What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Wassup little bro ??? :D

So did you find any Palestinian girls for me to marry ??? :P

Little bro? :hitwall:

Amazing manly man. :partay:

I've been great bro, if you want Palestinian woman I'll find you a little above average one for you if you find me way above average Pakistani. :D

Or convince @Jessica_L to marry me and I will find you top of the line pious Palestinian girl. :P

Yo GCC arbis what this ive been hearing some UAE commander died in explosions Bahrain?

Yo GCC arbis what this ive been hearing some UAE commander died in explosions Bahrain?

First Lieutenant officer from their police force, I'm not sure why he was there in the first place.

Little bro? :hitwall:

Amazing manly man. :partay:

I've been great bro, if you want Palestinian woman I'll find you a little above average one for you if you find me way above average Pakistani. :D
lol come to Pakistan and i'll marry you to whomever you'll point at.

Now about those 4 beautiful Palestinian virgins, when am i getting them ??? :partay:

lol come to Pakistan and i'll marry you to whomever you'll point at.

Now about those 4 beautiful Palestinian virgins, when am i getting them ??? :partay:

Needs to be Pakistani pious virgin. :D

4? In your dreams. :lol:

One average one unless you do what I told you. :P

First Lieutenant officer from their police force, I'm not sure why he was there in the first place.

Lahol. RIP police officers. Shia protestors mustve carried it out, its about to get real for them.

It's stupid to do bombings, they would be idiots to do it! The repercussions would f them over.

All the bombings against Shia and Sunnis by Shia and Sunnis is horrific. But, I sincerely believe the CIA and Mossad have a hand in it. Maybe even elements of Iraqi government.

All the bombings against Shia and Sunnis by Shia and Sunnis is horrific. But, I sincerely believe the CIA and Mossad have a hand in it. Maybe even elements of Iraqi government.

now you need to sleep :D
CIA Mossad wont be here. Probably Iraqi backing cum Iranian motivation. Ofcourse this is all speculation.

@Hazzy997

What do you think will be the result of this Arab spring ???

Not much to be honest, because international powers and local partners with ex dictators will make sure they seize power either way. The people need to be very active and awake to get serious results. It's better than before though, they somewhat listen to their people unlike before. It's too early to tell though.

now you need to sleep :D
CIA Mossad wont be here. Probably Iraqi backing cum Iranian motivation. Ofcourse this is all speculation.

Backing what? :D

Back
Top Bottom