Gaza and tried to transfer my credits to his phone. He's 27 and I yelled at him in front of everyone and humiliated him. That's how far you need to go, even though they were all upset at me that day. You have to stand your ground and make it clear to everyone you demand honor and respect. Of course later the next visit we made up for it and I helped him with money for his newborn child. :)

What a sick guy, why'd he do that? Get him fired and don't let pick on you at all. Last time one of my cousins took my phone in Gaza and tried to transfer my credits to his phone. He's 27 and I yelled at him in front of everyone and humiliated him. That's how far you need to go, even though they were all upset at me that day. You have to stand your ground and make it clear to everyone you demand honor and respect. Of course later the next visit we made up for it and I helped him with money for his newborn child. :)
I can, but I don't need to. Firstly, he can sue me and I would look bad in the eyes of the management. First, the management need to make sure 100% that he's the thief and that will happen tomorrow, then I can do whatever I want to him. You can't get back your stuff the way you did with your cousin, because he would simply hide your things and deny.

Actually, I don't hate him, but contempt him. He's a freaking intermediate students mentor.:angry:

I can, but I don't need to. Firstly, he can sue me and I would look bad in the eyes of the management. First, the management need to make sure 100% that he's the thief and that will happen tomorrow, then I can do whatever I want to him. You can't get back your stuff the way you did with your cousin, because he would simply hide your things and deny.

Actually, I don't hate him, but contempt him. He's a freaking intermediate students mentor.:angry:

No I did, lol. I took his phone and transferred all my رصيد back. :D

No I did, lol. I took his phone and transferred all my رصيد back. :D

Unfortunately, my thief doesn't have credit in his rotten phone :partay:

haram, haza las dakhil fil sijn. **** yeah little arbi maloom, shu ismuk aswad nasr?
No, I don't want him to get jailed. But I strongly believe that a person like him shouldn't be around students, that's why he should be fired immediately.

@Yzd Khalifa

You support Israeli attacks against Palestinians, shame on you don't call yourself part of Muhammad's nation you're not part of us.

Back
Top Bottom