What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

All I can say is..when I see it I go "I believe I can fly..." :rofl:

Awww...you wish you were here, that's why I'm offering you marriage to make you feel better. :P

Rejecting Hazzy997 for marriage will be the biggest mistake you've made in your life.

flames-background.jpg

All I can say is..when I see it I go "I believe I can fly..." :rofl:
LOL.

It kinda reminds me of that song by Evanescence, Bring Me to Life.

Awww...you wish you were here, that's why I'm offering you marriage to make you feel better. :P

Rejecting Hazzy997 for marriage will be the biggest mistake you've made in your life.

She's a Pakistani Gurl. She will never marry a Hamas(er) Arab :lol:

Nice...we having BBQ? :woot:

:blink: man I dont really like loud music

:rofl: I am not racist :angel:

According to him I'm an hamster. :P

LOL.

It kinda reminds me of that song by Evanescence, Bring Me to Life.

She's a Pakistani Gurl. She will never marry a Hamas(er) Arab :lol:

Thousands of girls would marry poor guy, and they're all 10/10 Arabic girls. :lol:

Ooh yeah. Arabian Gurls are cute.

I don't think I can't afford any of these hot chicks though.

Mahr in Saudi Arabia or UAE is but in Gaza the whole wedding would cost me 10,000-15,000 dollars at most. :D

And many Arabic girls I know in UAE who would marry me, in Gaza I know many good families. :P

Mahr in Saudi Arabia or UAE is but in Gaza the whole wedding would cost me 10,000-15,000 dollars at most. :D

And many Arabic girls I know in UAE who would marry me, in Gaza I know many good families. :P

Bro you should get to know somebody before you marry them. :pop:

Bro I'm telling you I know a lot of people. :D

And I won't cross God's lines to get to know someone really well either. :P

You don't have to. :rofl: Anyway I agree with you about Iran, that is why I prefer Iran over Arabs states even though they are shia they support Palestine over humanitarian reasons. Even non Muslim Iranians support Palestine I have noticed (not all of them obviously).

You don't have to. :rofl: Anyway I agree with you about Iran, that is why I prefer Iran over Arabs states even though they are shia they support Palestine over humanitarian reasons. Even non Muslim Iranians support Palestine I have noticed (not all of them obviously).

I don't have to what? :D

Back
Top Bottom